Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? (3643 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'm just thinking how single ladies and guys buying condom feels. I think they will not feel good saying '' madam, abeg give me one condom''. It will be really embarrassing doing that i think. I can't do that cos i will be very shy and thinking that the person selling the condom to me, is seeing me as a chronic womanizer or a playboy etc.

I have not bought a condom before. But i know that ladies and and guys buying it, sometimes feel shy and lacked courage.

Have you bought a condom before? How do you feel? Share it with us.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by countsparrow: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Used to feel like that initially, but later, I realized preventing an std, pregnancy outweighs d shame/embarrassment u feel wen buying condoms...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by chimerase2: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
When I used to buy it
I go straight to the kemist
Then I be like nna abeg geme erm! Dat thing *pointing at it* cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
what? There is nothing like condom in france where i school!
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by dechandel(f): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
I am only here for the comments grin

Kuli kuli pls
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by Deshannel(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
i believe op needs advice on how to buy his first condom. simple! wait until you are the only customer in the store, then...... you point and kill. looolz!!!! grin
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by Hazardd(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
I de wonder how ladies behave when buying it
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by unibenstudent1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
I always go with an angry face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by Freest(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:
I'm just thinking how single ladies and guys buying condom feels. I think they will not feel good saying '' madam, abeg give me one condom''. It will be really embarrassing doing that i think. I can't do that cos i will be very shy and thinking that the person selling the condom to me, is seeing me as a chronic womanizer or a playboy etc.

I have not bought a condom before. But i know that ladies and and guys buying it, sometimes feel shy and lacked courage.

So what have you been using Nylon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by peterpaulis(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
When I used to buy it
I go straight to the kemist
Then I be like nna abeg geme erm! Dat thing *pointing at it* cheesy
dem nor dey mention the name? grin
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Deshannel:
i believe op needs advice on how to buy his first condom. simple! wait until you are the only customer in the store, then...... you point and kill. looolz!!!! grin
grin
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Freest:

So what have you been using Nylon
na raincoat.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by chimerase2: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:
dem nor dey mention the name? grin
nop I no sabi de name cheesy
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by Freest(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:
na raincoat.
No wonder... But why you wan come change go condom?
Isn't the rain coat durable nomore?
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
unibenstudent1:
I always go with an angry face
what is the purpose?
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Freest:

No wonder... But why you wan come change go condom?
Isn't the rain coat durable nomore?
change is the only constant thing na.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Some people has to open a thread for everything. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by mperoakeem(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
shyness my foot... No be market i wan buy?
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
nop I no sabi de name cheesy
give me the nick names wen dem dey call am na, u know say u be master na.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
VickyyB:
Some people has to open a thread for everything. undecided
why u nor tell people for sexuality section this one na?
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by unibenstudent1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:
what is the purpose?
so that they will know am not ready to receives jokes from them about me buying condom
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
unibenstudent1:
so that they will know am not ready to receives jokes from them about me buying condom
abeg, They can be mocking or thinking negative in their mind about u buying condom.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
*Nat for persons under 18*

*Walks in* goes straight to the counter....

Activates a charming smile....

Em halo, chips in a bit of compliment..

will like to have a packet of preventive measure...:>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
NinoBrown888:
*Nat for persons under 18*

*Walks in* goes straight to the counter....

Activates a charming smile....

Em halo, chips in a bit of compliment..

will like to have a packet of preventive measure...:>
Hmmm, una get style sha. grin
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by ERCROSS(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:

Hian..... :oBros...
Repent from these ur lies ooo..
The kingdom of God is at hand..
Chai..
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by unibenstudent1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
The kind thunder weh go fire their mind ;the cloud is still cooking it
clevvermind:
abeg, They can be mocking or thinking negative in their mind about u buying condom.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by chimerase2: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:
give me the nick names wen dem dey call am na, u know say u be master na.
come on say wat u knw
Wich kind yeye master eh
U dn see me kill cat before? angry
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by simdam500(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
mperoakeem: shyness my foot... No be market i wan buy?

lmao
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by ERCROSS(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
It depends on the area where am buying the condom.. If am buying in my neighbourhood, I MAY be shy, but if am buying in an unfamiliar place... I no send anybody ooo
Just as anybody no send me too
wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
ERCROSS:

Hian..... :oBros...
Repent from these ur lies ooo..
The kingdom of God is at hand..
Chai..
u know the level na.grin

Seriously, i never buy am before.
Re: Ladies And Guys, How Do You Feel When Buying Condom? by clevvermind(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
come on say wat u knw
Wich kind yeye master eh
U dn see me kill cat before? angry
nor be u kill one cat for our area last time?

Abeg na joke i dey. But i think say e get name when dem dey call am before. People dnt usually call it condom when they want to buy. I think many dnt call it the actual name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. / When U Have To Dodge Ur Ex In Public( Pix) / While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.