Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones (1906 Views)

Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola / El-rufai Posts Cramjones Expose On His Facebook Via A Nlder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2014
I noticed that I have lost many fans and followers in the politics section in recent times. I thought we had completely resolved the FFK and CramJones debacle. Why are my fans avoiding my posts? I know I have attacked a few people inappropriately, and I want to use this medium to apologize to all those that have felt hurt by some of the things I have said. It does not matter what party you belong to, we all want to make Nigeria a better place. My APC followers, let's all unite, this is not the time to leave CramJones. Let us forget about the past and forge ahead.

I will start a series on all that is going on in APC presidential primaries. Stay tuned and let us build this party together for a greater and stronger Nigeria.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by DaBullIT(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Apology accepted. But being objective and open minded is more acceptable ,

Accept everybody's point of view , show proofs if they argue but don't force ideas into people's mind and don't call them names ( unless they call you first grin) and watch the arguments, take the cogent points and you will do well

Meanwhile I need your opinion here

America did show support and assistance to Nigeria until politicians turned it into drama
https://www.nairaland.com/2025903/re-us-denies-failing-nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2014
You were only semi popular when we all thought you were FFK himself back when he was in the APC .

kill yourself already

[img]http://bfolder.ru/_ph/14/2/605803487.jpg[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2014
Maybe cause you're too PARTISAN. just maybe
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by UnknownT: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2014
After ur NL APC members finish supporting you online, you go offline and eat your $150000 alone without giving any to them. They don tire for your 'chop alone and come online and boast about it' attitude

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by wordcat(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Double standard is just the reason. You might not be Fani Kayode but your behaviour here proves otherwise. I'm still wondering why some politicians are taking Fani Kayode serious in our political arena.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by PapiWata: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2014
UnknownT:
After ur NL APC members supporting finish supporting you online, you go offline and eat your $150000 alone without giving any to them. They don tire for your 'chop alone and come online and boast about it' attitude

For an affordable $1000 sent into my account monthly by your bursar, I will applaud your every utterance like a trained sea lion, while vigorously expressing support for ALL points that you make, until such time as I am instructed otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Who are You ? And what are you feeling like . try to respect Yourself
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2014
dazey:
Who are You ? what are you feeling like . try to respect Yourself

I used to be Femi Fani-Kayode, but this moniker has been leased out since he decamped.

-CramJones
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmm.Just passing.

#teamgoodluckebelejonathantill2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by OAM(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2014
Firstly, you are not the leader of APC on NL, once you get that to your fingers and your device keys,then you see how you would be accepted. You are not as progressive as some of us are, its better you stop the attention seeking game. try to be the game changer by being urself

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2014
hahahaha this is exactly what will happen to Buhari after 2015

cramjones crack head good morning sir!!!

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Phame: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Who takes this hack seriously again after denigrating apc with his lies on that thread? I hate to see ur monicker! Just decamp to pdp if u like.
You are no more a progressive. What the fvck are feeling like? A leader of nairaland progressives , right?
Fvck u!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by PhockPhockMan: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Cramjonse,

You need deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by gmaribel(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Be true to your words.
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Djicemob: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2014
To think you opened a thread about helping Djdola and you didnt proves you are just one bustop tout hiding in the guise of FFK to gain relevance.
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Cramjonse,

You need deliverance.

URGENTLY...
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2014
cramjones:
I noticed that I have lost many fans and followers in the politics section in recent times. I thought we had completely resolved the FFK and CramJones debacle. Why are my fans avoiding my posts? I know I have attacked a few people inappropriately, and I want to use this medium to apologize to all those that have felt hurt by some of the things I have said. It does not matter what party you belong to, we all want to make Nigeria a better place. My APC followers, let's all unite, this is not the time to leave CramJones. Let us forget about the past and forge ahead.

I will start a series on all that is going on in APC presidential primaries. Stay tuned and let us build this party together for a greater and stronger Nigeria.

-CramJones

Tell Lie Mohamed to repeat your statement bolded and you will see how Nigerians would appreciate opposition.
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2014
cramjones:

I used to be Femi Fani-Kayode, but this moniker has been leased out since he decamped.

-CramJones

Yet another confirmation! Hahahahahahah APC is surely and indeed a mumu party full of mumu people.
First they borrow money to pay for nomination form, next they borrow "cramjones" account to campaign on nairaland. Chai! How much does a new handle cost on nairaland again?

SMH at this one. Why would any right thinking person associate with you openly? You are like a curse!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Djicemob: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Gboliwe:

Yet another confirmation! Hahahahahahah APC is surely and indeed a mumu party full of mumu people.
First they borrow money to pay for nomination form, next they borrow "cramjones" account to campaign on nairaland. Chai! How much does a new handle cost on nairaland again?

SMH at this one. Why would any right thinking person associate with you openly? You are like a curse!
And next they'd borrow #100 from nigerians for campaign and e-trollsgrin
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Firefire:

URGENTLY...
yea like now now
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Djicemob:
And next they'd borrow #100 from nigerians for campaign and e-trollsgrin

Gbam! You sabi their format! grin

They are the reason we are not competing with Canada in that spot on the global corruption rating. tongue
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by DaBullIT(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
[size=16pt]People of Nairaland , we are here today to celebrate the returning of a lost sheep. Let's welcome him without having to victimize him , he said he's sorry , to me Nland is my second reality , he misses you guys and your opinions let's give him another chance [/size]
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by DaBullIT(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
abeautifulchick:
Hmmmm.Just passing.

#teamgoodluckebelejonathantill2019.

Ah, one bomb for you to celebrate GEJ till 2019
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by rozayx5(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA:

with okorocha and atiku keeping their foot on the gas Buhari will run APC by himself after primaries grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
rozayx5:

with okorocha and atiku keeping their foot on the gas Buhari will run APC by himself after primaries grin cheesy
hahaha the general gonna cry again
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Desola(f): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Attention seeking, lying, egotistic bufoon!

Go and die master confustionist!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
So the cramjones moniker is always for lease/rent.

Na wa o........

U have lost it....
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nlders Avoiding My Political Posts? - Cramjones by delishpot: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

You don gree take advice? Shebi I tell you since 190pkiringidi to applogise and move on in one of your posts like that? Ok. When you post sweet story, I will be sure to read and comment.
I accept your sorry.

No more free advice again. Na pay as you go. Lol.

I know you are still FFK maybe a sobber FFK but still FFK for sure. Eh make I no even talk sef. I sure say you get people wey dey run around you. Make dem sha advice you well. See its too late for you to change peoples mind for this comming ellections. You have the comming years to be presido sha but its big work. First off try to get politiical position( ie minister, commisioner etc) and then, service the people welll and build up a good rep. Apologise to people you stepped on their toes and build better relationship with the masses. Then, you can try again.
Oh shit, I said no free advice again sha. Anyway, good luck in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Buhari Leads In All Opinion Polls Conducted Except One / Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votesby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.