Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (1901 Views)

Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by chux4liv(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2015
From this picture we can see that the Principal officers in this school were white!

How come the principal of his school back then was an Ab0ki as cited in his supposedly referral letter?

1 Like

Re: by talktimi(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Ok, so where's his safiticate angry ?

2 Likes

Re: by KINGTELLER: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2015
I believe all these evidences should give the case a final straw..
Re: by Rikidony(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2015
WRE IS BUKOHARI IN THE PIX undecided
Re: by KINGTELLER: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
From this picture we can see that the Principal officers in this school were white!

How come the principal of his school back then was an Ab0ki as cited in his supposedly referral letter?

Maybe the principal was transferred, remember that Pix was taken in 1960, when the white handed over power to us

BackDatAssUp:
WRE IS BUKOHARI IN THE PIX undecided

Third from the right (sitting beside Oyinbo cheesy cheesy )
Re: by Dannyset(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2015
The crying of this PDP people is pathetic.
They've become so shameless that they can't even tell us why we should vote them, and not why we shouldn't vote Buhari.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Maybe the principal was transferred, remember that Pix was taken in 1960, when the white handed over power to us

Third from the right (sitting beside Oyinbo cheesy cheesy )

Too much confusion. His story is full of holes
Re: by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2015
KINGTELLER:
I believe all these evidences should give the case a final straw..

That picture is not in any way a confirmation that Buhari ever saw the four walls of a classroom

1. We can not be sure that Buhari is in this picture. The picture is old and blurry

2. How are we sure this is not a husbandry training program and not a classroom photo?

3. How are we sure Buhari did not write the qualifying exam or even graduate if this is a school photo?

This is why we demand a certificate and not a photo, or a fake testimonial or any individual vouching for Buhari as his classmate!

1 Like

Re: by worthytalk: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari failed economics but want to solve Nigeria economic problem. What an irony!!!

1 Like

Re: by KINGTELLER: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2015
worthytalk:
Buhari failed economics but want to solve Nigeria economic problem. What an irony!!!

grin grin grin But I don't think that should be a yardstick.. What has Zoology got to do with governance

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2015
KINGTELLER:

grin grin grin But I don't think that should be a yardstick.. What has Zoology got to do with governance

What has cattle rearing got to do with governance?

By the way where is Yaradua in that pic?

2 Likes

Re: by herald9: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2015
KINGTELLER:

At least from studying animals you'll get to understand why some humans behave the way they do and be able to cope with them just like Goodluck is doing...
Re: by KINGTELLER: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

What has cattle rearing got to do with governance?

By the way where is Yaradua in that pic?

I don't know.. maybe we ask the OP... Or He was sick the day the group pix was taken.. you know he has a good health lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: by KwoiZabo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC be like pikin wey im mama ask. You drink water? Pikin answer mama if I no drink water how my belle go big.

The question na. You drink water yes or no?

Buhari do you have a certificate?

APC: It is an insult to the Nigerian military, Are you not seeing the pics etc.

Buhari lied under oath by telling us his certificate is with the military while it is not.

#SHOWUSCERTIFICATE
Re: by Bobandgreat: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
I can't still recognize the Almajiri.

1 Like

Re: by Boland(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
All these propaganda the PDP are using are cheap and stup1d. Nigerians are wise enough to know that you guys are just scared of loosing. PDP should play a better Politics instead of spewing shii around.
What the people want is change, enough of bad governance, change is not too much to ask for.
And if PDP think they can give us a better goverment or change that we've been clamouring for, they should let us know how and stop attacking the ones showing us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No More Money For Me - Cramjones / Address By GMB To APC Leders And Elders At Shehu Musa Yar'adua Center Today / Breaking News: Mimiko’s Deputy Defects To APC---VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.