Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale (4133 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by Goddex: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Tinubu will definitely carry the day.
Fashola is the weakest governor in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by DukeNija(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2014
bossmini84:
Mods front page, by the way what eva goes up must come down. Maybe fashola knows tinubu would deal with him once he leaves office so fahola wants his own man der. Of course no one his clean

Ofcourse no one is clean. Why the H?
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by davidiyke(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Phame:
Vanuard is a pdp newspaper, and they just played the card of their paymasters- religion. When has religion become an issue in lagos like vanguard just reported? I never knew Ambode is a christain(until those bastard revealed it and that is to tell u i dont care about religion, but good governance ). And we dont care if he's an atheist...we just need him there as governor of lagos. Must pdp men put religion in everything?

This is Guardian not Vanguard for your information Mr APC.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by orimsamsam(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
I prefer ambode

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by Vivalavida99(f): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
Fashola will defect to the PDP

in your dream...
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by Vivalavida99(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
greatdeal1408:
fashola is not going to PDP, the only thing Fashola can do is to form another solid party

More like it
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
I reserve my comment till.....
Let's see how it turns out
Buh a divided lagos APC at this moment present doom for both d state and national level
When the head is faulty...
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by olabukola: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tinubu anointed Fash to succeed, why can't he let Fash anoint his successor? Does it mean if he still alive in the next 8 yrs he will anoint who will succeed whoever is going in by next yr if APC wins.

This if not resolved assuming this article is true will bring problem to lagos APC cos their will be two camps now(Tinubu and Fashola camp).
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by adadadon(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tinubu owns the Lagos APC structure so on etching is sure Fashola can't create any camp. Any camp Fashola creates will be on the pages of newspapers.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by biafranqueen: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ambode is the main brain behind Lagos gain!
Honestly, if Fashola can come from under Tinubu's thumb he can really be somebody one day. You just can't lay down with dogs without waking up with fleas. Young men like Fashola, Obi. Chimes that have small soil, should separate themselves from these old hounds honestly!
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by gabriel212: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
The candidates I see clearly in the APC race to the governors house in Alausa are
Ambode, Hamzat and far away i see Leke Pitan and Sashore.
Ambode as successfully implant his name in all LCDA across the state and if their is free and fair election, he might likely win the ticket.
Hamzat is a good democrat but his PR team acted late while Ambode was selling his name across the state( even people who are not politically inclined know who is Ambode within the few months back)
TWB PR team did a great job but can he pull the rug off Hamzat and Ambode?
Y on earth will people like GOS be deceving himself to be a governor? GOS who could not use his federal influence to construct Mushin /Isolo road I would rather vote pdp if GOS win the APC primary.
Also, Ikuforiji is completely deluded in the contest for Alausa 2015 with the flood of corruption hanging around his neck as the LAHA speaker?
Moreover, if the outcome is not properly manage, the APC camp might work against the party proclaiming Tinubu had annointed the candidate and wanted to continue his grip hold on the state fund to his selfish interest which could spell doom for the party.
let wait and see how the event unfold!

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by Bimpe29: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is one of many effects of Democracy, however this is played internally, care must be taken so as to ensure that tenets of internal politics are safeguarded and unity of the party is facilitated. APC all the way!
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by mlanreh: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Karma dosent sleep... Tinubu did this once to the Afenifere and it time he get paid
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by ayokellany: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
You might keep wishing for a fight btw Fashola n Tinubu but am sorry you won't get one. Fasola won't just fight Tinubu out if respect and Tinubu has never been know to be greed. You'd be back to thump up this comment after the primaries. Eko o ni baje o.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by ASL33: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Now Fashola has shown how kindergarten he is in politics and governance. Why leave it so late to stamp your print on Lagos APC structure. This is what he could have done immediately after the 2011 election. I guess he was busy critiquing GEJ. He will lose this fight if the write up is true.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by Shine1177: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Goddex:
Tinubu will definitely carry the day.
Fashola is the weakest governor in Nigeria.

I disagree on the bolded. Do your research, AbdulFatah Ahmed is the weakest governor here. He's Senator Bukola Saraki errand boy.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale by basilo101: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Phame:
Vanuard is a pdp newspaper, and they just played the card of their paymasters- religion. When has religion become an issue in lagos like vanguard just reported? I never knew Ambode is a christain(until those bastard revealed it and that is to tell u i dont care about religion, but good governance ). And we dont care if he's an atheist...we just need him there as governor of lagos. Must pdp men put religion in everything?
wia did u c vanguard? Na guardian i see hia oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri - Port Harcourt Road: A Synopsis Of A Intrepid Government. / VIDEO: GEJ's REFURBISHED TRAINS In Motion / Is This Picture Real, Recent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.