Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. (4120 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 / APC Tips Buhari,Tambuwal For Presidency..Okorocha May Get VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by CharliParker: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
if not Rochas/Fashola sorry for APC
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by jerflakes(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bimpe29:
In your dream shall Okorocha win. grin

ROCHAS OKOROCHA will be the president of Nigeria in 2015.

Quote me.

APC for life.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
In your dream shall Okorocha win. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by ckmayoca: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Energito:
I don't support Apc but i think rochas okorocha has 80% chance of winning Apc presidential primaries.if the election is done on internet,no doubt Buhari will win.
The only thing that will stop okorocha is northern consensus candidate but if buhari,atiku,sam-isaiah and kwankwaso insists of running the primaries without agreeing on consensus from north,okorocha will win.

My reasons is this.
1)In south East okorocha is a big name forget what people talk and side about him on internet.
2)okorocha is Apc leader in imo state so no doubt delegates from imo state will vote for him.
3) Dr ben nwoye is Apc chairman in Enugu state and very close to okorocha.
3)in Abia state no need of talking about it because okorocha is even powerful than t.o orji.
4)in Ebonyi state the same thing.
5)Anambra state delegates will vote for okorocha no doubt about that.

Now south-south.
1)Delta state which is my state is also for okorocha with the help of Pat utomi who is one of the leaders.
2)rivers state this is where tribal politic will play but okorocha will win their votes.
3)no need of talking about Cross river,akwa ibom and bayelsa because they will rather vote for okorocha from former eastern region than someone from northern.
4)in Edo state i cant say the out come.

In northern states the vote will be divided between the 4 candidates from north even Rochas with money can still buy some votes.

In South west let us forget about the hype buhari is getting from internet because he will not win there considring what he did to south west leaders has a head of state beside that money will exchange hand which i know Buhari is not that rich.so south west is for Atiku and rochas.

So you mean south west leader greedy abi?
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Solidly behind Owelle Rochas.
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by kolaaderin: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
sounds like [size=16pt]FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE[/size]. But come to think of this, it might be a game changer for APC if he won the primary and got Fashola as running mate. he will sweep the whole SW and some die hard Tanoid from the SE might repent on destroying this country as they now have a replacement for their CLUELESS SON. and they may end up cutting much from the North cos the north will be helpless without candidate from any of the party and will never vote the CLUELESS for any reason.

Is anyone thinking my way.
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by Curlieweed: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
kolaaderin:
sounds like [size=16pt]FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE[/size]. But come to think of this, it might be a game changer for APC if he won the primary and got Fashola as running mate. he will sweep the whole SW and some die hard Tanoid from the SE might repent on destroying this country as they now have a replacement for their CLUELESS SON. and they may end up cutting much from the North cos the north will be helpless without candidate from any of the party and will never vote the CLUELESS for any reason.

Is anyone thinking my way.

Anything that makes you sleep better at night is okay as far as apeeshit can get Roaches a national ticket and get him the fcukk out of our Douglas House. It's not like the presidential candidate of apeeshit is really important seeing as the noisy janaweedians have as much chance of winning the elections next year as pigs learning to fly.

We can't survive another 4 years of his criminality.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
IF AND ONLY IF IT WAS A MISTAKE TO VOTE ROCHAS AS A GOVERNOR IN 2011,MAY DO SAME MISTAKE AGAIN AND VOTE HIM AS A PRESIDENT COME 2015.......ROCHAS 4 PRESIDENT.IF AND ONLY IF IT WAS A MISTAKE TO VOTE ROCHAS AS A GOVERNOR IN 2011,MAY DO SAME MISTAKE AGAIN AND VOTE HIM AS A PRESIDENT COME 2015.......ROCHAS 4 PRESIDENT.IF AND ONLY IF IT WAS A MISTAKE TO VOTE ROCHAS AS A GOVERNOR IN 2011,MAY DO SAME MISTAKE AGAIN AND VOTE HIM AS A PRESIDENT COME 2015.......ROCHAS 4 PRESIDENT.
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by nationwide24: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
op thanks for the joke
Indeed the joke of the day because this is Okorocha whose name was not remembered among the aspirants the other day. Op does not know that when it comes to internal democracy APC is worse than PDP.
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by RotrEmmanuel: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Energito:
bros their is chance for him.now look at this if someone from north win the primaries then no one from tinubu camp will be the vp but with okorocha their is chance for someone from tinubu camp.moreover tinubu is a business man.
see his childish analysis! Rochas will never win.

meanwhile I'm in France
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by eaglechild: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hell may freeze over. undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by hyfr(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Princewill1:
In igboland,Whether he win or not is non of our business! Here we do not do business with an OUT-CAST,an ISLAMIC PROMOTER and a TRAITOR.
I have said it on this forum here in igboland,membership of that islamic brotherhood party is seen as a TABOO. Thank U!
nwanne I roundu-go everything up. I dey wit u

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
being an underdog is always good in politics; in nigeria it is called the "darkhorse".
okorocha is a darkhorse in APC
never bet against a darkhorse in nigeria
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 04, 2014
Energito:
I don't support Apc but i think rochas okorocha has 80% chance of winning Apc presidential primaries.if the election is done on internet,no doubt Buhari will win.
The only thing that will stop okorocha is northern consensus candidate but if buhari,atiku,sam-isaiah and kwankwaso insists of running the primaries without agreeing on consensus from north,okorocha will win.

My reasons is this.
1)In south East okorocha is a big name forget what people talk and side about him on internet.
2)okorocha is Apc leader in imo state so no doubt delegates from imo state will vote for him.
3) Dr ben nwoye is Apc chairman in Enugu state and very close to okorocha.
3)in Abia state no need of talking about it because okorocha is even powerful than t.o orji.
4)in Ebonyi state the same thing.
5)Anambra state delegates will vote for okorocha no doubt about that.

Now south-south.
1)Delta state which is my state is also for okorocha with the help of Pat utomi who is one of the leaders.
2)rivers state this is where tribal politic will play but okorocha will win their votes.
3)no need of talking about Cross river,akwa ibom and bayelsa because they will rather vote for okorocha from former eastern region than someone from northern.
4)in Edo state i cant say the out come.

In northern states the vote will be divided between the 4 candidates from north even Rochas with money can still buy some votes.

In South west let us forget about the hype buhari is getting from internet because he will not win there considring what he did to south west leaders has a head of state beside that money will exchange hand which i know Buhari is not that rich.so south west is for Atiku and rochas.

Valid points. Rochas is Igbos best bet to the Presidency.
Re: Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. by lee11: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
me, until i listen to a smarter presidential Candidate, I'm voting for him if he wins primaries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Wants $5.2bn Fine Slashed By 80% / Soyinka Hits Buhari Hard: Stop Being Tyrannical And Wicked, Obey Rule Of Law / President Buhari Mistakenly Submits Jonathan's Budget To Senate-"Vanguard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.