Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku (467 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC / I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku by izu777: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Source: .com.ng

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President and a leading presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has promised to end insurgency if elected president of the country in 2015.

Abubakar said this on Tuesday in Jos while addressing newsmen on the political situation in the country.
The presidential aspirant was in Jos to woo delegates for the forthcoming presidential primaries of the party.

He promised to re-organise the armed forces through adequate training and funding.

‘’Once I am elected the president of this great country, I shall increase the numerical strength of the military, and will also equip them with modern and sophisticated weapons.

‘’I shall as well increase their pay and ensure they are given adequate training that will make them contain any form of attack from insurgents’’ he promised.

Abubakar further said he wanted to become Nigerian president not for his selfish interest, but that he was determined at enthroning rule of law, internal democracy and progress in the country.
Re: I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku by borntosave: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2014
K
Re: I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku by Blakjewelry(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2014
I don't like this guy but his utterances are more mature compare to other apc members. I don't mind him being our next president
Re: I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku by harrwix(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Every mediocre politician today can end the insurgency in nigeria all thanks to GEJ...goodluck on ur quest Atiku

#watching from the sidelines
Re: I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku by isrecole: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2014
ALL APC Presidential aspirants are promising to end insurgency if elected. Yes,they will end insurgency because they the sponsors,otherwise how on earth will be so cheap to end insurgency when several other Countries have been contending with the problem of insurgency for decades without solution.
Re: I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Blakjewelry:
I don't like this guy but his utterances are more mature compare to other apc members. I don't mind him being our next president
he won't be the next president of nigeria in 2015, but he stands a very very very good chance of becoming the president in 2019. Although he can only achieve this by moving back into pdp. The Turaki is a very powerful man in nigeria politics .
Re: I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President – Atiku by Osyfellaini(f): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
smiley Atiku Abubakar is clearly better prepared than other APC aspirants and other candidates vying for the presidency because of his clear and well articulated vision and objectives for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Support CHANGE...Support Atiku2015..
#ANigeriaForAll

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s First Female Gubernatorial Candidate: Senator Aisha Al-hassan / Breaking Of Nigeria / Why Do Men Don't Take Food From The Pot In African Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.