Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,965 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Minding The Neighbour’s Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Minding The Neighbour’s Business (481 Views)

Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Help! My Neighbour Disturbs Me With His Generator / Minding The Neighbour’s Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minding The Neighbour’s Business by Aboabo: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Paul raised his eyes from the book he was reading to look around the sitting room as the neighbour’s generating set came on. The standing fan still rotated. And the indicator on the extension box for the TV and decoder plugs still glowed red. There was still power being supplied. “Why won’t this man just pay his electricity bill like everyone and at least save some of the fuel money for other things?” he thought to himself. Adding, “And allow us some peace during the day?” “Is that from ‘Iron Man’s’ house?” Paul’s mum asked from the kitchen.
Read more: http://www.mynaijastories.com/minding-neighbours-business/

(1) (Reply)

Sold!Sold!!Sold!!!Land For Sale In Delta State! / Punishment: Application/effect & Alternative To Using Physical Punishment / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis I50k/yrwith Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.