Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Am Malala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Malala (591 Views)

Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Pictures : President Jonathan And Malala Yousafzai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Malala by max4osas(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2014
I am Malala
"I am Malala' that was the response that had Malala Yousafzai shot On 9 October 2012. A Taliban gunman shot Yousafzai as she rode home on a bus after taking an exam in Pakistan's Swat Valley. The masked gunman shouted "Which one of you is Malala? Speak up, otherwise I will shoot you all",and, on her being identified, shot at her. She was hit with one bullet, which went through her head, neck, and ended in her shoulder. Thank God she recovered.

Hmm, how many of us will stand up to the truth in the face of a gun? How many of us will fight through till our desire for what is right is achieved and not killed.

Malala did not give up on her struggle, as a Pakistani activist for female education, although a teenager, she fought her struggle against the suppression of children and young people and for the right of all children to Education, and at 17 she became the youngest ever to win a Nobel prize laureate.

#Malala's story has much lessons to teach us seeing the trend embracing us as #Nigerians.
Most of us have denied the truth in the face of guns. Guns not made with metal but pistols and riffles made with #Nairas, #Dollars, #pounds in their thousands and millions, swindled into our accounts.
Rather than scaring the fear out of us, we have been robed in the courage of corruption and self gratification .
Instead of taken the shots and giving us a shelter of hope, our answer have been- "we are not Malala".
We have twisted what is #wrong and made it #alright deriving our equation from "Alter+Right= Alright"

These continuous acts of denial and cheats have:
#Chiboked our girls out of schools,
Kicked #lights out of our bulbs,
Chased #Water out of our taps,
Kicked #Health out of our hospitals,
Chased #Safety out of our roads,
Kicked #Dignity out of Labour...

Remember! There is no #DeleteButton in the future!
The future of this great nation depends on every one of us, we can keep in the same track and suffer tomorrow or we can make the right choices. Take the bullets rather than the Bags else the bags will buy more bullets that will #BoKoHarram us out of our lands in the near future.

God bless Nigeria.
#Re'mindAfrica
www.osadebaomokaro.
@Omokarobright

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The 39th Most Corrupt Country / Obasanjo’s Book Out, Declares President Jonathan Incapable Of Governing Well / Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.