Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? (597 Views)

Pix Of GEJ Showing His Nomination Forms / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. / Atthahiru Jega Rejected His Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? by saint047(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
How can Nigerians believe you when you say you won't borrow as President, when you even borrowed money to buy your nomination form?

Re: Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? by morefire: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
borrow fire
Re: Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? by DesChyko: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Come on.. If I were to vie for the presidency, I won't even borrow sef..not to speak of one who has been there and back.
Re: Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? by tobex23(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari jhooooorrrr Buhari jhawe!!

God bless APC
Re: Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? by sandraokosun: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
I see u saTANs are all jobless, u wont talk of jonathan because he is so boring and nothing to say. But every pdp are making buhari to trend more than kim kardarshian. Buhari piss, buhari mess, buhari baff, buhari sleep haha whats up with this buhari fever in the household of everybody. Shey u said he is easy to beat just relax and free him till 2015. Broom revolution
Re: Did Buhari Really Borrow Money For His Nomination Form? by najoke: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
He has won...una don dey open thread up and down.

una don dey fear already abi.

Dont worry we are used to this from you TANdriod, pls keep making Buhari very popular.

(1) (Reply)

Five Things I Learned From Talking To A Nigerian President / Buhari’s Running Mate: APC Leaders Favour Oshiomhole / Jonathan’s Ex-ministers’ Awful Outings At Pdp Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.