Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon (17410 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me / I Just Had A Hair Cut ''moromoro'' , (my New Look With Pics) Horrible or Nice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Pholayemi(f): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wat abt the ones dat com to see how expensive or cheap your prices are
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by karkel(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ok we shall look on which cat we belong to
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by jerflakes(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
vizkiz:

space booking just got leagalised with this new feature seun installed

See them grin

O boy, the Nairaland is getting stronger by the second.

More megabytes to your phones.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Suzyky4u(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
The selective customer: she does not allow any other person to touch her hair, if no be madam/oga. Incase oga/madam no dey, she is never satisfied with how the girls attend to her. She must comlain about too much cream or weaving no tight grin
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
karkel:
ok we shall look on which cat we belong to

Are you a woman?
Or hairdresser?

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by naijaboiy: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nawa o...

Kachisbarbie,,shey you and tosyne2much dey drag? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by nickz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
i hate the sight of hair-dressing saloons......................?
COMMUNITY GOSSIP HEADQUARTERSangry
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Origbacrown2(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
To change your android imei to blackberry ,For unlimited browsing with ur etisalat sim visit www.dammzie..com.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
Nawa o...

Kachisbarbie,,shey you and tosyne2much dey drag? grin

you no go focus for ya Lokoja? angry
U be woman?
Do you make your hair? ?

nickz:
i hate the sight of hair-dressing saloons......................?
COMMUNITY GOSSIP HEADQUARTERSangry

hmmm
Calmdown.
This one done pain you o.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by naijaboiy: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
niggereyez:
There is this category of girls you find on campus... especially at saloons wit male hairdressers. . ( some seriously macho handsome guyz)...

Well I call them 'attention seekers'...
so this type of girl walks into d saloon wearing a micro mini skirt... and guess what?...:she just wants to fix her BIG TOE... undecided lipsrsealed
gringringrin
This really got me Lol-ing grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by nickz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
slightlyMad:
thats me up there, amanpour. tongue
huh from your moniker 'slightlymad'
i'll bet a million G's ...you're an impatient customergringringrin

see namecheesycheesy
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
niggereyez:
There is this category of girls you find on campus... especially at saloons wit male hairdressers. . ( some seriously macho handsome guyz)...

Well I call them 'attention seekers'...
so this type of girl walks into d saloon wearing a micro mini skirt... and guess what?...:she just wants to fix her BIG TOE... undecided lipsrsealed

this one is serious o.
Then they would start looking for something to use cover their thighs?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by justi4jesu(f): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
The ones that will ask you how much you bought your human hair? If you tell them the price, Gossip will start on your name until you leave the salon. grin

The ones that will use their nokia phone to flash their iphone 6 or Blackberry passport to ring out,so everyone will know she is high-class and using the latest phone or gadgets.

The ones that will come and not allow anyone touch their hair except the Salon owner that is a Pro-stylist. Hmmm girls can gossip sha smiley

#Amguiltyofnone#

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Káchisbarbie.

Amanpour(s): She knows everything/everybody. She is a gossip, she would even ask questions aimed @knowing you better... I don't like this lady.

I'm laughing hard. This really got me.
So Christiane Amanpour is a gossip girl. Ha-ha. grin
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by niggereyez(f): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

this one is serious o.
Then they would start looking for something to use cover their thighs?
no be small..
but the really baaadt ones don't oh.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Aprime:

I'm laughing hard. This really got me.
So Christiane Amanpour is a gossip girl. Ha-ha. grin

hahahahhaha
You're a smarteee kiss kiss.
She doesn't mind her business na. She would keep asking questions that digs so much into a person/thing or situation.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by karkel(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Are you a woman?
Or hairdresser?
though u didn't number them,then I belong to the group that always stop by.......the handsome dudes....i fink that should be in the number four wink
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by akinsadeez(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
when I saw the topic I could have sworn it was written by tosyne.
Since I don't visit hair salons, I don't have anything to say. I am waiting for a guy to open a 20 types of people you meet in a Barbing salon thread.grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by nickz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmm
Calmdown.
This one done pain you o.
the day i went to one saloon to get my charger that my sister forgot there......these ladies/girls/women were talking about my sis in yoruba.....they probably thought i would never understand,i just stood looked directly into the eye of the hair dresser,then the woman seperating weaves and one brat operating hair dryer:shook my head and leftangry

the tin pepper me for body ehn
women will always be women sha
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
I fall under the focused customer. I couldn't be bothered with idle salon gossip. A lot of times I come with my earphones so most of the time you'll find me listening to music while playing a game/reading an e-book.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
karkel:
though u didn't number them,then I belong to the group that always stop by.......the handsome dudes....i fink that should be in the number four wink

hmmmm
Do you look like Treysongz
Or August Alsina?

Hope you drive a car?...something comfy with AC...

I ask all this because I wanna know, so that I can send you my salon address.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Lilamartedi(f): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
The show offs

This particular set of girls just come to the saloon to show off their weaves, you see them bringing out diff types of weavon from their bags contemplating on which to fix " I don't know if I should fix the Mongolian, Peruvian or Malaysian..." ( Aunty why you nor decide for house before you come? undecided) and if you mistakenly compliment the weave, they will bombard you with stories of how they don't like cheap weaves and hence stick to ordering from China grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
SuperMartins:
Kachisbarbie
Which category do u fall into?
I also noticed u blushed abt d Gurl who's got her man by her maybe to deliver appetizers and later pay bills..

emmmm.
I'm focused sweetie.
I don't chit-chat. I just make my hair and go.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by ROZZAYY(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
The one I detest the most is d madams ITK, they know more dan d stylist, from the start to end of the hair do, dey directt like dey r actually d professional in d field, I mean if dey know how to make it y not just DIY! Haba, if I see deem for salon I dey derail wen dey start complaining and instructing, I will den start a discussion in order to make dier talk seem irrelevant. Nawa!
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by mizjules(f): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dunno what to call this category....

Thsese set of people can lie for africa!, they compliment your hair like no tomorrow that its so fineeee! Even if its so obvious that the hair is ugly angry..

These other set will talk poo about how cheap or authentic your weavon is..like can't they mind their biz?

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by willorie(f): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lol cheesy cheesy
The VIP is fascinating
wanting to watch the last movie she watched the last time she visited the saloon

no offense OP
which category do u belong? wink

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by ajebuter(f): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
U forgot the phone, bb and ipad users. They browse every minute to show their gadgets

Also the fake speaker with their fake accent aiming to impress.

The constant complainers

The idle ones who just come look mirror, borrow comb or use hair cream or spray.

And finally the gossips who only come to chat and about every passer-by

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Mayydayy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
ok
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahhaha
You're a smarteee kiss kiss.
She doesn't mind her business na. She would keep asking questions that digs so much into a person/thing or situation.

True. The woman is a pest but she's damn smart.

Ha! Your descriptive prowess is really good. cheesy
As I read along, memories came rushing In. When I was a little kid, I do go along with my mum to the saloon. Too mischievous, wouldn't let anyone baby-sit me.

I recalled some things hun. It's exactly as you said. grin
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Aprime:

True. The woman is a pest but she's damn smart.

Ha! Your descriptive prowess is really good. cheesy
As I read along, memories came rushing In. When I was a little kid, I do go along with my mum to the saloon. Too mischievous, wouldn't let anyone baby-sit me.

I recalled some things hun. It's exactly as you said. grin

hahaha
Why carry you__ a boy, to salon na?
Lmao.
You would definitely refuse to be carried by anyone, na to hope say another customer carry her lil girl come. You guys would play together.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by dokunbam(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
lalasticlala:
what about the gossip?

Gossip girls

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by karkel(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm
Do you look like Treysongz
Or August Alsina?

Hope you drive a car?...something comfy with AC...

I ask all this because I wanna know, so that I can send you my salon address.
u wanna bet.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Izuchukwu Anoliefo Wins 3rd In Mr Universal Ambassador In India (Photos) / Stylish Etibo Men Traditional Wears For Elite Men / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.