Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon (17389 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me / I Just Had A Hair Cut ''moromoro'' , (my New Look With Pics) Horrible or Nice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by RUBMYMIND(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nice one Op, I have also observed an important category.
The Real Owner/Chairman.
The guy is always sitting in the Salon, he is the BF to the owner of the salon & in most cases is the one that establishes the salon for the babe. He comes around either to monitor his babe or assert his position as the chairman representing that constituency.
Some also comes to woo the owner of the salon just because she is self dependent and industrious.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Its none of my bizness ke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Rebarobyn: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
The Alaroro customer

Argues for 30minutes and then leaves because the stylist insists retouching is N1000 and she paid her last stylist N800
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by wtfCode: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
how did i got myself in this goddamn post :/
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by BlackSEER(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
ladies and hairs
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
valmunich:

Lemme wait till there's one for a barking saloon cool

Hmm I should think this is where you go nice up your dog
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bunsky:
The one's that we come to the stylist to always brush her hair for her and the one's gossip about men and their boyfriend.

Wow front page.
I said it tosyne2much your charm dey work.
hehehehehehehe grin
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
RUBMYMIND:
Nice one Op, I have also observed an important category.
The Real Owner/Chairman.
The guy is always sitting in the Salon, he is the BF to the owner of the salon & in most cases is the one that establishes the salon for the babe. He comes around either to monitor his babe or assert his position as the chairman representing that constituency.
Some also comes to woo the owner of the salon just because she is self dependent and industrious.

hahahaha.
Funny one. I have never seen such though, maybe because the only of my salon is a guy. I notice his babe when she comes sha.

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
akinsadeez:
when I saw the topic I could have sworn it was written by tosyne.
Since I don't visit hair salons, I don't have anything to say. I am waiting for a guy to open a 20 types of people you meet in a Barbing salon thread.grin

www.nairaland.com/2027213/10-categories-people-meet-barbing#2027213.15
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Tokunbohkinibig: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
I ve stopped going to unisex salon for over a year cos i realised that owners of these salons always give me ladies numbers. They ll say one of their lady customers asked them to give me their phone numbers when i came to shave d other day.

Toasters should be on that list.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by corruptst(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
The woman wrapper who can spend more dan 3hrs in d salon wt a lady he has crush on. Abeg, help me ask am if e get work at all.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by M4gunners: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
I was here.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by superior494(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
holatin:
The customer care type.
She go receive like 15 different call for one hour

I really hate such, like say na only she dey
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
corruptst:
The woman wrapper who can spend more dan 3hrs in d salon wt a lady he has crush on. Abeg, help me ask am if e get work at all.

mehnnn
I dislike those guys.
How do they do it?

E no make sense joor

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by holatin(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
superior494:

I really hate such, like say na only she dey
hahahahaha
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
kelechiMarie:
Ha its been long since i visited a salon.
But that salon sef?My hairdresser's assistants gossip about all d customers and dem nor know work Mmmtcheew
grin grin.. Can stylists ever stop gossiping? Like Peak, 'It's in them'... They'll talk about fake pastors down to prayers houses where their 'Daddies do wonders undecided undecided, jump to unmarried singles, and down to girls who ain't respectful, and the list continues undecided undecided...

I keep asking myself: Can't these ladies shut their loud mouths, and just mind their business?? Sometimes, them go use saliva baff you in the process of laughing undecided undecided..

I just keep a straight face sad, do my thing, and gerrout... My face dey fear them ehen grin grin.. You see the lady asking me, 'Sister, you know dey laff'? Laugh @ what? Your stupidity? God help stylists ooo, Amen..
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
the ones that keep jiggling their car keys for hours after they sit down.
God forbid you think the
y came on foot like you. undecided
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by AfricanApple(f): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
kachisbabie kon tell me wetin tosyne2much give u chop, arrrggggghh

u no add them gossipers sha grin
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by naijaboiy: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you no go focus for ya Lokoja? angry
U be woman?
Do you make your hair? ?

hmmm
Calmdown.
This one done pain you o.
Yes na cheesy

I'm in the category of the guys who bring their Girlfriend in the car and still pay sad
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by unibenstudent1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have never entered a woman salon in my life ,thanks to this piece I am enlightened now
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yes na cheesy

I'm in the category of the guys who bring their Girlfriend in the car and still pay sad

hahaha
Is yo momma aware?

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by KingTom(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

The Handsome Dude That stops By: Some
babez can intimidate someone sha. This guy
might come around to give his girlfriend who is
hungry __ meatpie/icecream or probably to pick
her up, after she has made her hair.
Make no mistakes, he comes with a car and pays
the bills (sometimes)...lol.
I have told you before, stop describing me jor! grin grin grin
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nicepoker(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lero15:
grin grin

Great post
how is this post great
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nicepoker(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
englishmart:
Oooooh gush!
Not again.
Crystal palace, una fada. Shey na una cut my #3.532m ko?
go look for something reasonable and practise. Lazy nigerian.
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by naijaboiy: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
Is yo momma aware?
hahaha grin

Not at all....

I'm not ready to start listening to advice that take hours sad
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nicepoker:
how is this post great

guy abeg create ya own great post.
Amma be there to grace da thread grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Lero15(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nicepoker:
how is this post great
because it is kachisbarbie's
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Abbey2sam(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Very funny

and to think that I'm also guity
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by veave(f): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chai! Correct gyel... although i dont contribute to the jist, i use my eye to follow everybody's mouth. grin

Then i sometimes wink at the guy who comes to pick his babe embarassed... thats after eyeing d gyel... tongue
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by kelechiMarie(f): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin.. Can stylists ever stop gossiping? Like Peak, 'It's in them'... They'll talk about fake pastors down to prayers houses where their 'Daddies do wonders undecided undecided, jump to unmarried singles, and down to girls who ain't respectful, and the list continues undecided undecided...

I keep asking myself: Can't these ladies shut their loud mouths, and just mind their business?? Sometimes, them go use saliva baff you in the process of laughing undecided undecided..

I just keep a straight face sad, do my thing, and gerrout... My face dey fear them ehen grin grin.. You see the lady asking me, 'Sister, you know dey laff'? Laugh @ what? Your stupidity? God help stylists ooo, Amen..
these ones always gossip about men.you knw dat broda he's asking me out ogrin and they are yet to learn anything.Even my sis can braid hair better than they can.One almost ruined my hair
Re: 13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kachis has FULLY joined the club of 12 things...

Nice work thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Izuchukwu Anoliefo Wins 3rd In Mr Universal Ambassador In India (Photos) / Stylish Etibo Men Traditional Wears For Elite Men / How To Starch Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.