Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Where Are The Super Powers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Super Powers? (384 Views)

Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Super Powers? by faragai24: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
WHERE ARE THE SUPER POWERS?

Whoever invented or found the knowledge of explosive bombs $ explosive devices had done very wrong to the then peaceful and innocent world, eventhough there was a purpose, whatever the reasons are, they are termed selfish if at all the disadvantages were hacked, must someone found the knowledge that endangered the whole world before he was recognised heroe? behold how life and properties are wasted on daily basis, shivers hanged on the spine of every living soul, people are afraid while in gathering, the entire world is now hostile place to live, I am sure nemesis honoured those heroes even on their graves.

The worse part was, this knowledge had gone down to the hand of common men, they mastered how to make IEDs with raw materials found in every locality, what a pity to the inhabitants of this planet. Where are the Americans, Israelis, Chinese and others who claimed super power? I challenged you to invent a stuff that will format or micro chip these type of brain in order to heal and restore the peaceful planet earth.

I rest my case with almighty God.

http://faragai24.tumblr.com/post/104240128612/where-are-the-super-powers
Re: Where Are The Super Powers? by monemsis(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Yobe Reviews 24-hour Curfew To 7am-6pm Daily / PDP Suspends Tukur For Challenging Mu’azu / First Bank Wants Court To Compel Customer To Pay N750m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.