Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote (9677 Views)

Would A Buhari/okorocha Ticket Get The Igbo Vote? / Edwin Clarke Must Apologize To Igbo Or Jonathan Should Kiss Igbo Vote Bye / Why do you think the EFCC only arrested less than 1% northerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Morkavictor: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Thank u Op.buhari is no change rather a stone age leader.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
zlatansomto:
You're a bloody fool •
smh embarassed

Pa Eziachi,I apologize on his/her behalf. Biko gbahara! embarassed

@post,I am an Igbo woman and I will vote for Buhari. To hell with what you think.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by oboy3(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
i wonder why some igbo people on nairaland think they speak for all the igbos,i am igbo too though i aint voting next year but saying buhari will get less 1% vote is silly and laughable
buhari has a lot of supporters over here especially in imo state but JeG will nevertheless will get the highest votes in the east

i can tell that there are millions of igbo who would rather cast their votes into river niger than vote the shoeless ijaw man......fact
they feel he has failed them and to add insult upon injury watching NTA you see JEG claiming the 2nd niger bridge is almost in completion what a big fat lie and a slap to the good people of igboland

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by politifact: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
An All Progressive Congress, APC, presidential aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari, has faulted President Goodluck Jonathan’s moves to borrow money to fight the ongoing Insurgency that is bedevilling some northern states.
Mr. Buhari, who was in Kano to sympathise with victims of Friday bomb blast, said Nigeria did not borrow to win the civil war that kept the country as a single entity.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/172136-nigeria-needs-not-borrow-fight-boko-haram-buhari.html
simply because igbo's are ethnic bigots and have always been losers in nigeria's political affairs and will continue to support the drunk fool from otuoke after all the pains and anguish he is inflicting on nigeria.may the gods of this land and the blood of the innocent shame you people

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by toyecoach(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Buhari keeps telling igbos Nigeria won the civil war despite being aware of the general resolution of the war as "no victor, no vanguished." Buhari keeps insulting the sensibilities of igbos. Buhari is strange to igbo. He will keep contesting till he clocks 100. insha Allah!
Wait o ,I thought he was your in-law!
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by hyfr(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
noblezone:
Nigeria is jinxed come 2015.

If Buhari wins, problem.
If Jonathan wins problem.

Yet let me say this.
These two individuals are only pawns in the Nigerian political chess board.

It is more like
If the a northerner wins, problem
if a southerner wins, problem.

Kids do not understand this.
But Biafra must prevail bro
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Collynzo9: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
chukwudi44:
He doesnt need igbo vote, it was 22 million vs 12million in 2011 without south west and south east
Lets see what will happen if we add south west

SW only added 4m votes to GEJ's total, votes in 2011.Even if we assume everyne in this figure to be yoruba and add it to Buhari's 12 m.The total figure would stil be GEJ 18M,Buhari 16M votes.

But the fact remains that 99% of the SS/SE/MB non-indigenes in the SW and even some yoruba xtians will never vote Buhari in 2015
Nash South west vote for Jonathan was only 2.7 million, the second lowest after the north east.
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by ObaOMENT: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
zlatansomto:
Bro,
Abeg edit your comment and apologize.
Don't you know the person you quoted is in league with deridegull? The most respected Igbo men on this forum.

You goofed bro.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Collynzo9:

Nash South west vote for Jonathan was only 2.7 million, the second lowest after the north east.
2.7million only, I thought they had up to 90% of GEJ's total vote with the noise they make.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Ojiofor: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nidgbo shouldn't take this election matter personal cos neither GEJ or GMB is igbo.to carry gej mattet for head no make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Eziachi: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
@Eziachi there is no way Buhari will lead a united Nigeria. You need to know this, considering your age. Even if we lost the war, a serious candidate who want to be president should not be talking about it. That's courtesy and respect to the over 3 million killed souls.
Its not even about Jonathan, perhaps if APC could field a candidate with general acceptabily across zones then you could have a point. All notable igbo sons will ensure Buhari doesn't win, atleast in the south.
What has my age got to do with this discussion? My problem is why some of you are busy taking medication for another persons illness?
If Jonathan is a fellow Igbo like me and you, I will understand where some of you are coming from, purely because of Nigeria brand of politics. But honestly I don't get it.
Look at the Yoruba and what happened in Ekiti recently, that will tell you that they put their eggs both in PDP and APC, just in case. Never mind what some writes on Nairaland, not all of them sleep with APC.
Look at the north, the same scenario, take a look at our neighbours and reflect on the recent APC rally in Akwa Ibom, the same scenario too.
Why do some of you took it upon yourselves to turn an Ijaw man's presidency and personal ambitions and aspirations into an Igbo problem?
It doesn't make any sense.
This is not even about Buhari, because Jonathan can still win but what happens after his presidency, if you now mortgage your future around his?
I want you to coherently explain it to me. Maybe you knew something I don't.
Sorry to burst your bubble but winners never stop reminding the other side. The British takes every opportunity to remind the Germans, that they won the war even though Germany is better than them now economically. Do I like that? No! But that is fact of life.

10 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by acenazt: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Biafrans will NOT vote Buhari, we'll see if Buhari can win without Biafran votes
I wonder which one is bigger,Biafra or North?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by waternogetemeny: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
smh embarassed
@post,I am an Igbo woman and I will vote for Buhari. To hell with what you think.

You are a yoruba woman from Oyo State... Be proud of your identity, cant have it both ways. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
waternogetemeny:

You are a yoruba woman from Oyo State... Be proud of your identity, cant have it both ways. embarassed tongue

So I am no longer from Osun state,it is now Oyo state? When next you tag me as an indegene of Ondo state and Ogun state,let me know! grin grin

Asinwin!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eziachi:

What has my age got to do with this discussion? My problem is why some of you are busy taking medication for another persons illness?
If Jonathan is a fellow Igbo like me and you, I will understand where some of you are coming from, purely because of Nigeria brand of politics. But honestly I don't get it.
Look at the Yoruba and what happened in Ekiti recently, that will tell you that they put their eggs both in PDP and APC, just in case. Never mind what some writes on Nairaland, not all of them sleep with APC.
Look at the north, the same scenario, take a look at our neighbours and reflect on the recent APC rally in Akwa Ibom, the same scenario too.
Why do some of you took it upon yourselves to turn an Ijaw man's presidency and personal ambitions and aspirations into an Igbo problem?

This is not even about Buhari, because Jonathan can still win but what happens after his presidency, if you now mortgage your future around his?
Sorry to burst your bubble but winners never stop reminding the other side. The British takes every opportunity to remind the Germans, that they won the war even though Germany is better than them now economically. Do I like that? No! But that is fact of life.
@bolded, it is just so sad! Please keep drumming it into their ears. Don't be surprised if they call you an Efulefu or an APC supporter or even say you were born of Yoruba parents. Enweghi ihe mmadu anaghi anu na nairaland.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Eziachi: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
@Eziachi All notable igbo sons will ensure Buhari doesn't win, atleast in the south.
What do you mean by notable? Just because they are fed by taxpayers doesn't make them notable. What makes you think that they are more important than me and you in Igboland?
99.9% of them never fought for our interest, whether in war or in peace time. You think that APC will give you their ticket in a platter just like that, when some of you takes turn to call the likes of Rochas, Amaechi or Ngige all sorts?
It doesn't work like. You cannot reap where you never sowed.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

If Buhari brings cash from his "election loan" we will collect it and still vote against Buhari. Buhari can never lead a united Nigeria! Take it from me.
. Musiwa shut that "weed hole" u call ur mouth. I thought u were an emperor in ur imaginary kingdom?? Heed d doctors advice, take ur meds and stop acting a fool on this website.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by modhream: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
politifact:
simply because igbo's are ethnic bigots and have always been losers in nigeria's political affairs and will continue to support the drunk fool from otuoke after all the pains and anguish he is inflicting on nigeria.may the gods of this land and the blood of the innocent shame you people
You n Freeglobe are certified 1diots,two sides of a very bad coin.
@OP,he's already got more than 15% in the bag.FYI,I'm a core APGA party man,but for the forthcoming presidential election we're quietly working for the emergence of Buhari,never mind what Victor Umeh tell u publicly.He won't win the majority vote this end,we know,but we're looking at something in the region of 30-40%.That should be enough to put him over,if he can massively turn out his base.I hope you'll be here Feb.16 when the result is declared to eat crow.
Oh,am typing this from Uruagu ward 2 Nnewi,in case you are wondering.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by teeowo: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
I have my reservations with Jonathan especially him sacking Stella oduah and leaving her ijaw sister Diezzani Allison but Buhari is a no no. Atleast igbos are being empowered financially in this government

Walahi , you are the problem of yourself , all you are concerned about is your fellow ijaw, Igbo brothers and sisters and you are here coming to state Buhari would not led a united Nigeria only because you won't let him with your bigotry and myopia.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Curlieweed: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Eziachi:

I don't understand where the "eggs in one basket" came from. There are 5 SE states. One APC, one APGA and 3 PDP. How is that all your eggs in one basket. The SE even has an apeeshit Presidential candidate. I don't understand why people regurgitate non-factual statements and propagate them without doing a simple sense check.

Some time ago, we were hearing that the Igbo were marginalized because they were not "united", now some retards are saying they are exhibiting "herd mentality". How does "lack of unity" and "herd mentality" compliment each other? This is just an example of contradictory, "anything goes criticism". Some simple minded slowpoke comes up with these daft statements and the unsuspecting repeat them until they assume a life of their own.

For the record, Buhari is a fundamentally flawed candidate. If you forget about the propaganda and look at his actual record, there is no way he should even get 1% of the votes in the entire country. Just take a look at the way he has been tying himself into knots trying to explain the source of funding for his quixotic presidential wild goose chase. "It was a bank loan". "No, it's crowd funding". I just hate hypocrites. Yet, everyone knows that huge sums of money simply grew wings and vanished every time he was trusted with a position. And the imbec.ile keeps bleating "kwarauption, kwarauption".

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by orimsamsam(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
chukwudi44:
He doesnt need igbo vote, it was 22 million vs 12million in 2011 without south west and south east
Lets see what will happen if we add south west

SW only added 4m votes to GEJ's total, votes in 2011.Even if we assume everyne in this figure to be yoruba and add it to Buhari's 12 m.The total figure would stil be GEJ 18M,Buhari 16M votes.

But the fact remains that 99% of the SS/SE/MB non-indigenes in the SW and even some yoruba xtians will never vote Buhari in 2015
. U got the 4m wrong. Jonathan won all the yoruba state except osun. And jonathan won some key northern state which will be difficult for hm to win again come 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by adamskutty(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
@Eziachi there is no way Buhari will lead a united Nigeria. You need to know this, considering your auth.
Biafra ape be reasoning through the anus since 1967 grin

Madam I will vote anybody that is against Jonah the drunkard grin grin

I will even gladly and happily vote a pig than Jonah grin

And I am from Kogi state grin
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
smh embarassed

Berem you want me believe you are igbo because you said so. lol. btw why are you bleaching your skin? smh

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Olodo,open your antelope ears wide and let Pa Eziachi lecture you. You are daft beyond imagination!
*spits on him*

Anu nchi!!
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
adamskutty:
Biafra ape be reasoning through the anus since 1967 grin

Madam I will vote anybody that is against Jonah the drunkard grin grin

I will even gladly and happily vote a pig than Jonah grin

And I am from Kogi state grin
The transgendered gay sa...TAN...ist is not a she if you must know! Na confirm man im be. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by adamskutty(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
In kogi state, the mention of good luck Jonathan alone is seen as calling of bad luck and destruction to ones home grin grin

80 percent of kogilities are Igalas, and 99 percent of Igalas despise the drunkard a great deal grin

Same with the yorubas, idomas and igbiras of Kogi state grin

I laugh when all these insecure creatures from the otherside of the niger speak for us grin

One m0ron posted that jonah will get 99percent of the mb votes, fools that haven't even stepped foot there before grin

Even the christains of the mb, despise the clueless one with great passion grin

He won't even get 1 percent of our vote grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by adamskutty(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
The transgendered gay sa...TAN...ist is not a she if you must know! Na confirm man im be. cheesy cheesy
lmao! I should have known grin

Jonah agent trying every means possible to take us to hell with them, the same way the devil is at our side every minute whispering to us to follow his evil ways. grin

God forbid, we reject and rebuke jonah and his devilish agents, we will never follow them to hell grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
I see APC agents, Tinubu and Buhari hirelings are running amok on this thread. Not to worry, I will respond you all one after the other.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
adamskutty:
lmao! I should have known grin

Jonah agent trying every means possible to take us to hell with them, the same way the devil is at our side every minute whispering to us to follow his evil ways. grin

God forbid, we reject and rebuke jonah and his devilish agents, we will never follow them to hell grin
Ameeeennnn!!
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by FreeGlobe(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
modhream:

You n Freeglobe are certified 1diots,two sides of a very bad coin.
@OP,he's already got more than 15% in the bag.FYI,I'm a core APGA party man,but for the forthcoming presidential election we're quietly working for the emergence of Buhari,never mind what Victor Umeh tell u publicly.He won't win the majority vote this end,we know,but we're looking at something in the region of 30-40%.That should be enough to put him over,if he can massively turn out his base.I hope you'll be here Feb.16 when the result is declared to eat crow.
Oh,am typing this from Uruagu ward 2 Nnewi,in case you are wondering.
you are a goat. I challenge you to come out openly anywhere in Anambra and make this statement and see what will be your fate, that's if you are even anywhere in the south east. 30-40% votes in your deluded mind. Buhari will not get up to 1% votes in SE. zero your mind on it. of course I'll be here to laugh at you fools Feb 16, God willing

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
noblezone:
Nigeria is jinxed come 2015.

If Buhari wins, problem.
If Jonathan wins problem.

Yet let me say this.
These two individuals are only pawns in the Nigerian political chess board.

It is more like
If the a northerner wins, problem
if a southerner wins, problem.

Kids do not understand this.

Bros, What would happen after this coming election is quite clear if you r very observant and conversant with Nigeria history. If the election is won by southerner, there would be a disastrous trouble but if the election is won by Northerner, there would never be any problem. If those militants in Niger delta try anything silly after Jonathan tenure, chaiiiii!!! These Fulanis/Hausas ll be dealt with mercilessly
Re: Why Buhari Will Get Less Than 1% Igbo Vote by tomakint: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Berem you want me believe you are igbo because you said so. lol. btw why are you bleaching your skin? smh
Bleaching? shocked shocked *tomakint faints* odikwa risky grin grin Yellow fever, you dey bleach o, you dey bleach.....you dey bleach oooo....yeye thing grin o ma se o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Ends DSTV Exclusive Rights On EPL Matches / APC: Fresh Crisis Looms As Caretaker C’ttee Plots Another Tenure Extension / Reps Probe Multi-million Dollars NCDMB Project Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.