Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

A Letter From Heaven - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter From Heaven (480 Views)

Letter From An Unborn Child / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From Heaven by workgist: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sally jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She asked, “How is my little boy? Is he going to be OK? When can I see him?”
The surgeon said, “I’m sorry. We did all we could.”
Grief stricken, Sally asked, “Why do little children get cancer? Doesn’t God care anymore? God, where were you when my son needed you?”
The Surgeon said, “One of the nurses will be out in a few minutes to let you spend time with your son’s remains before it is transported to the University.”
Sally asked that the nurse stay with her while she said good-bye to her son. She ran her fingers through the thick, red, curly hair.
The nurse asked , “Would you like to keep a lock of his hair,” to which Sally replied, “Yes, please.” The nurse gently cut the lock of hair, placed it in a plastic bag, and handed it to Sally.
Sally said, “It was Jimmy’s idea to give his body to the university for study. He said it might help somebody else and that is what he wanted. I said no at first, but Jimmy said, ‘Mom, I won’t be using it after I die. Maybe it will help some other little boy spend one more day with his mother.’
My Jimmy had a heart of gold, always thinking about someone else and wanting to help others if he could.”http://www.workgist.com/a-letter-from-heaven/

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Xmas Won't Be Nice Without Uninterrupted Power Back Up Get 875KVA Inverter / Thank You Thank You Thank You / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yrwith Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.