Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,547 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe (19360 Views)

Over 60 Feared Killed In Maiduguri Multiple Suicide Attacks / BREAKING: Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by cirmuell(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
diluminati:

what else do you want me to say? be security conscious!
Your statement make it seems like it's really gonna happen.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Moukafoam(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Boko haram is more than Buhari,
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by gememerald(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dereformer:

Buhari can no longer tame his dogs and babboons.

Let's not politicize this issue, let's face what's on ground and solve that.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by thegoodone2(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
wordcat:

Until u & who stand up and fight who?
are u a coward? we need to repel them before they come SW ,SE ,SS.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by phacruzy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nawa oooo
may God help us
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
cirmuell:
Your statement make it seems like it's really gonna happen.

yes it will
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
efobiugochukwu:
Na wao ooo RIP to the dead and stay alive to the living....
Life does on

This what Nigerians know how to do best...wishing RIP to the deads. Smh!
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Honestly I don't know who to blame again. I just wish the Federal Govt can wake up and put an end to all these killings of innocent Nigerians
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by ukandi1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
solid3:
How will 2015 election be for God's sake? May God continue to help the Nigerian Army.

Amen.........!
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by cirmuell(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
diluminati:

yes it will
What makes you so sure? undecided
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by afanda(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
This news is not complete: where is NafeesaAA? Need confirmation. I remember New Jerusalem in the year 2005, as a corper. Shed so many tears!!!
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by icemann(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
podosci:

A ferry ship sank in south korea killing 200 pupils, The Prime minister tenderd a public apology and resigned. She didnt own the ship, she wasnt the one sailing the ship but just because such a thing happend under her leadership, she resined,,,,,,,,,,,Leadership in Developed and sane Countries is not a do or die affair, u dont keep on leading when people are dying wheither its ur faulth or not, you step down and let someone who can take your country forward.
In develop countires people lead because of patroitism but in foolish countries like Nigeria people lead because of money,,,,,The cost of leadership in Nigeria is too much,,they day we make leadership less lucrative, or cuts the salaries and allowances of our leaders, that the day we would develope

Let me answer you with your analogy. When al qaeda attacked NY, London, Boston, Madrid etc did the president or prime minister resign? And you think you made a valid point.

Do you think the sponsors of terrorist organisation are looking for ROI (return on investments)? Their only joy is he panic and publicity you give them. Take an example the brig back our girls campaign, It elevated boko haram to a NO 3 terrorist organization thanks to the publicity and guess what? the sponsors are happy and the attacks has quadruple since then. Keep giving the terrorist valid points to gain more sponsorship.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
cirmuell:
What makes you so sure? undecided

i have underworld friends giving me first hand information. just be careful, i dont know where they would hit.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by FemoLondon: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Really sad. A region in deep crisis. Makes you appreciate the relative peace and normalcy of your town/city.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
gratieao:

How una de waste prayer for this country sometimes de tire me. God does not want Nigeria to be one, we are just forcing ourselves.
bros i go do na.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
gratieao:

How una de waste prayer for this country sometimes de tire me. God does not want Nigeria to be one, we are just forcing ourselves.
bros i go do na
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
diluminati:
an explosion is happening in abuja soon - be vigilant!

You must be a suspect. Infact, security agents should be on the look for you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
diluminati:

i have underworld friends giving me first hand information. just be careful, i dont know where they would hit.
woman dnt get urself over excited n put urself in trouble

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
RedBenson:

You must be a suspect. Infact, security agents should be on the look for you.

Night time has come, go fvck that your ashawo.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
pendy179:

You're not serious, Russia makes moves in that axis, choose your destination wisely
naaah, not since 1990
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
USgadgets:
woman dnt get urself over excited n put urself in trouble

when someone gives you info, you people start acting up. when we dont give you people complain, whats wrong with you?
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by cole265(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
desmond21077:
BH should take the fight to the door steps of our greedy politicians who loot the nation's treasure rather than killing inocent masses. If they are being used by their sponsors to get power by force then they will surely fail. The fools can remain in the north and continue killing their people. They have no place in the South.

Reason well my brother. They are coming closer. They shall be hear sooner than you expect.

Most of these sponsors we talk about may not be in Nigeria or Nigerians. Idle hands of the alimanjaris who have been oppressed, neglected, brainwashed and downgraded by the few northern elites and leaders, for so long Inspite of having ruled the country the longest and thereby opportune to amass wealth and ability to do right for the people. Now their evil is biting them and they have plunged us all into the misery and fear.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
podosci:

A ferry ship sank in south korea killing 200 pupils, The Prime minister tenderd a public apology and resigned. She didnt own the ship, she wasnt the one sailing the ship but just because such a thing happend under her leadership, she resined,,,,,,,,,,,Leadership in Developed and sane Countries is not a do or die affair, u dont keep on leading when people are dying wheither its ur faulth or not, you step down and let someone who can take your country forward.
In develop countires people lead because of patroitism but in foolish countries like Nigeria people lead because of money,,,,,The cost of leadership in Nigeria is too much,,they day we make leadership less lucrative, or cuts the salaries and allowances of our leaders, that the day we would develope

You mean like Atiku promising to earn N1 as annual salary if elected as president? Why didnt he earn same when he was Vice President? I smell smelling mouth from Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by cirmuell(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
diluminati:

Are you for real now? undecided
Listen bae, stop playing around okay. Thanks for the heads up though.
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by davidonoja: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
diluminati:
an explosion is happening in abuja soon - be vigilant!

In your house only
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Samchelsea(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
thatniqqress:

lOl oga I go fit enter that small bag go with
you?? grin

Mehn this is just
Becoming like a normal thing over there
GOD SAVE US!!!
I feel for those who are living in the north cos ordinary the sound of knockout is scary not to mention everyday bomb blast
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by davidonoja: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
diluminati:

yes it will

In your fathers house only
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by podosci(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
icemann:

Let me answer you with your analogy. When al qaeda attacked NY, London, Boston, Madrid etc did the president or prime minister resign? And you think you made a valid point.

Do you think the sponsors of terrorist organisation are looking for ROI (return on investments)? Their only joy is he panic and publicity you give them. Take an example the brig back our girls campaign, It elevated boko haram to a NO 3 terrorist organization thanks to the publicity and guess what? the sponsors are happy and the attacks has quadruple since then. Keep giving the terrorist valid points to gain more sponsorship.
So we should keep BOkoharam relegated to the back pages while they keep killing and bombing Nigerians.....up untill the Chibok abductions and the subsequent campaings,,,,, 60% of Nigerians didnt even know who or what BH was, all they knew was that bombs were going off and people where dying.....Nigeria should have used the increased public awareness for its advantage by undergoing massive hitch free recruitment into the armed forces to increasr our military from 100,000 to atleast 1.2million, Nigeria has one of the lowest military to population ration iin the world. When alqeda attacked america, The government took steps to make sure such would never ever happn in america again. and they have been quit succesfull .but in Nigeria, bombs have gone off several times in Abuja and no body has resigned, nobody has been sacked,,,,,,,we all know terrorism is not easy to supress but you reduce it to the lowest possible levels and make it incredibly difficult for the terrorist to breath freely,,, since the terrorist dont have a problem with dying, we make sure we make them die on our own terms. A bomb can go off in Abuja tomorrow, hundreds would die and all we would here is " we are ontop of the situation"
because of the BrinbackOurgirls Campaing many countries wanted to help but they disvoverd there were too many loop holes in the country,
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by Katier00(f): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
davidonoja:

In your house only
someone just gave us a vital info just be careful and vigilant , you dnt have to be rude dear. Thanks
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by podosci(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
RedBenson:

You mean like Atiku promising to earn N1 as annual salary if elected as president? Why didnt he earn same when he was Vice President? I smell smelling mouth from Atiku.
Its because of our foolishnes that people like Atiku, IBB, alameysia are still campaining to be leaders in this country,,,,,,this men are criminals, they have stolen so much that its impossible to track their wealth.......jst imagine Alameyisa won PDP primaries to senatorial position,,,,,a convicted criminal,,, who wan free because his fried GEJ granted him presidential pardon.. This country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by bebene: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
lair! this news is a big lie, there is nothing like explosion in damaturu today. i wonder where you get the news from
Re: Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe by akoaki(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't think we should invite God into this. Did our leaders consult god when they were wasting the wealth of the nation that should have been used to develop our people ? You reap whatever you sow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics / PDP Postpones Lagos And Imo States Guber Primary Indefinitely / Kastina Abduction: Only 10 Schoolboys Remain With The Abductors - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.