Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist (31016 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / This Is What It Feels Like To Be A Female On Social Media(photo) / How Can I Hit My Girl Friends Best Friend The Girl Dey Drive Me Kolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Aysuperstories: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9PUH85SwE
I didn't know I was in love with my best friend until I had sex with him!
I was stupid enough to know that I was in love before we slept together!
There was a supressed feeling always for him which exploded after the intimacy!

In May 2009 he walked into my life and since then we felt very special for each other and it went on for 4 years.
We were so easy to discuss about any single shit.We used to make all our confessions to each other and feel relaxed.We felt free to clear out all our doubts related to anything including sex. It was fun and we really enjoyed the company.We were in different countries and hardly could see each other.
It all used to happen on Skype!

First Hookup:
Finally in 2013 we both were in the same city and decided to meet after 4 long years.
We met and hugged and then it just went on!
Nothing was planned, we were just together for couple of hours and it happened. I didn't feel bad about it but quite happy and excited!

Second Hookup:
Our second time was the biggest unexpected day which changed our lives. It was February 2013 when at 8 pm we were discussing to catch up sometime. While talking we realised, out of our different working schedules, that was the only night we can be really together. It was a 2 hours travel to his place and I finally made it during a dark chilling winter night.

By 11 pm I was at his flat, lying together and watching a movie. We wanted it so badly that he crawled on top of me. I couldn’t believe how incredibly I was turned on by his touch. It wasn’t only that his eyes were sexy, it was the way we moved together, the way he kissed and grabbed at me. Every part of me wanted him so badly now. We ended with some awesome oral sessions and then sex. We both were content and feeling awesome.
Afterwards, we laid in bed naked discussing old relationships, listening some songs, singing, laughing and resting. We made sure we are not missing anything to tell from the past four years. Then we did it again. After the second session we again repeated the same.
All night it went that way until I was standing all nude and looking at the wet grass and twinkling stars through the glass door in his room at 6th floor.
The night was too short I realised, it was already dawn, 6am in the morning.
I was not at all willing to sleep though eyes wanted to relax and I was drowsy!
Finally we decided to sleep but it was a restless sleep of waking up every hour to hold each other more tightly.
I had a strange friend-cum-lover kind of feeling for him. The feelings are totally unexplainable but for sure best feeling ever of my life!

Several Other:
Now it was really hard to resist each other and all unplanned and unexpectedly we were now living half a km apart and very easily accessible.
We repeated it so many times and loved it.
It was not our first time for both of us but still we never felt such an awesomeness before!

The sexual relationship we hold, you can have with someone you’re comfortable with, who knows you very well and will never judge you for anything. And all is true in our case. Sex for us is dirty and sensual, educational, intense and adventurous.

Gradually this chapter of our story ended after 8 long short months and then we had to leave for US and UK respectively.

The best thing about being with him is:
We think the same way so we have same sex habits and fantasies.
We are not and were never jealous about each other's previous relationships.
We feel so much into each other that I even enjoy sucking him and same is true for him. It never make us feel dirty but we gain a mutual happiness. For your lover you may do it for his happiness even though you don't like it!
We don't have to build up any impression so we are so open to tell about our dirtiest fantasies, but you cannot do the same with your lover because you have to make sure they don't feel bad about you.
Your best friend doesn't expect you to be the best person in the world but he knows you are unique and best in your own way. He will never compare you with anyone and will love you for being you but your lover may want to see you as the most perfect person and might end up comparing you with others.
Tell us the most abusive word in the world and we can so easily use it while sex and we enjoy doing that. I personally find it so hard doing it with a lover. He/She might be offended.
We can discuss our past sex sessions which we had with previous partners, without hurting each other. Obviously with your lover discussing it can bring your relationship to an end.
I never get conscious about how my body looks like while having sex with him, because I know it would matter a lot to your lover but least to your best friend. Though a beautiful body can be an added advantage.
He can still talk about hot girls around without offending me and so can I, because I know he is not sleeping with them and if he does he'll tell.
We respect each other's freedom. We are and were deeply in love, we do care but we're never possessive.

Those 8 months were the beautiful journey of my life. When it all happened I was already married and he was in a relationship so we couldn't take it to next step. Still we are good friends and will make sure we never miss to repeat it when we are together again!

After those few lovely months I was guilty for sometime but our relationship was stronger enough than the guilt I faced.
Our relationship was strong enough to sweep out all the odd feelings I had.
We are best friends and will always be.
Our friendship is not just about sex but about everything in life you can think of!

So if you are planning to have sex with your best friend make sure you are really best friends because you may be guilty afterwards and you may even lose your best friend. Make sure your relationship is strong enough to overcome everything.
Our was so it survived!

can you have sex with your best friend?

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by teeowo: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
You self you be human being o

10 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by IamLEGEND1: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
AySuperStories 4d spirits
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by jerflakes(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
[size=15pt]I wish I could also have sex with my best friend...

But the problem is, he's a guy like me.

Should I still go ahead?[/size]

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by spiralwedge(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
over here in France, we don't make love to friends; rather we make love to lovers..

smh for u!

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Cholls(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
My sister your story ok but too lengthy angry

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by SeverusSnape(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Romantic.
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Seun(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have never understood this issue. If your best friend is of the appropriate gender, why would you want to have sex with anyone else?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by seankafor(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
If ur best friend is the opposite sex and u didn't 4k for once. Na me u go 4kkkkkkkkk?...i dont do casual friendship
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Generalkorex(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nice
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by rattlesnake(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
spiralwedge:
over here in France, we don't make love to friends; rather we make love to lovers..

smh for u!
u schooled in france undecided
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by rattlesnake(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Aysuperstories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9PUH85SwE
I didn't know I was in love with my best friend until I had sex with him!
I was stupid enough to know that I was in love before we slept together!
There was a supressed feeling always for him which exploded after the intimacy!

In May 2009 he walked into my life and since then we felt very special for each other and it went on for 4 years.
We were so easy to discuss about any single shit.We used to make all our confessions to each other and feel relaxed.We felt free to clear out all our doubts related to anything including sex. It was fun and we really enjoyed the company.We were in different countries and hardly could see each other.
It all used to happen on Skype!

First Hookup:
Finally in 2013 we both were in the same city and decided to meet after 4 long years.
We met and hugged and then it just went on!
Nothing was planned, we were just together for couple of hours and it happened. I didn't feel bad about it but quite happy and excited!

Second Hookup:
Our second time was the biggest unexpected day which changed our lives. It was February 2013 when at 8 pm we were discussing to catch up sometime. While talking we realised, out of our different working schedules, that was the only night we can be really together. It was a 2 hours travel to his place and I finally made it during a dark chilling winter night.

By 11 pm I was at his flat, lying together and watching a movie. We wanted it so badly that he crawled on top of me. I couldn’t believe how incredibly I was turned on by his touch. It wasn’t only that his eyes were sexy, it was the way we moved together, the way he kissed and grabbed at me. Every part of me wanted him so badly now. We ended with some awesome oral sessions and then sex. We both were content and feeling awesome.
Afterwards, we laid in bed naked discussing old relationships, listening some songs, singing, laughing and resting. We made sure we are not missing anything to tell from the past four years. Then we did it again. After the second session we again repeated the same.
All night it went that way until I was standing all nude and looking at the wet grass and twinkling stars through the glass door in his room at 6th floor.
The night was too short I realised, it was already dawn, 6am in the morning.
I was not at all willing to sleep though eyes wanted to relax and I was drowsy!
Finally we decided to sleep but it was a restless sleep of waking up every hour to hold each other more tightly.
I had a strange friend-cum-lover kind of feeling for him. The feelings are totally unexplainable but for sure best feeling ever of my life!

Several Other:
Now it was really hard to resist each other and all unplanned and unexpectedly we were now living half a km apart and very easily accessible.
We repeated it so many times and loved it.
It was not our first time for both of us but still we never felt such an awesomeness before!

The sexual relationship we hold, you can have with someone you’re comfortable with, who knows you very well and will never judge you for anything. And all is true in our case. Sex for us is dirty and sensual, educational, intense and adventurous.

Gradually this chapter of our story ended after 8 long short months and then we had to leave for US and UK respectively.

The best thing about being with him is:
We think the same way so we have same sex habits and fantasies.
We are not and were never jealous about each other's previous relationships.
We feel so much into each other that I even enjoy sucking him and same is true for him. It never make us feel dirty but we gain a mutual happiness. For your lover you may do it for his happiness even though you don't like it!
We don't have to build up any impression so we are so open to tell about our dirtiest fantasies, but you cannot do the same with your lover because you have to make sure they don't feel bad about you.
Your best friend doesn't expect you to be the best person in the world but he knows you are unique and best in your own way. He will never compare you with anyone and will love you for being you but your lover may want to see you as the most perfect person and might end up comparing you with others.
Tell us the most abusive word in the world and we can so easily use it while sex and we enjoy doing that. I personally find it so hard doing it with a lover. He/She might be offended.
We can discuss our past sex sessions which we had with previous partners, without hurting each other. Obviously with your lover discussing it can bring your relationship to an end.
I never get conscious about how my body looks like while having sex with him, because I know it would matter a lot to your lover but least to your best friend. Though a beautiful body can be an added advantage.
He can still talk about hot girls around without offending me and so can I, because I know he is not sleeping with them and if he does he'll tell.
We respect each other's freedom. We are and were deeply in love, we do care but we're never possessive.

Those 8 months were the beautiful journey of my life. When it all happened I was already married and he was in a relationship so we couldn't take it to next step. Still we are good friends and will make sure we never miss to repeat it when we are together again!

After those few lovely months I was guilty for sometime but our relationship was stronger enough than the guilt I faced.
Our relationship was strong enough to sweep out all the odd feelings I had.
We are best friends and will always be.
Our friendship is not just about sex but about everything in life you can think of!

So if you are planning to have sex with your best friend make sure you are really best friends because you may be guilty afterwards and you may even lose your best friend. Make sure your relationship is strong enough to overcome everything.
Our was so it survived!

can you have sex with your best friend?
u are a schmuck undecided eediots
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]I wish I could also have sex with my best friend...

But the problem is, he's a guy like me.

Should I still go ahead?[/size]

Are you Gay.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmm
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by cirmuell(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Friends with benefit, mutual feelings.

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by jerflakes(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
faqman:

Are you Gay.... undecided undecided undecided

[size=15pt]DO YOU WANT ME TO BE GAY?[/size]
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by dreydee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
This brings back memories of my best friend, we are in different places now though, we were in love but I was too shy to make a move, so I got into the.....

FRIEND ZONE cry

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
jerflakes:

[size=15pt]DO YOU WANT ME TO BE GAY?[/size]
No oh and im not Gay....
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by fr3do(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is all just a storm in a teacup
A guy who you were friendzoning kpansh you, so what?
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun:
I have never understood this issue. If your best friend is of the appropriate gender, why would you want to have sex with anyone else?
Because you're not always attracted to your best friend?

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Seun(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
UjSizzle:
Because you're not always attracted to your best friend?
How can you be best friends with someone you are not attracted to on some level? What motivates you to spend so much time with the person?
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by UjSizzle(f): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun:
How can you be best friends with someone you are not attracted to on some level? What motivates you to spend so much time with the person?
Attraction mustn't be on a physical level. It could be intellectual or even spiritual.
And each one could be mutually exclusive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Isiterere(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
from the female side of the story; I want the guy's side of the story too.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ihedinobi2: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Attraction mustn't be on a physical level. It could be intellectual or even spiritual.
Hahaha. Very funny.

You THINK it works like that. It doesn't. It takes just one small shift of perspectives.
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oh! Only those who av felt and done this know hw deep and fulfilling it is..Jxt close friends hitting on eachoda..I av missd alot shaa
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ohaleoghene(f): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
modified.
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Exactly.
I have a female friend that I'm fond of but not in anyway physical....we are close and have been through a lot together but I'd never imagined being intimate. It doesn't even cross my mind. I can't even imagine her naked. I think she just might have moved into the sister zone perhaps undecided

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by misszionboo(f): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
It has happened to me b4 nd we ended up dating nd we re still dating.

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Abbey2sam(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
ohaleoghene:
my best friend is my boyfriend now. started out as friend. never knew we could date. we are so free with ourselves that you will question if we are dating. we are are quick to forgive each other. ours is more like a friendship. we even laugh at our short comings. for example,he is not so tall,me I have small boobs. seeing the relationship more on the friendship side makes me just come to accept him for who he is. no high standards. we have our own headaches , just like any other, but we have learnt to laugh it off. the sex is always great because I do not try to impress him I just know where to touch , same with him,too. because even before our first sex,we have discuss what makes a good sex.

so you have small boobs ??

Back to the topic.....@op, the epistle I read up here was a case of "friends with benefit" only that there were string attached
Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by thexzy(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
It doesn't change the price of Garri in the market.......All Ab0ki to him Kettle

1 Like

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by ohaleoghene(f): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Abbey2sam:

so you have small boobs ??

Back to the topic.....@op, the epistle I read up here was a case of "friends with benefit" only that there were string attached

I can't do friends with benefit o. yep I have small bosom. you want to see them? #teamsmallboosom# I didn't create myself

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Like Having Sex With My Best Friend the whole gist by Rapaltar(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
teeowo:
You self you be human being o

*in m.i's voice*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings / "Is This Lady Using Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.