Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? (2354 Views)

Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by podosci(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
italo:
The guy is just confused. He doesn't want us to condemn 'Islamic extremist killings' but he goes ahead to condemn 'Muslim and Christian stupidity.'

See the hypocrisy?

Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by podosci(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
italo:
The guy is just confused. He doesn't want us to condemn 'Islamic extremist killings' but he goes ahead to condemn 'Muslim and Christian stupidity.'

See the hypocrisy?

i am not saying you should not condem islamic extremist killings, i am say you should condem religion has a whole.......Religion is being used by both islam and christianity to enslave humans and make them do foolish things.
to be condeming islam alone is hypocrasy because if you go back into history, christianity was at the fore front of so many evil deeds, slavery, holy wars etc......its jst like saying okay, islam alone is the problem, ........its time to move away from religion and move forward to positive sciencific thinking........People are thinking of travln to mars and we in Nigeria are thinking of going to mosque or church
Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by podosci(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
italo:

Atheists are the worst mass murderers in history. In 100 years, they have killed far more than all religious killing put together in 2000 years.
where is your evidence that atheist killed anyone? bring your proof and enlighten mi
Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by abdulwastecx(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
podosci:

what if the whole world is purged of religion and ethnicity and patroitism,,,,,and we all become one giant population of human beings, i believ the world would become a better place, we draw imaginary lines on earth and divide ourselfs, we read so called holybooks from thousand of years ago and also use it to devide ourselfs......our body adapted to our sorroundings and hence difference colours and structures, we also uses it to devide ourselfs..........but one thing that unites us is science and modernisation,,,,

that is my guy talking

1 Like

Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by italo: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Christianity was what islam is today some centuries ago when it used to be an institutions of state. It was used to justify slavery, millions of free minded people were killed for not believing in its absurdities.
Now Christianity is more of a commercial venture used by cunning men in THIRD WORLD society to scam gullible people off their hard earn money.

You haven't told me why the Atheist leaders in Soviet Union, China, North Korea, Cambodia, Mongolia etc have killed tens of millions of people.

Show me proof that millions of free minded people were killed for not believing religion.

I think you are mistaking penterascalism for Christianity.

If people use religion to justify slavery or killing or corruption, does that make religion bad? If I say "abdulwastecx made me kill," wouldn't it be a fool that would condemn you outrightly without hearing your case?
Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by italo: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I agree with you on this, just as Christianity was responsible forJanothan presidency

I see you choose to be deluded.

It was Christianity that gave Jonathan millions of Muslim votes, abi?

Keep making a fool of yourself.
Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by italo: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
podosci:

what if the whole world is purged of religion and ethnicity and patroitism,,,,,and we all become one giant population of human beings, i believ the world would become a better place, we draw imaginary lines on earth and divide ourselfs, we read so called holybooks from thousand of years ago and also use it to devide ourselfs......our body adapted to our sorroundings and hence difference colours and structures, we also uses it to devide ourselfs..........but one thing that unites us is science and modernisation,,,,

Atheism, Science and modernization was used to divide the world during the cold war for example.

Many countries were led to war, deaths and physical division. E.g East/West Germany, North/South Korea and many others.

You talk a lot for one who knows next to nothing.
Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by italo: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
podosci:

i am not saying you should not condem islamic extremist killings, i am say you should condem religion has a whole.......Religion is being used by both islam and christianity to enslave humans and make them do foolish things.
to be condeming islam alone is hypocrasy because if you go back into history, christianity was at the fore front of so many evil deeds, slavery, holy wars etc......its jst like saying okay, islam alone is the problem, ........its time to move away from religion and move forward to positive sciencific thinking........People are thinking of travln to mars and we in Nigeria are thinking of going to mosque or church

Why dont you answer the questions I asked...before you go on and exhibit more ignorance.

1. Prove that the atomic bomb killed a milion people.

2. Prove that 5 million of our fore fathers died as a result of slave trade.

3. Prove that the Pope said what you accused him of.

4. If people that identify themselves as Christians do bad things (that are even condemne by Christianity), does that make Christianity bad?

...and do you now agree that Soviet Leaders were Atheists? Or do you still choose to remain an ignoramus?
Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by podosci(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
italo:

Why dont you answer the questions I asked...before you go on and exhibit more ignorance.

1. Prove that the atomic bomb killed a milion people.

2. Prove that 5 million of our fore fathers died as a result of slave trade.

3. Prove that the Pope said what you accused him of.

4. If people that identify themselves as Christians do bad things (that are even condemne by Christianity), does that make Christianity bad?

...and do you now agree that Soviet Leaders were Atheists? Or do you still choose to remain an ignoramus?
1, an estimated 250,000 people died and 1million affected d from birth defects and radiation. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
2. www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtid=2&psid=446
3. www.google.com/m?q=popes+order+for+catholics+to+kill+protestants&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new
4 you are right about the solviets being atheist
Re: Are The Kano Mosque Bombers Christians? by limamintruth: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
podosci:

Ma facts are not googled, i av been following up with world events since 1997,
Becasue some illitrates would sit and say bokoharam is a muslim or christian agenda should not be a valid point,,,,they bombed churches, mosques, markets, shoping complex, places used by both muslims and christians, only illitrates would cook up something other than some terrorist with an agenda of violence are trying to kill us all
when you say muslim world, where exactly are you talking about?
Syria fight is a political fight between rebels who want to overthrow the president, yemen is a fight between the south and North for independence, Iraq is having the same issues has Nigeria just that our own situation has not detoliorated like theirs and i pray it dosnt reach that, and Iraq problem started when USA illegally removed sadam husien,
This are just three, pls point out the rest, because the muslim population is over 1.5billion, the countries i just mention are just over 70million combined,,,,,,thats infinitesimal when compared to the whole
The you know the only country to have used a nuclear bomb agaisnt defencless citizens is USA? and the bomb killed over 400,000 people and over 1million were subsequently affected from radiation. Funny enough it was a christian who dropped the atomic bomb on japan and he still went to church on sunday.
Its foolish discussions like this that give legitimacy to foolish actions of people, Shekau is first a human being before , then a Nigerian before we call him a muslims. So a human being has decided to kill under human beings under the disguise to creating a islamic caliohate...

lol, very hilarious submission i must say cheesy
So in your mind now, isis/is/isil in iraq & syria; and Alqaeda groups in Yemen & Pakistan are all 'rebel freedom fighters' abi
And you still have the effrontery to blame others for the woes your fellow muslim brothers brought upon themselves right? undecided
Walahi you are pathetically shameless i must say. I believe that had it been Joseph Kony was a muslim, you will have also justified his irreponsibilty by referring to him as a just rebel who is fighting a failed/corrupt government in his country.
As far as i'm concerned, anybody who resorts to slitting throats of hapless & innocent individuals or indulge in the extra-judicial killings of unarmed civilians to send across a point is a terrorist, and not a freedom fighter; simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Could Ask God One Question / The History Of The Early Church: Why Religion And Politics Dont Mix / Gospel Pillars Ministry Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.