Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. (4923 Views)

Is It Obligatory To Change Number After Marriage Basically For Women? / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / The True Qualities For Which To Chose A Spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Joavid:

Lol @ in this lifetime.

Shine ya eyes grin take your time and you'll find one or two or three grin lol.

No one is perfect you know. What if you find one that meets all your "standards" and her badonkadong is as flat as a board?

Oh, well, I don't go around finding what's tougher than Finding Forrester. But if I'd meet one, without the badonkadonk and there's connection, and she complement's me based on my philosophy on life, then I'm on it. Funny enough, my ex never had a huge badonkadonk (just normal), but she looks like a Gabrielle Union clone - with F-cup on her chest and a lot of qualities you don't see in most chics. Bwoi, I had to jump on that and became a bre.ast-man. grin Supremely attractive! Then I've got a few chics with big badonkadonks now, but I don't even like them on that level cos there's no connection whatsoever. Regardless, massive batty with connection, isn't too much to ask for. grin

However, if I'll be honest with you - there are more empty vessels out there who just talk for the sake of it, without actually saying anything. You just have to adapt to the flow.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

learnt that since age 12.
if you want less arguments & squabs, tell her what she wants to hear - what you gotta do should be locked safely in your heart. grin

Word.

I just try to be too real for my own good. grin

It's not worth it. Learning though.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Oh, well, I don't go around finding what's tougher than Finding Forrester. But if I'd meet one, without the badonkadonk and there's connection, and she complement's me based on my philosophy on life, then I'm on it. Funny enough, my ex never had a huge badonkadonk (just normal), but she looks like a Gabrielle Union clone - with F-cup on her chest and a lot of qualities you don't see in most chics. Bwoi, I had to jump on that and became a bre.ast-man. grin Supremely attractive! Then I've got a few chics with big badonkadonks now, but I don't even like them on that level cos there's no connection whatsoever. Regardless, massive batty with connection, isn't too much to ask for. grin

However, if I'll be honest with you - there are more empty vessels out there who just talk for the sake of it, without actually saying anything. You just have to adapt to the flow.

F cup? shocked shocked shocked shocked without an arse to complement it?
I imagine what the shape must have looked like undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 04, 2014
LETS TALK ABOUT ACCEPTING THE TRUTH.

no man wants a woman who gets emotional and defensive when he tells her the truth. Dear do tell me how many of them have told u not to focus on their flaws but rather focus on what they are doing right? So they say this because they can handle the truth themselves or what? grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, I'm asking about ya badonkadonk lol.

Really and truly, I mean it. My standards are very high, and using those standards as a premise for women would be extremely harsh, cos most women can't meet them. Er, let me use this medium as a case study, since we are both members - how many female posters can make logical arguments about reality? - very few, maybe a handful lol. So, what is the point of having standards that can never be met?

Anyway, badonkadonk can't be left out - it is very important. Err, let me add connection to it.
you seem to have the fish brain syndrome yourself and you are a male grin shocked cry

6 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Mondisweets:
you seem to have the fish brain syndrome yourself and you are a male grin shocked cry

what does a primitive zulu with spear know about about having brain matter? grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

F cup? shocked shocked shocked shocked without an arse to complement it?
I imagine what the shape must have looked like undecided tongue

Nah, the ar.se wasn't cardboard flat - just normal.

And she's like 5'7...so she looks normal. Somewhat like what a Sofia Vergara's shape would look like. grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by mizzochocinco: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2014
zeb04:
Don't you all get tired of opening all these threads.

These list not changing anyone's opinion about marriage or life so what's the point undecided
You will always find the best marriage/relationship advice from those who cannot get a partner to commit to them. When you cannot find your own wife/husband you have to dedicate your life to misleading everyone else so they end up like you. This is what you have to learn about people in the family section.

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:
Joavid, how big is ya badonkadonk?

That is the only standard I care about in sadwomen lol.

Most women have fish brains. Some of them might be book smart, but very few of them are problem solvers. So, the appearance is the only thing I care about in women loool.

I was going to fall for this by calling you a limited monkey but I will simply disappoint you and hold my peace. Go on, ruin your next generation by marrying a fish brain...the Lord is your strength.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 04, 2014
For one i know im not zulu neither is it the only tribe on this planet undecided If many women cannot meet your standards, tell us how many women can actually say you meet their standards?
SirShymex:

what does a primitive zulu with spear know about about having brain matter? grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Mondisweets:
For one i know im not zulu neither is it the only tribe on this planet undecided

Lol, denying ya roots now, no?

Er, I was just calling you zulu to upgrade you a bit - I know you're a san woman. grin

[img]http://www.pahof.de/mediac/400_0/media/DIR_7437/ww-SA-Zulu-d-2f-q.jpg[/img]

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, denying ya roots now, no?

Er, I was just calling you to upgrade you a bit - I know you're a san woman. grin
i will take this as close to none
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by KingTom(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Another "submissive" thread? cheesy

Una go wait taya o! cheesy

Me sef LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE "submissive" boys and men o!

They make me VERRRRRRRRRRRRY "wet"! wink
Sugar Mummy things grin grin grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2014
xcapizt:
VickyyB

I bookmarked this thread specially for you. Check out. grin

NB:it was created by a lady. cool
Her opinion won't change mine since the one written by Chimamanda didn't change hers.

BTW, I don't have a problem doing all those^^^, with being submissive an exception.

I mentioned that i would love a submissive husband but i was attacked by NL men that i'm a wicked girl.
But here they are, claiming submission. (-_-)
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2014
xcapizt:
VickyyB

I bookmarked this thread specially for you. Check out. grin

NB:it was created by a lady. cool
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:

Her opinion won't change mine since the one written by Chimamanda didn't change hers.

BTW, I don't have a problem doing all those^^^, with being submissive an exception.

I mentioned that i would love a submissive husband but i was attacked by NL men that i'm a wicked girl.

I wasn't expecting her opinion to sway yours. What kind of feminist will be swayed by a post as lipsrsealed as this? I was expecting you to say something witty as usual. wink

I am a firm believer in egalitarianism as it pertains relationships, a relationship of equals. Too bad the ladies would rather they be dominated. It's a biological wiring thing I guess and perhaps we're not as evolved to escape that yet, Idk.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2014
xcapizt:

I wasn't expecting her opinion to sway yours. What kind of feminist will be swayed by a post as lipsrsealed as this? I was expecting you to say something witty as usual. wink

I am a firm believer in egalitarianism as it pertains relationships, a relationship of equals. Too bad the ladies would rather they be dominated. It's a biological wiring thing I guess and perhaps we're not as evolved to escape that yet, Idk.
Thank God you are among the few African primitive men with brains.

Didn't you see what the clueless first poster on this thread wrote?

My post about being dominant over my husband contains sarcasm, satire etc to make Nairaland men taste the cup of their own bitter medicine. smiley
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
now tell me, why do u guys feel we should be submissive to you, because you have stronger muscles? because the bible said so? because it is generally believed men were created first? or because of the thing dangling between your legs? I really don't get, tell me what makes us less to u men, make me understand
men and women are not the same, agreed but we are humans right? and not some sought of animals bought from the market and trained to be humble and obedient, and that must do whatever its master says

imagine someone comparing a woman's brain to that of a fish shocked how dire undecided

men cannot do without women, women cannot do without men, we all have power enclosed in our genders. its not a man's world or a woman's, it a world for us all

like someone once trashed dis issue, being submissive means u are being dominated, a supremacy is being exercised over you, blahhhh, u know what it is...

imagine when a man says: don't make friends, don't go to weddings, don't do this don't do that, his words are final even when they are wrong

or even his mendulla oblangata is decaying grin

make una joor o grin

The ish is, never end up with that kind of man.
Just like men look out for qualities in women, women should do the same.
Set standards for yourself too
So no need for the blame game and playing the victim like you never had a choice.

You always have a choice.

So it goes both ways.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by AfricanApple(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2014
Joavid:

The ish is, never end up with that kind of man.
Just like men look out for qualities in women, women should do the same.
Set standards for yourself too
So no need for the blame game and playing the victim like you never had a choice.

You always have a choice.

So it goes both ways.
you have forgotten that people do change overnight undecided

I am not blaming anyone here, I'm jest asking an innocent question why men feel they should be worshipped

choice to do what
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Interesting discussion
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
now tell me, why do u guys feel we should be submissive to you, because you have stronger muscles? because the bible said so? because it is generally believed men were created first? or because of the thing dangling between your legs? I really don't get, tell me what makes us less to u men, make me understand
men and women are not the same, agreed but we are humans right? and not some sought of animals bought from the market and trained to be humble and obedient, and that must do whatever its master says

imagine someone comparing a woman's brain to that of a fish shocked how dire undecided

men cannot do without women, women cannot do without men, we all have power enclosed in our genders. its not a man's world or a woman's, it a world for us all

like someone once trashed dis issue, being submissive means u are being dominated, a supremacy is being exercised over you, blahhhh, u know what it is...

imagine when a man says: don't make friends, don't go to weddings, don't do this don't do that, his words are final even when they are wrong

or even his mendulla oblangata is decaying grin

make una joor o grin

Where's the triple like button?!
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
crackhaus:

Noted.

What's the modern word for it? Coachable?

Yea tongue according to the article. lipsrsealed

I cant think of a befitting "modern" word.
A relationship should be based on a partnership contract.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
you have forgotten that people do change overnight undecided

I am not blaming anyone here, I'm jest asking an innocent question why men feel they should be worshipped

choice to do what

I meant it's your choice to be with a man that is controlling.
And people don't just change over night. Something make them change and if it is something you can't handle, you still have the choice to leave.
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by AfricanApple(f): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcapizt:

Where's the triple like button?!
lolzzz, imma appeal to oga se.un to create it grin
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Joavid:

grin grin

But I think the word submissive is kinda outdated

Is it?

Depends on your interpretations

Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
VickyyB:

Triple LOL! @ wicked girl

They do not know what submission means anyways
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by crackhaus: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
It's this defensive posture you ladies always put up that make you misinterpret a simple line as 'women should be submissive' to mean a master-slave relationship.

The man you should be submissive to is the one that marries you - if you still have a problem with that, you should check yourself...
I don't need every woman to be submissive to me, I only need my woman to be - she has to, and that's the natural thing because women desire to be led...after all the internet fronting ends, y'all still want a man to lead and protect you.

I'm not gonna defend that someone, but I can explain the concept.

A fish never learns that when it sees food dangling freely below the water, it most probably has a hook and line attached to it - fishes don't learn, they fall for the same trick every darn time, ergo, fish brain.

Do you get the analogy now?

It is a man's world baby, you can try to paint it anyhow you want but I advise that you be realistic and take a look around.

The wise and sensible woman knows this, and has learnt how to manipulate this world in her favour.

That's not what it means.

Have you ever had the opportunity of being in a leadership role/capacity?
If you have, you should know how submissiveness works in a system where there is a hierarchy.

This is between that man and his wife.

However I gotta ask though; say you find yourself in such a situation with your husband, what would you do?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by crackhaus: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Joavid:

Yea tongue according to the article. lipsrsealed

I cant think of a befitting "modern" word.
A relationship should be based on a partnership contract.
The word will always be submissive.

Call it a partnership contract or one with two heads, at the end of the day, one partner will still defer to the authority of the other...and guess what, it's usually the woman doing that in a healthy relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by AfricanApple(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
crackhaus:

It's this defensive posture you ladies always put up that make you misinterpret a simple line as 'women should be submissive' into a master-slave relationship.
I am not misinterpreting anything here. na oyinbo man wey get English interpret am like that undecided

The man you should be submissive to is the one that marries you - if you still have a problem with that, you should check yourself...
I've checked and rechecked, what I saw is still what I see

I don't need every woman to be submissive to me, I only need my woman to be - she has to, and that's the natural thing because women desire to be led...
u don't have any other tangible reasons to give not all women desired to be led by a man

[after all the internet fronting ends, y'all still want a man to lead and protect you.
yes i want a man who can protect me, how does that affect my own power to protect him (my man) undecided we are together in this, u know.
marry me and see if I'm just fronting na grin after all I still love u even after u broke my heart embarassed

If you still interpret this to mean a master-slave relationship, then that's on you - I can't help you explain what you already assume submissiveness implies.
abeg helep me explain, here in Arabia, we don't study English sad

Well I'm not gonna defend that someone, but I can explain the concept.

A fish never learns that when it sees food dangling freely below the water, it most probably has a hook and line attached to it - fishes don't learn, they fall for the same trick every darn time, ergo, fish brain.

Do you get the analogy now?
that means men have dog brains cos they like sniffing poosies up and down :\

It is a man's world baby, you can try to paint it anyhow you want but I advise that you be realistic and take a look around.
stories for amadioha

The wise and sensible woman knows this, and has learnt how to manipulate this world in her favour.
we are not one way traffic, we can't all use the same method to manipulate the world in our favour. what works for Beyonce won't work for rihanna

That's not what it means.
then yarn me the koko

Have you ever had the opportunity of being in a leadership role/capacity?
If you have, you should know how submissiveness works in a system where there is a hierarchy.[quote] I have and I am, I know how it works

[quote]This is between that man and his wife.

However I gotta ask though; say you find yourself in such a situation with your husband, what would you do?
I will open his eyes for him to see he is not my creator
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by crackhaus: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
I am not misinterpreting anything here. na oyinbo man wey get English interpret am like that undecided
Look past the dictionary meaning, what it really entails will come to you momentarily wink

Okay.

u don't have any other tangible reasons to give not all women desired to be led by a man
Maybe I don't have any other tangible reasons, maybe I do but would rather not try to convince you of something your mind is already otherwise made up on.

Yes not all women desire to be led, but since I'm having this conversation with you - do you desire/would you rather have your man lead you or not?

yes i want a man who can protect me, how does that affect my own power to protect him (my man) undecided we are together in this, u know.
marry me and see if I'm just fronting na grin after all I still love u even after u broke my heart embarassed
Lol...if you keep saying I broke your heart, you're going to start believing it pretty soon gringrin

You know what I meant by a woman having the desire to be protected by her man.

Look past the dictionary meaning of submission/submissiveness, it doesn't necessarily mean a master-slave relationship in a healthy marriage setting.

I don't sniff poosies up and down, neither do I personally know any man who does cheesy

stories for amadioha
Amadioha knows it's a man's world, so does sango and Buddha grin

we are not one way traffic, we can't all use the same method to manipulate the world in our favour. what works for Beyonce won't work for rihanna
True, you are to figure out how to manipulate your world in your favour.

I will open his eyes for him to see he is not my
creator
In other words, fight/disregard him?
He is not your creator, but your husband.

Well I don't support those kind of restrictions if there are no good reasons for them.

1 Like

Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by bukatyne(f): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
AfricanApple:

stories for amadioha

then yarn me the koko

Lol! @ men have dog brains

In essence, women are fishes and men are dogs

No wonder they seem not to meet anywhere
Re: Top 10.5 Must Have Qualities For Women. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
bukatyne:

Is it?

Depends on your interpretations

Nice thread

Thanks

We need a new word to replace "submissive".
That word is giving people high BP sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Punishment For Stubborn African Kids (pics) / My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz / Buy Quality Wristwatches, Watch Sets HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.