Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters (53665 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by cozy7(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:
Their names are Love and Joy. Love is married to a pastor. But Joy is the last child in the family and she currently schools abroad- (Oral Robert University).

Source:

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/12/photos-meet-bishop-oyedepos-beautiful-daughters.html
WATIN CONCERN ME WITH 2GIRLS WAY NO EVEN FINE 10KOBO?
PLZ TAKE THIS RUBBISH OUT OF MY SIGTH...
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2014
vickyozohu:
these gehs look gorgeous anyway, I pray their hearts are innocent as d looks, cos dtz d beauty of a woman.

I still fyn pass Them grin

U still fyn pass them and yet we no see even one eye of ur face on DP.
Deceiving young men since 1949.

Anyways, na pastors children dey rugged pass. Dem dey club and party like 2moro no go dey esp. those ones wey dey where thier parents no dey...freedom of movement and lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by ROZZAYY(f): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2014
Who says deres no beauty in been decently covered? Dey both look like angels pwetty and gorgeous!
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
ok
God na only one thing I need from you next year.
Let joy pastor oyedepo daughter fall in love with me.

LOL, bros no give urself hope o, cos na me that girl dey trip for
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by ITbomb(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2014
I love their boobz

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Rasengan02(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote
author=Ishilove post=28576069]Beautiful, yes. But what makes them
decent? Their manner of dressing? There have to be reasons why they are
decent, and not just because of their attire. [/quote]...... abi ooooo::
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2014
OK I need their pin
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2014
1stola:

There are THREE f***able holes in a woman....
Use ur head. grin
I still don't understand, please explain more.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Mexyz(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

Yes, I'm old enough. Come & marry me na. grin
you a uniben student?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by malbro(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:
But why schooling abroad when her father has about two universities in Nigeria?
3 he is building the fourth one nw
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by mbulela: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Beautiful, yes. But what makes them decent? Their manner of dressing? There have to be reasons why they are decent, and not just because of their attire.
I tire.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by andyanders: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:
They are decent,beautiful and have a striking resemblance with their father.

What makes them descent? The outward Look or the Inner beauty or Their Christian Life? Only God knows who is descent and for them to be Pastor's children does not make them descent.

We search for beauty from the heart and not outward look as that could turn to be a deceit.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Mexyz(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Meet pastor Oyedepo's beautiful daughters, which one is decent that was attached to it?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Could you explain what tertiary virgin is to me?

Tertiary virgin is simply the third stage of virginity. In other words, she had first been disvirgined (only God knows who did that, probably a church pastor) and she came to do away with sex for a long time again thereby going into secondary virgin. During this secondary virginity, she was again disvirgined (Like i said only God can tell who did it again) and she again stayed away from sex for a long time thereby being into tertiary virginity which is the last stage of virginity unless she wan grab M.Sc. on virginity of which she's not virgin Mary? I hope i explained myself well? You're free to ask question(s) where you didnt understand.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2014
freshness2020:

Don't take this offensive!
Why is she schooling there?
What's wrong with CU, landmark and the rest of private school in Naija !
God make us bigger!
pretty women though!

Masters. Bsc was in C.U
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by precisionindepth: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:
I wonder oooo , Nigerians with hypocritical attitude, D jugdement day will b hot like fire
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by freshness2020: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Masters. Bsc was in C.U
Dats cool!
Thanks broo!
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by matthew4grace(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2014
i am disapointed.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by missterious(f): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Mexyz:
you a uniben student?

Yeah
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Riclord001(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Beautiful, yes. But what makes them decent? Their manner of dressing? There have to be reasons why they are decent, and not just because of their attire.
lol... at a glance, which is what we casted at them; the most evidence of indecency is attire... do u hav some sh*t u cud dig up on them? if no, then based on all we can see(attire), they are decent, until proven otherwise
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:
because all the lecturers might favour her cos of her status..... Better to go to a school where nobody give a hoot about who she is....... Except of course...... Her fellow Nigerians.....
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by queebeediva(f): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Na who come born indecent children? Why can't you simply say pastor oyedepo daughters abi we no go understand say them be pastor children? Mteeeeew!
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2014
RedBenson:

Tertiary virgin is simply the third stage of virginity. In other words, she had first been disvirgined (only God knows who did that, probably a church pastor) and she came to do away with sex for a long time again thereby going into secondary virgin. During this secondary virginity, she was again disvirgined (Like i said only God can tell who did it again) and she again stayed away from sex for a long time thereby being into tertiary virginity which is the last stage of virginity unless she wan grab M.Sc. on virginity of which she's not virgin Mary? I hope i explained myself well? You're free to ask question(s) where you didnt understand.
Thank you. I read somewhere on this forum that secondary virginity is when a girl allows a guy to smöoch her, fuddles the wall of her virginä with his penìs without her allowing him to go in. How true is this?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by italo: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Ishilove:

What makes them beautiful too? undecided
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by oweniwe(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2014
abi... What makes them beautiful? They're just average... there're millions of gals like des roaming about daily ibadan nau..... Nothing special about them.... the only things i noticed in the first pix is..

Two B¤¤bs almost "embracing" each other.........!!...
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Missmossy(f): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2014
Both are pretty but lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Sunkyphil(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
madam, aren't you old enough for marriage?
Remove those logs from your eyes first....
[size=28]that was harsh[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by agrovick(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

Yes, I'm old enough. Come & marry me na. grin
kindly expatiate on your signature, I don't seem to comprehend it
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by MissSlimbody(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
ok
God na only one thing I need from you next year.
Let joy pastor oyedepo daughter fall in love with me.

Bro, ur 1st prayer point should be to meet her first.

Abi na ur spirit she wan fall in luv wit
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by dustydee: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:
Their names are Love and Joy. Love is married to a pastor. But Joy is the last child in the family and she currently schools abroad- (Oral Robert University).

Source:

http://www.temisblog.com/2014/12/photos-meet-bishop-oyedepos-beautiful-daughters.html

Why do you think they are decent? Do you know them personally? Or is it based on the picture you posted? I could post a beautiful picture of Maheeda and tag it as decent as well.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by lomprico(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:
That is because he dosent want double standard in his school. She uses smart fone. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by peteruuu(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=englishmart post=28575817] they are beautiful.
Can I date any of them?
I want to do a holy looting
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020 / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.