Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters (53677 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by EbuGeneral(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2014
priscillawill:
this mindset of yours that most Nigerians have that is why we are not moving forward. How much do you pay as tithe? Can it pay her school fees aboard? If yes quote me.

am I the only christian in Nigeria? if yes. quote me
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by priscillawill(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
EbuGeneral:

am I the only christian in Nigeria? if yes. quote me
how much is your tithe?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by pazienza(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
sharon763:
Whether they school abroad or not is not relevant....if we also had such wealth,we will not want to school here too.who no lyk beta thing grin

It's relevant that Oyedepo sent his child abroad to school.

Oyedepo and his fellow self proclaimed men of God, have shyed away from speaking ill against the bad leadership of the country, rather they have helped in making the people believe that their prosperity and well being depends on things like paying tithes, sowing seeds into Oyedepo's life, cleaning and working in his church, fasting and praying, etc, rather than by demanding and insisting by any means, that their leaders become more accountable.

But Oyedepo would send his kid to school in a country, where the people achieved development and improved standard of living by demanding and insisting even by violent means, that their leaders become accountable, and not by payment of tithes, seeds to con men like Oyedepo.

Oyedepo and his co travellers create docile citizens incapable of demanding for good governance, only to send his kid to countries with politically savy citizens that had managed to get the best from their govt.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by EbuGeneral(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
priscillawill:

how much is your tithe?

as fat as what you earn yearly
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by maurasexy8600: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Decent ni decent ko,na pasty na go still ddey service them,abi them be virgy?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by priscillawill(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
EbuGeneral:

as fat as what you earn yearly
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Daughterzion(f): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2014
justi4jesu:
Daughters of Zion cheesy cheesy
u called?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by justi4jesu(f): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Daughterzion:
u called?

grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairaland won't kill me...My dear you are indeed one of them wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020 / Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.