Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters (53679 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

Yes, I'm old enough. Come & marry me na. grin

Me nko?

E jowo aunty, mo need decent iyawo like you please.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by zabilon(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
are you light skinned, beautiful, tall, sexy and intelligent?
Hope you are from a very wealthy family? grin

I'm not a gold digger. Just that the rich marry the rich
yearnings of a poverty stricken Nigerian full of folly.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

Now this is how mature people handle annoying questions. nice one dear.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by ccaramel(f): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:
Nice smiley

But which one is married?
Love the older one on left grin nice girls.....
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by missterious(f): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2014
phrenoz:

Thanks smiley
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by smokescreen4: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2014
pretty girls
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Itulah(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2014
[size=20pt]They are not fine tongue tongue undecided they are ugly sad sad[/size]
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by cuteboy2: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:
They are decent,beautiful and have a striking resemblance with their father.

All these marketing. Do they really need it? Publicity is 2 edged sword. Better leave them to lead their quiet life.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Mexyz(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

Yeah
Thought as much, your pic was taken at basement. you still around?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by SoEndowed(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:
But why schooling abroad when her father has about two universities in Nigeria?

because their father does not believe in the quality of education his own university offers. he believes the university his daughter attends abroad is better than his.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by nora544: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

Oral Roberts University is a pentecost/charismatic/prosperity gospel University.

PHD program from this University is the easiest in the world, some nigerian pastorpreteurs have their PHD from this University.

It will help that fathers business grow stronger when she comes back and work in the company of her father.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by cupidhero(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2014
phrenoz:
How about me throwing you one and see how you gon handle it?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by kagel: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:
Their names are Love and Joy. Love is married to a pastor. But Joy is the last child in the family and she currently schools abroad- (Oral Robert University).

Source:

http://wwyou are bw.temisblog.com/2014/12/photos-meet-bishop-oyedepos-beautiful-daughters.html

you ladies are beautiful BUT! why are you not emulating your mother's mode of dressing and life style,
why all these makeup / what for!!
come-on!! clean it and emulate your mummy, she is worthy of emulation please.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by akatonero(m): 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Please I cnt see decent pls were is it?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by OmoBoluwaji: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2014
DrJoe1:
schooling abroad? and their father is busy slapping other people's daughters in nigeria.

may God 4givs u
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by AdeniyiA(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:
i think we should forward this wonderful question to the Bishop...
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2014
see them.. Daughters of jezebels. Spits
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by zyzxx(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2014
iheanyi40:
decent ? Ifah hear, na em go worst pass undecided
grin how do u knw ? tongue
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by 5minsmadness: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
In as much as i am not a huge fan of the man...
Those of you questioning their decency are just bad-belle people.
These are children of one of the most richest men in Africa and one schools abroad. You would imagine they can dress anyhow they want and don't give a damn but they chose to dress decently. That is already a plus on their side.
Also just because op said they are decent doesn't mean he is judging your decency. Why e dey pain Una like this? When deeper life daughter dressed anyhiw for her wedding we didn't hear word. When pastor chris's daughter came out in her sexy but decent outfit we didn't hear word, now these girls are coming out at least looking decent(personally I think the second pic clothes they wore are uglee) and U folks still feel the need to justify yourselves by 'imagining' they must be hiding their indecency under those clothes.

Bad-minded badbelle self-justifying people. Una no dey shame. In case you don't know what you are exhibiting is known in English as Petty Jealousy.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Sunbellar: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

You just disgraced that rude boy!
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Cholls(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:
my brother help to name the two universities thanks.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by venivedivici(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2014
They're beautiful in the first pic, but not in the second. And the younger one yansh flat.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Pretty girls and I wish them well, but one cannot but comment on the lavish life style of this so called MOG, using the money from the poor to further the aims and objectives of this business empire and family while thousands of his members cannot even afford to pay their rent talk less of school fees.

Typical case of a man growing rich from the tithes, first fruits and seeds of the less fortunate and gullible greedy middle class.

Not the girls fault anyway.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
5minsmadness:
In as much as i am not a huge fan of the man...
Those of you questioning their decency are just bad-belle people.
These are children of one of the most richest men in Africa and one schools abroad. You would imagine they can dress anyhow they want and don't give a damn but they chose to dress decently. That is already a plus on their side.

and how did he become rich , by hard work ? Nope. grin

He made his wealth by leeching off the sweat of the poor and gullible middle class while selling 'Jesus' as a product.

smh
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
nora544:

Oral Roberts University is a pentecost/charismatic/prosperity gospel University.

PHD program from this University is the easiest in the world, some nigerian pastorpreteurs have their PHD from this University.

It will help that fathers business grow stronger when she comes back and work in the company of her father.

I agree.
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by honey001(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2014
Cholls:
my brother help to name the two universities thanks.

Covenant University and Landmark University
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by englishmart(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2014
zabilon:
yearnings of a poverty stricken Nigerian full of folly.
what should I tell you now?

Why not show some respect in your comment?
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by holatin(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Bro, ur 1st prayer point should be to meet her first.

Abi na ur spirit she wan fall in luv wit

dat easy now, technology world
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by holatin(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2014
femcruz:

LOL, bros no give urself hope o, cos na me that girl dey trip for
what da Bleep ??
no try dat play with me
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by holatin(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Lanceslot:
Are you a PhD holder? Pastor in winners chapel? Is your father wealthy and famous? Do you know the consequences of Joy falling in love with you? Prison. Be warned.
forget issue
Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by JoeCutie(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Joy schools abroad abi? I don't care if she's in Oral Robert or Oral-B University. All I know is that somewhere in Sambisa forest, one or some of the Chibok girls are members of her father's church. Again, somewhere in ancient Nigeria, a member of her father's church is battling to pay #7,000 school fees, but in one way or the other, they still manage to pack their money for Joy to go to Oral-B University. It's well. undecided

OK, don't mind me, I'm just hungry here with little or nothing to eat & a girl is abroad flexing. No be her fault sha, & no be my fault too na.
Joy is fine. She be wan be like Beyonce small, but she no get back. Upon all the money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters by Yinkagbo(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2014
ceo4eva:

LOL.. luv ur comic approach to d question. Most ladies would have flared up immediately by using abusive words!

One of the reasons she is wife material grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.