Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register (10648 Views)

Army Establishes Camp For Repentant Boko Haram Members / Nigerian Army Establishes A Media Centre In Maiduguiri (Pics) / Commit A Sex Crime In Lagos And Get On The Sex Offenders’ Register. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by okpismart: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Alphaoscar: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2014
All uncontrollable tails Don enter prison!! good job my able gomina.
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Vicotex(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2014
GEJ is at work

1 Share

Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by ignis: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2014
Register?. ....its alright
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by jswaggzo(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2014
www.nairaland.com/2027330/soccer-punters-sports-betting#28574219 join us and BECOME BET9JA'S WORST ENEMIES .
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=Vicotex post=28577413][/quote]

You don't like the idea of a sex register?

You would begin to love the idea when your sister or daughter wants to get married....and on doing the 'investigation' into the man's background....you find he is a convicted offender.....by perusing the offenders register.....and you might be able to warn your sis or daughter in time.

Also, should someone be s''xually assaulted in your locality......police investigations would be helped by a knowledge of the sex offenders in the area....good suspect list.

Not a joke my friend.....a good tool in the war against an evil.....which has hurt many women (and which concerns me as a doctor....as I have had to treat victims of such assaults .....not very pleasant business.).
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by cococandy(f): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Excellent
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Vicotex(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

You would begin to love the idea when your sister or daughter wants to get married....and on doing the 'investigation' into the man's background....you find he is a convicted offender.....by perusing the offenders register.....and you might be able to warn your sis or daughter in time.

Also, should someone be s''xually assaulted in your locality......police investigations would be helped by a knowledge of the sex offenders in the area....good suspect list.

Not a joke my friend.....a good tool in the war against an evil.....which has hurt many women (and which concerns me as a doctor....as I have had to treat victims of such assaults .....not very pleasant business.).
Watin concern me?
Abi this Idea go stop Rapist from molesting the lil girls?
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by okotv(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2014
this guy is a good president material....others are learners

1 Like

Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2014
Imagine a world without men...
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Vicotex:

Watin concern me?
Abi this Idea go stop Rapist from molesting the lil girls?

It is one of several tools we can use to stem the tide....others include sex education, community education, tougher sentencing for such crimes, counseling for troubled youths, policies that encourage job creation, and encouraging rape victims to speak out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Vicotex(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2014
cococandy:
Excellent
If it can't stop Gaybianism and Lesbianism then the Establishiment ain't an excellent move
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Vicotex(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It is one of several tools we can use to stem the tide....others include sex education, community education, tougher sentencing for such crimes, counseling for troubled youths, policies that encourage job creation, and encouraging rape victims to speak out.

jokes on you.
Do you believe rape victims will speak out after they have been satisfied with sex
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2014
I created a similar thread 2 days ago; but how this one made FP is a mystery to me.
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Oildichotomy(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2014
jesuslovesme123:
Imagine a world without men...
FemiNazi alert...!

There will be no JESUS to love you! YOUR Moniker angry

God Created MAN in his own image and likeness to subdue and dominate
Check emphasis grin
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Vicotex:
jokes on you.
Do you believe rape victims will speak out after they have been satisfied with sex

Your comment, especially the bolded is out of order.

Good morning.

Rape is not a joking matter.....and your comment shows your gross lack of understanding of these things.
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It is evident that the person you are trying to reason with has not got the mental or intellectual capacity to grasp any serious matter. Please do viewers of this thread a favour and don't respond to any more of his reta.rded comments.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Vicotex(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Your comment, especially the bolded is out of order.

Good morning.

Rape is not a joking matter.....and your comment shows your gross lack of understanding of these things.
It's as if you don't live in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by philips70(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:
I created a similar thread 2 days ago; but how this one made FP is a mystery to me.

At least the motive of creating the thread have been fulfilled with this one making the front page
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Oildichotomy:
FemiNazi alert...!

There will be no JESUS to love you! YOUR Moniker angry

God Created MAN in his own image and likeness to subdue and dominate
Check emphasis grin

You do agree that the world would be free of 80 or so percent of present day crimes without men, don't you? Well, check the news today and determine how many crimes reported were commited by men, then women.

If all men were like Jesus, wouldn't that be awesome?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by jdluv(f): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2014
monemsis:
Who delete my post
my greatgrand mother she needed d space
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Oildichotomy(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

You do agree that the world would be free of 80 or so percent of present day crimes without men, don't you? Well, check the news today and determine how many crimes reported were commited by men, then women.

BOKO HARAM suicide bombers readily comes to mind !!

Anyways, for every successful criminal man there is a woman!
Check the stats! wink
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by tevinsolt: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
I see so many innocent guys going to jail!!
are you effing kidding me? that's the first thing that came to your head?
and when Yarima wants to marry another 13 year old as usual, you'll start screaming there's no law against Child abuse.
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Oahray: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

oh please! Women are capable of terrible crimes. Read about Lizzie Borden, about Elizabeth Bathory, about Genene Jones, and many others. What about the women who injure or kill their children because of postpartum depression?

The average woman just doesn't have the strength of men and so cannot physically abuse men without weapons (so they face children), and men hardly ever report being victimised by women, hence the statistics. At least we know the champions of verbal abuse.

Which man would have beaten a helpless baby to a pulp because the child’s parents didn't help treat his dad?

Without men in the world, women would poison each other (since there would be no children to beat up or kill) and wage silent wars until they all drop dead.
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by ojsmscom(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Orina:
FTC!

More sad news from the music industry, Davido was found alive in his apartment earlier today.
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
Orina:
FTC!

More sad news from the music industry, Davido was found alive in his apartment earlier today.

The Orina Report. grin
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by seangy4konji: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2014
I am not a bastard. Na my mama born me.
freshness2020:
Konji is a bastard!
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by cococandy(f): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Vicotex:

If it can't stop Gaybianism and Lesbianism then the Establishiment ain't an excellent move
pls don't quote me to stay xtupid stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by ojsmscom(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by holatin(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2014
good.
but the gurls should stop dressing seductively too
Re: Lagos Establishes Sex Offenders’ Register by grandstar(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2014
In america a young man was savagely murdered by 2 neighboors after discovering he was a sex offender.They however did not know his offence was that around the age of 20 he had sex with someone of around 16yrs. Majority on the list are not rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti PDP Women Slam Sen. Olujimi, Say Competing Leadership With Fayose An Insul / Kogi People Already Gave Yahaya Bello A Second Term – Fanwo / Amina Gu’ar: We’ve Spent N12.26 Billion To Feed School Children In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.