Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. (3502 Views)

Fg Ministry Workers‘ August Salaries Unpaid. Is Nigeria Really Broke? / Is Nigeria Really The Gaint Of Africa? / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2014
Salary used to be paid around 25th of every month for those on the IPPIS platform, but up till now, nothing yet for some agencies and parastatals, no reason given other than no money, are we to expect more of this in 2015?
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Speak for yourself. I know many ministries/parastatals/agencies that have paid their staff under IPPIS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:
Salary used to be paid around 25th of every month for those on the IPPIS platform, but up till now, nothing yet for some agencies and parastatals, no reason given other than no money, are we to expect more of this in 2015?

Liar. Salaries were paid on time.

If there is any delay it usually is the banks fault as the system requires electronic crediting of accounts directly from the auditor general's office account in the CBN to respective banks.

The military usually get paid a day or two before 25th.

Stop lying.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Liar. Salaries were paid on time.

If there is any delay it usually is the banks fault as the system requires electronic crediting of accounts directly from the auditor general's office account in the CBN to respective banks.

The military usually get paid a day or two before 25th.

Stop lying.

Who is lying here, are u in the system? I said up till now, SOME agencies are yet to be paid November salary
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by IdomaLikita: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2014
So OP! How r dey be? cheesy
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by IdomaLikita: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2014
So OP! How e dey be? cheesy
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Speak for yourself. I know many ministries/parastatals/agencies that have paid their staff under IPPIS

That I didn't dispute, but some are yet to be paid till now despite being under IPPIS platform too.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

Who is lying here, are u in the system? I said up till now, SOME agencies are yet to be paid November salary

You are lying. As I said earlier the problem that persists in late payments usually lies with the employees bank. In those same agencies you are claiming that have not been paid I am very sure it only a select few who bank with Zenith, UBA, Union and FirstBank.

Sometimes the salary would have since been paid but the bank alerts may not come due to shabby GSM network.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

That I didn't dispute, but some are yet to be paid till now despite being under IPPIS platform too.

Name one agency that is yet to be paid
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

You are lying. As I said earlier the problem that persists in late payments usually lies with the employees bank. In those same agencies you are claiming that have not been paid I am very sure it only a select few who bank with Zenith, UBA, Union and FirstBank.

Sometimes the salary would have since been paid but the bank alerts may not come due to shabby GSM network.

That is not the issue here.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Descartes: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Op sharrap and say the truth for once angry
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Name one agency that is yet to be paid

If I name One for you now, will you facilitate the payment?
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by falconey(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Some guys took weed before commenting....the guy said some agency
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by chioma134: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2014
True. Nobody has been paid in my centre yet, and christmas is fast approaching. I need my pay like yesterday. Who I wan go borrow money from ths Xmas?
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2014
Name the Agency so we can verify
honey001:

If I name One for you now, will you facilitate the payment?

Besides the FG does not touch salaries like your state governors who divert monies budgeted for salaries into over inflated and useless projects

For your info, most Agencies generate revenue and some are self funding even at that revenue frm VAT and import duties can take care of the FG entire salary billso if you are trying to tie low oil pricing with salaries then you failed woefully. Low oil price will only affect gov capital expenditure
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2014
falconey:
Some guys took weed before commenting....the guy said some agency
The agency no get name?
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
Name the Agency so we can verify

Besides the FG does not touch salaries like your state governors who divert monies budgeted for salaries into over inflated and useless projects

For your info, most Agencies generate revenue and some are self funding even at that revenue frm VAT and import duties can take care of the FG entire salary billso if you are trying to tie low oil pricing with salaries then you failed woefully. Low oil price will only affect gov capital expenditure

What's this One saying? Do yourself a favour by getting In touch with anybody in IPPIS and verify my claim, all I know is that about 20 agencies or thereabout are yet to be paid November salary. The cause, I don't know.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2014
chioma134:
True. Nobody has been paid in my centre yet, and christmas is fast approaching. I need my pay like yesterday. Who I wan go borrow money from ths Xmas?

Thank you, atleast here is One witness.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

What's this One saying? Do yourself a favour by getting In touch with anybody in IPPIS and verify my claim, all I know is that about 20 agencies or thereabout are yet to be paid November salary. The cause, I don't know.
Please name one at least.

Who knows you may mention the agency I work and I will rubish your lies by posting my bank alert email

Stop stalling and name one
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

Thank you, atleast here is One witness.

And when did civil servants start referring to their organization as "centres"?
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Please name one at least.

Who knows you may mention the agency I work and I will rubish your lies by posting my bank alert email

Stop stalling and name one

okay, since you people want name, NATIONAL HOSPITAL ABUJA, has not been paid November salary. my own agency has not been paid too, oya go and find out if sny staff of National hospital Abuja has been paid
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by chioma134: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Stop getting so worked up over this, "dearie". You're not the one who's not been paid. Or are you on the payroll of those who would rather pay others to lie and cover the truth, than do the right thing? I have news for you, you are overdoing it. And for the records, I used the word centre cos it's a health facility. Go enjoy your salary.
BackDatAssUp:

Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

Guy name one agency or remain silent. I work under FG too and have been paid since 25th Nov.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Stop displaying your ignorance publicly, in the agency where I worked, we have about 13 centres also known as institutes all over the country ....
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

okay, since you people want name, NATIONAL HOSPITAL ABUJA, has not been paid November salary. my own agency has not been paid too, oya go and find out if sny staff of National hospital Abuja has been paid

You are a liar. I have a paramedic friend who works there. I placed a call to him and at first t he was hessistating at disclosing such personal ino thinking I wanted to borow money from him but he later confirmed that you are bullsh1ting. They have been paid!

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

You are a liar. I have a paramedic friend who works there. I placed a call to him and at first t he was hessistating at disclosing such personal ino thinking I wanted to borow money from him but he later confirmed that you are bullsh1ting. They have been paid!

Place a call to another of your friend working there as a medical lab scientists ...... rubbish

I will give you another agency you will call when you are tru with that One.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

Stop displaying your ignorance publicly, in the agency where I worked, we have about 13 centres also known as institutes all over the country ....

So Agencies have institutes of admin now or centre of finance?

Go and learn to be a better liar

An Agency is sub divided and managed under departments by a director

An institute or centre is an automonous body on its own which has the same departmental structures headed by directors similar to an Agency!
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Orunto: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Broke? Never! N88billion, Abacha loot is coming back soon. We are rich!!!
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

So Agencies have institutes of admin now or centre of finance?

Go and learn to be a better liar

An Agency is sub divided and managed under departments by a director

An institute or centre is an automonous body on its own which has the same departmental structures headed by directors similar to an Agency!

Alright sir, I hear you.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Princewill1(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Op if you commit any offence,go and ractify with your employers.
Nigeria is not broke!! And I think states have receive their monthly allocations.
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2014
honey001:

Alright sir, I hear you.
If you are refering to Federal Medical Centres they fall exclusively under the Fed Mins of Health. The phrase center is not an adminstrative terminology but merely a descriptive noun.

An Institute on the other hand is either or both a research or and an academic body headed by a substantive DG or Rector as the case maybe and thus operates on a quasi autonomous level.

An Agency or parastaltal is not composed of several institutes or centres but by relevant directorates or departments.

Stop lying!
Re: Is Nigeria Really Broke? November Salary Not Yet Paid in some Agencies. by honey001(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

If you are refering to Federal Medical Centres they fall exclusively under the Fed Mins of Health. The phrase center is not an adminstrative terminology but merely a descriptive noun.

An Institute on the other hand is either or both a research or and an academic body headed by a substantive DG or Rector as the case maybe and thus operates on a quasi autonomous level.

An Agency or parastaltal is not composed of several institutes or centres but by relevant directorates or departments.

Stop lying!

Is it that you can't comprehend what I wrote above or what? where did I mention that agency comprises of several institutes? I simply said I worked in an agency headquarters and we have several institutes headed by managing directors, all those institutes are under the Control of the Executive vice chairman in the agency headquarters. you got that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 PDP Northern Zoning.....my Take. / The Moment Clerverly (ngeneukwenu) Hears That Diezani Have Been Released (pics) / Quit Notice: Middle Belt Group Dissociates Self From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.