Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Want To Give Birth In Us - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Give Birth In Us (40845 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give Birth In Us by bouama: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hello Abiulo, I am new to this forum and also planning to give birth in us by end of January.I am looking for contacts of hospital/birth center with affordable prices. Can you please send me the contact you had for new York , maryland and chicago ?Thanks
Re: I Want To Give Birth In Us by Anitram3: 1:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Hi i am new to this forum but i want to explain my situation and maybe someone can help my with some information. I am in my second month of pregnancy. In march my fiance will become an American citizen. We want our baby to be born in NYC. I've been couple of times in the States and i have 10 years tourist visa. I want to enter USA with my tourist visa in April, i will be entering in my fifth month and than to get married (in NYC) before i deliver in august. My question is: If we are getting married before i deliver i still be qualified as immigrant and get ban? And of course we plan to live there.

Thank you in advance.
Re: I Want To Give Birth In Us by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Good morn' all,
Please for moms that have used Atlanta before intend to- what are cheaper hospitals there. Please, respond soon.thank you
Re: I Want To Give Birth In Us by benik(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jaejae: Good morn' all,
Please for moms that have used Atlanta before intend to- what are cheaper hospitals there. Please, respond soon.thank you

Gwinett Medical Center
Re: I Want To Give Birth In Us by ifegy: 1:37am On Aug 07, 2014
Jaejae: Good morn' all,

https://www.nairaland.com/617280/give-birth-usa-cost-procedure
Re: I Want To Give Birth In Us by justwise(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Visa Denied / A Visit To the Beautiful Lekki Art - One of the Biggest Art Markets in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.