Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

HIV+ Singles Meet Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV+ Singles Meet Here. (679 Views)

Interracial Dating Site For Singles - Meet Your Interracial Partner Today! / Ajah Singles Meet Up Zone / Hiv+ Singles Dating Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV+ Singles Meet Here. by tuslakoncept: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2014
Doing this for you my special friend "Anonymous". You said to me ~ "I give up on romance", but I want you to know that even with your HIV status as young beautiful lady that you are, you can live positively, get married and have children.

So the floor is open for all HIV +ve singles to mingle, try not to send in pictures, be modest about sharing your contacts. I wish you all best of luck.
Re: HIV+ Singles Meet Here. by justmag(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2014
That's tough!! I wish that person the best and I hope they find someone. sad
Re: HIV+ Singles Meet Here. by demsid(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2014
chai. God o. people no go come post here I swear
Re: HIV+ Singles Meet Here. by tuslakoncept: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2014
demsid:
chai. God o. people no go come post here I swear
Its really sad but I really encourage people to please come out and stop dying in silence, thousands of singles are in 'Anonymous' shoes. Pls try and relate here, there will sure be scarcism in the air but please focus on the result you want to achieve. If its just BBM contacts pls exchange
Re: HIV+ Singles Meet Here. by Chartey(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don land for this thread. I'm negative and I don't know how it feels to be positive, but I'll love to have friends who are positive. Please come out, we're in 2014.

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife For Being ‘romantic’ And Holding His Hand At Airport / How To Get Everyone To Like You And Also Live In Love And Happiness In 2015 / 16 Things You Need To Know In Life To Keep You Going Nd To Make Life Evn Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.