Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries (56714 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Obiwannn: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
who win
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Olaolufred(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Who have the highest stake in APC And who is the owner of a company with a share of 51 percent[that's why i said n co.] I'm talking from experience bro ,not after what i saw in osun!!!

[size=14pt] ONLY A FOOL BELIEVES HE HAS EXPERIENCE THAT NO ONE ELSE HAVE.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
PNomsule:
Any update from Kaduna? Anybody pls?
EL-Rufa'i is leading

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by alsudaes1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
wondering why those other guys (aspirants) left the venue when voting is still on, votes not counted yet.

I guess they all knew delegates from all the LGAs and/or LCDAs would cast votes today, it is expected of each one of the aspirants to try his best in convincing the delegates about his plans for the state.
today is all about how well you can convince the DELEGATES and not how well you are loved by Lagosians and those resident in Lagos.
success today will lead to the latter(convincing lagosians and those residing in Lagos)
simple logic.
concentration should have been on the delegates earlier because
#delegates_decides
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kano

Kawu Sumaila is reporting negotiating for position of Deputy governor

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
SOKOTO Scores are coming in. Umaru Dahiru 23 votes. Yushau Kebbe 13 votes. Invalid votes 10.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
alsudaes1:
wondering why those other guys (aspirants) left the venue when voting is still on, votes not counted yet.

I guess they all knew delegates from all the LGAs and/or LCDAs would cast votes today, it is expected of each one of the aspirants to try his best in convincing the delegates about his plans for the state.
today is all about how well you can convince the DELEGATES and not how well you are loved by Lagosians and those resident in Lagos.
success today will lead to the latter(convincing lagosians and those residing in Lagos)
simple logic.
concentration should have been on the delegates earlier because
#delegates_decides
they have already know they loss
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by AnOlAd: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
What's going on ooo
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Abiolainfo: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt] ONLY A FOOL LIKE ME BELIEVES IN EXPERIENCE THAT NO ONE ELSE HAVE.[/size]

really cheesy grin
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
SOKOTO
Tambuwal has won although he has not yet been officially declared winner. He currently has 900 votes and vote counting is still ongoing
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Congratulations to Aminu Tambuwal

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Tunjman(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lagos Mainland voting now
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
in others news
PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo To Support Goodluck Jonathan's Re-election Bid

5 PDP Governors, Godswill Akpabio, Sule Lamido, Isa Yuguda, Seriake Dickson and Liyel Imoke begging former president Olusegun Obasanjo today to support President Jonathan for 2015

1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by aderonila18: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tunjman:
Lagos Mainland voting now

How many local governments left pls?
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by probsolver: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
To end today's story on Oyo state APC guber comedy race contest: The incumbent governor Abiola Ajimobi defeated Dr. Wasiu Lam-Adesina flawless with 4662 - 22votes and 90 invalid,making 4774 out of 4776 accredited delegates! Congratulations to Sen. Abiola Ajimobi... Society News Echo!
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kano

as at 8.30pm primaries Election yet to start in Kano
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Enkaynwa(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gboliwe:

Seat s kwa? shocked how many nyash he get? tongue
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Taraba

Sen Aisha Alhassan is lead as 65% of votes have been counted
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
2 more lgs to go, 5152 votes so far.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Olaolufred(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abiolainfo:

really cheesy grin

[size=14pt] YES BROTHER.[/size]
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by pazienza(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

True. It may take a decade or more for the tribe mentality to change.

It's never going to happen, you need to wake up from your dreams, and exist in the real world.

Lagos would have a stranger from Osun govern it, but would never have a man born in Lagos and grew in Lagos whose parents were born in Imo, govern it.

The reason is simple, Yoruba is a nation, Nigeria isn't.

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Delegates are congratulating Ambode

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Tunjman(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Voting ends 9: 32:33pm

Ambode supporters already in uncontrolled jubilation.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Joe Igbokwe, APC spokesman in Lagos, has disregarded reports that the winner of the primaries has been announced.
We want you to disregard the news and information from some media houses that the results have been announced," he said.
We are just about to start counting, and this counting may take till 5am... Until we finish, all the results online are null

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/live-follow-apc-governorship-primaries | TheCable

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
tayor399:
Finally Akinwunmi Ambode has been declared winner of the APC governorship primary election
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by toyibhabib: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
What do people tend to gain in disseminating falsehood.....i watched tvc news not long ago, live from onikan stadium where they are only preparing to start counting votes.......9ja i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Votes are being counted.

Watch TVC.

Ambode keenly chased by Hamzat
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
All contestants are present at Onikan at the moment.

Ambode in early lead, keenly chased by Hamzat
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Evathyst(f): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nna, Ambode has sprung to an early lead. Shit! Hamzat is just chasing shadows. Not a bad contest if u ask me.

One wonders why some touts keep shouting 'ibo' meaning vote whenever Ambode's vote is being called

I really wish Hamzat will win, but I guess dt will be a magic. Nd d last time I checked, God isn't a magician tongue

Off to bed now! Good night everyone!
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Evathyst:
Nna, Ambode has sprung to an early lead. Shit! Hamzat is just chasing shadows. Not a bad contest if u ask me.
One wonders why some touts keep shouting 'ibo' meaning vote whenever Ambode's vote is being called
I really wish Hamzat will win, but I guess dt will be a magic. Nd d last time I checked, God isn't a magician tongue
Off to bed now! Good night everyone!

Ambode de, Ibo de
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
I think the other contestants actually chose Hamzat as their consensus candidate to face Ambode
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2014
Keenly contested. No one shld say it was rigged. 2 horse raise. Ambode and Hamzat

Ambode leading so far and will eventually win

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.