Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries (56711 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by michaelmjzee: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[url][/url] may God sEe us through.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Amandaify: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nice updates from the events, what time will it end because of traffic at onikan
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by desmond21077(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
THanks for the Update

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Go sasore!
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by betatalk: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:
If they don't vote in an Ibo man in Lagos come 2015, we will cripple the economy of that state; it's not a threat o! Its for real.

The ibo man that want to rule lagos should go to the east and improve the economy there. I am irritated with anybody or nobody forcing themselves and thretening when they don't get their way. Cripple economy ko cripple economy ni

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by terryskender: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
This will be a replica of what happened in Ekiti...a grassroot politician will surely emerge as winner and that person is Senator GOS.

Ask yourself what has Ambode done for lagos? he was retired from the service due to declaration of wrong IGR figures.

Shasore is good candidate but I fear is that he is not a politician and we need now in Lagos State is a politician who can save us all from Tinubu...what else does he wasn't? His wife Na imposed senator, daughter Na posed Iya Oloja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Bring it on... Ambode or Sasore...

A+

I'm equally comfortable with either of the two.....and in all honesty.....this contest is basically between the two.

BRF and Shasore left the mobilization for delegates too late....allowing Ambode to seize the initiative......Ambode may just nick the ticket today by a very narrow margin.

The process is in favor of Ambode.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
..the same Tinubu that gave his Senatorial slot to Ganiu Solomon.......
terryskender:
This will be a replica of what happened in Ekiti...a grassroot politician will surely emerge as winner and that person is Senator GOS.

Ask yourself what has Ambode done for lagos? he was retired from the service due to declaration of wrong IGR figures.

Shasore is good candidate but I fear is that he is not a politician and we need now in Lagos State is a politician who can save us all from Tinubu...what else does he wasn't? His wife Na imposed senator, daughter Na posed Iya Oloja.

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by strykr: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Time 4 tinubu to install his stooge
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Opiosko: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
I just heard that a serious protest has begun at Onika stadium, one person alread injured. Pls any unbias observer on ground?
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by londoner: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
betatalk:

The ibo man that want to rule lagos should go to the east and improve the economy there. I am irritated with anybody or nobody forcing themselves and thretening when they don't get their way. Cripple economy ko cripple economy ni

I agree 100%. Let Igbos think about building up their own region too.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by monemsis(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
una no support agbaje again? grin
Agbaje eleniyan grin
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Haba he pain you? Let me add another.........politics and economy is different from China and containers
himkers:

Mumuyi

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Opiosko:
I just heard that a serious protest has begun at Onika stadium, one person alread injured. Pls any unbias observer on ground?

Hahaha rioting & disorderliness, as is expected of any APC gathering
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
ilugunboy:

I'm equally comfortable with either of the two.....and in all honesty.....this contest is basically between the two.

BRF and Shasore left the mobilization for delegates too late....allowing Ambode to seize the initiative......Ambode may just nick the ticket today by a very narrow margin.

Right, but the APC need to manage Sasore/Ambode interest otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by finni(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
yorke1:
Tinubu have imposed his candidate already. Formality gathering. All i see are people wasting their time when the result has been collated @ 14 bourrdillion, Tinubu stolen Lagos state property house.

Give us the proof or keep your mouth shot. Tinubu is not more than over 9 Million LAGOSIANS

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by betatalk: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
sirman:

Coffin carrying to national headquaters is expected from pdp

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by finni(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
terryskender:

GOS? Are you for real? I'm sure GOS could not win Mushin LGA chairmanship election if he try it again talk less of him winning Lagos Guber election.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by dridowu: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:
If they don't vote in an Ibo man in Lagos come 2015, we will cripple the economy of that state; it's not a threat o! Its for real.
@bolded, Officially/Un-officially you are a representative of your tribe. So potray your tribe in good manners so that people can respect your tribe.

8 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ritze(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tayo Ayinde will win the primaries

Y'all shall quote this later

Eko oni baje
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
finni:

GOS? Are you for real? I'm sure GOS could not win Mushin LGA chairmanship election if he try it again talk less of him winning Lagos Guber election.
GOS? Hahahha... With GOS on the Ballot, Koro of PDP will thrash him hands down

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ckmayoca: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
mapet:

1. Ok, the stupidity of your lines above, which I won't dignify with the word threat, aside
2. Please go ahead and cripple the economy, but while you're at it can I define to you what economy is not......so as not to waste your energy
3 Economy is wey much more than.."I dey go my broad shop, go sell markate"

Guy u no need to answer some mumu on here joor. He has spoken base on his tiny knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
Right, but the APC need to manage Sasore/Ambode interest otherwise...

They would always find a way to resolve any fallout arising from today's primary.

They all have an interest to protect going forward and such interest would never be protected under a PDP governor.

BRF will at the end of the day work with Ambode..likewise BAT would prefer to work with Shasore than a BG stooge.

Politics is all about selfish interest of these politicians first.......

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ElFenomeno1: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
ilugunboy:

I agree with you on Sasore leaving things too late to secure delegates.

A late emergence of sort...... Too late i think!

Ambode in early lead.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Kold(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
In Lagos, Epe delegates kick off voting.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Opiosko: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
sirman:

Lols! But it's not comfirmed o. I need confirmation
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
ilugunboy:

They would always find a way to resolve any fallout arising from today's primary.

They all have an interest to protect going forward and such interest would never be protected under a PDP governor.

BRF will at the end of the day work with Ambode..likewise BAT would prefer to work with Shasore than a BG stooge.

Politics is all about selfish interest of these politicians first.......
I expect Musliu Obanikoro to fly PDP ticket with the running mate coming from Bode George's camp. I fear a United PDP because already GOS and other camps within the APC are feeling bitter against Tinubu. Fashola should be allowed to nominate the Deputy Governor so as to give him sense of belonging because he brought a lot of credibility to ACN(APC) in Lagos and the SW. An aggrieved Fashola will spell doom for Lagos State APC... Remember what happened in 2011 LG polls where PDP took ACN by storm. This time, I expect a tough fight from the PDP Camp

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by tclever: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
people pursuing national cake ;Dpeople pursuing national cake
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Tunjman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chairman of the primaries sorting out modalities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.