Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them (7656 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
5 Sign That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them When They Visited You...
1) When she tell you that she's feeling heat. And u are going to open the window, bros u be learner
2) When you people were watching movie and she said that one is not interesting, even if u put another one she will say thesame thing. Still yet u never understand u still d change am to d one she will like, bros u be OLODO 3) If u people were discussing and feeling happy and she stop laughing even if u crack joke she stop to smile. U come the look am like say na u be lookman.
4) When she keep on reminding you that she will go soon. And you are sayin stay like 1hr yet na and you are not making any move bros u be kpako guy.
5) When she started telling u that this place is gettin boring. And you are goin to put on a music bro u be Dj? Abi i lie? @ Ladies U can also add urs. Copied.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Fabdedon(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
ok nah
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Gooci(m): 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
yu av copied rom undecided
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
na true
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by clevvermind(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
I code u.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by IamLEGEND1: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by geedot: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
When she check time Ãήϑ it was 12:53 Ãήϑ she told y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и she would be leaving by 1:00.. If U̶̲̥̅̊ let A̶̲̥̅♏ go ehn.. Walahi na heя last visit be tha̶̲̥̅̊t..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by bigiyaro(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
OP, nah u b d real minister of girls, babes n women affairs.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
bigiyaro:
OP, nah u b d real minister of girls, babes n women affairs.
abeg ooo
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by spicy244(f): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
@OP, dis wud av made more sense if u had arranged ur points neatly. You just muddled up everyfin n its not really interesting to read.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Some are honest wen they say so,so be careful.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by laidian(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
spicy244:
@OP, dis wud av made more sense if u had arranged ur points neatly. You just muddled up everyfin n its not really interesting to read.

It wud av made more sense if u help him arrange his points neatly.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by spicy244(f): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
laidian:

It wud av made more sense if u help him arrange his points neatly.

Guess u are birds of the same feather cos I didn't see anyfin wrong with wot i said
#advice
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by laidian(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
spicy244:

Guess u are birds of the same feather cos I didn't see anyfin wrong with wot i said
#advice

Nooo ma own feather diff o. bae dont take tnz too serious, it's meant to be a joke
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Whatever
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by dechandel(f): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2014

Mencade6
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mencade6: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
signs or no signs....

Na to pull her pant, suck her pussssiiiiii, fingers her, press her b.west then insert my wood till she cums and begs for more.

Dechandel

1 Like

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Mprex(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
What ever

Who carestongue
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by dechandel(f): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
signs or no signs....

No to pull her pant, suck her pussssiiiiii, fingers her, press her b.west then insert my wood till she cums and begs for more.

Dechandel

Ewww
No dey mention my name for this kinda comments na tongue
Hian
Reverend sister in the making sad
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mencade6: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

Ewww
No dey mention my name for this kinda comments na tongue
Hian
Reverend sister in the making sad
see ur mouth. Rev sis wetin? Abeg ooooooo

hmmmm......after you na seminary i dey go straight.

Hw u see am?

1 Like

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by chibwike(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mtcheeeew
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:
Some are honest wen they say so,so be careful.
Na Which Side You Dey?
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by jonsin(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
spicy244:

who caress about arrangement, say your own style jor
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by dechandel(f): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
see ur mouth. Rev sis wetin? Abeg ooooooo

hmmmm......after you na seminary i dey go straight.

Hw u see am?

After who You wan die ni?? grin

Seminary? You will be expelled upon entrygrin
No go just try yourself o
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Am not sure I understand the bloody topic undecided
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
Na Which Side You Dey?
Whch syd u dey also?
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by mencade6: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

After who You wan die ni?? grin

Seminary? You will be expelled upon entrygrin
No go just try yourself o

u go wound ooooo.

I have all da attributes of a seminarian. tongue
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:

Whch syd u dey also?
I'm not a lady.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
CRAZYMADMAN:
Am not sure I understand the bloody topic undecided
well, your moniker doesn't exactly say, sanewiseman. don't be too hard on yourself.
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
well, your moniker doesn't exactly say, sanewiseman. don't be too hard on yourself.

so the words
signs that girls do
makes perfect sense in your outrageous wisdom and sanity? lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by sweetbaby22(f): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
signs or no signs....

Na to pull her pant, suck her pussssiiiiii, fingers her, press her b.west then insert my wood till she cums and begs for more.

Dechandel

Re: 5 Sign's That Girls Do If They Want You To Touch Them by akinsadeez(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Funny thread. Some of the points are quite true anyways. Though the wrong interpretation of some of these points lead to r.ape. Sometimes a lady who says she is going, actually wants to leave. A man has to be very perceptive

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? / Chika Ike And Onyii Alex Showing Off Their Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Some Beautiful Love Moments Ever Captured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.