Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase (2650 Views)

Nationwide Electricity Peaks At 4500MW As Brazilian Firm Builds 700mw Plant / FG, Brazil Sign Mou On N144bn 700MW Power Plant / Jonathan Flags-Off Building Of 700MW Hydro-power Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase by PetroDolla3: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
[s]
naso2:
the electricity situation in Ghana is very pathetic at the moment, talking from experience.
[/s] and how does it compare with the electricity situation in your paradise zoo?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
CSTR:
A mere 700MW?
Gullible nation governed by idiotts.
I doubt such project would see the light of day.
Nigeria already had IAEA approval since the OBJ govt.
I just hope they don't finally get to build the damn thing one day.
I don't want anything nuclear around me.
it's a very good idea. I wish Nigeria can go nuclear. It will improve the electricity generation very much if we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase by EVarn(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2014
iamord:
which kind rubbish talk be this?? Preposterous!! I need not waste a muscle to tell u further than this
=you have no proof
Re: Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase by iamord(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2014
EVarn:
=you have no proof
I don't need to prove that to you cause you have shown in your statements that you are permisist, I brought up points that are meant to be researched to know if its genuine, the best you can do as an educated person is to find out.. That's what someone that wants to know is supposed to do. But like I said earlier. You are permisist. U need to work on the way u think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase by EVarn(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2014
iamord:
I don't need to prove that to you cause you have shown in your statements that you are permisist, I brought up points that are meant to be researched to know if its genuine, the best you can do as an educated person is to find out.. That's what someone that wants to know is supposed to do. But like I said earlier. You are permisist. U need to work on the way u think.
but m'boy,you fail to understand that on a public forum{like nairaland},when you make claims,you need to back them up with digestible proof.how else do you expect intellectual people to believe you?,how do you expect to silence opinion critics?.you cant just throw me a piece of your opinion and tell me to research it myself!.you{as the poster} should have researched your claims to the extent of being able to produce multiple links/citations when remotely doubted.
Re: Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase by iamord(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2014
EVarn:
but m'boy,you fail to understand that on a public forum{like nairaland},when you make claims,you need to back them up with digestible proof.how else do you expect intellectual people to believe you?,how do you expect to silence opinion critics?.you cant just throw me a piece of your opinion and tell me to research it myself!.you{as the poster} should have researched your claims to the extent of being able to produce multiple links/citations when remotely doubted.
pls don't tag yourself among the intellectuals cos your statements from the beginning of this post show you as a permisist and ignorant. If u express yourself as such I have nothing to prove to u! But if u can't research. Don't disturb me
Re: Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase by EVarn(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
iamord:
pls don't tag yourself among the intellectuals cos your statements from the beginning of this post show you as a permisist and ignorant. If u express yourself as such I have nothing to prove to u! But if u can't research. Don't disturb me
then we are at an impasse m'boy,the net worth of intelligence is the measurement of reasonable ideology{and opinions}.lets just accept that you cant support your claims with tangible proof.lets just move on and forget about this controversy.
Re: Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase by iamord(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
EVarn:
then we are at an impasse m'boy,the net worth of intelligence is the measurement of reasonable ideology{and opinions}.lets just accept that you cant support your claims with tangible proof.lets just move on and forget about this controversy.
I have moved on long before cos you are not good at holding a discussion and a waste of time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Is A Superior Presidential Material To GMB, By Femi Aribisala (Columnist) / Dollar Is Now 200.02 To One Naira, Bank Level. / Buhari Could Have Won Popular Vote Without SW-Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.