Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Idk Why People That Study Islam Turn Violent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Idk Why People That Study Islam Turn Violent (1964 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / The Misinterpretation Of Matthew 11:12 In The Bible (Violent Prayers) / 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Idk Why People That Study Islam Turn Violent by Abduletudaye(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Oh! So you know me.
Do you fear me..?

This my friend is convoluted. You asked who is YAHWEH and you're tellin' me you dont require an answer. Dude Google is your friend.

You just shot yourself in the leg @bolded.. I thought Islam was a religion of peace. So might I ask what unleashed the dragon in Muhammad when he was layin' siege and carnage (Jihad) to innocent individuals? Or what unleashed the Boko Haram dragon?

The practice and teaching of Muhammad (the author and finisher of the islam faith) was way too inhumane and violent, he even showed examples listed below;
1. carryin' out Jihad (Butcherin' of innocent persons)
2. he was a paedophile (Aisha rings a bell)
#ListTooLong

If you're refferin' to the amount of lives the BH sect has claimed as few, then I have very little to say to you..

What have you done 'bout the bolded to curb yourselves off the blame?
The Bokoharam is an islamic sect that threathens the soverignity of our nation, they seek to achieve the aim of creating an independent northern Islamic state "Note the word Islamic". Every of their activity is backed up by things written in the Quran the same Book you claim to seek peace.
Who then do we believe, you or the other party..

Smiles... I know you won't give up no matter how long i write..you will only keep pointing out faults. I take it that you can't live with me in the same house.
Re: Idk Why People That Study Islam Turn Violent by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Smiles... I know you won't give up no matter how long i write..you will only keep pointing out faults. I take it that you can't live with me in the same house.

Come on you can do better than tis' and I'm not pointin' out faults, I'm barely statin' facts.. You know it's the truth, and you have no rebuttal against it..
Plus who says I can't live with you in the same house? So far you're strapped to the decks like a pack of pirates ready to damage a clean ship, I have no problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Muslim Clerics Dye Their Beards To Wine Colour?? / Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) / A Righteous Christian Is Better Than A Righteous Atheist/pagan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.