Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) (48106 Views)

Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Tymax(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Why wouldn't they try another one when nothing happened after abducting 219 girls from Chibok.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Hamazz1: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
timely interception by d security agencies..more bullets to ur guns...
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by dataplus87(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
I believe the chibok girls will be rescued also..someday
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na photoshop jo,adonbeleive it
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please where do they keep all these girls they are capturing?
And how are they feeding all these people.
This time of posterity when to maintain family size of 5 is getting more and more difficult,their own food no dey finish?shhiooo

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by firmyralphs(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where ar d bokoharams that tried to kidnap the girls. No arrest no casualties (permit me) * Nigerian soldiers shld explain or the news is nt complete*
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by lamtinky(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
how re we nt sure is a scam #its nt my business thou# angryhow re we nt sure is a scam #its nt my business thou#
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Vikkie14: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Can i please have the LINK to your article?

Am i the only one seeing that those pictures doesn't resemble any thing near "foiled" or "rescued" as stated by OP. The picture am seeing looks like an "excursion trip" with few soldier guarding them. How come adult men and women are among them? All the buses i saw here are on excursion like, and if you look well, those girls are running (looking happy) with few security men looking on. If it were a foiled attempt, there would be heavy security presence.

6 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Rikidony(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Donbabaj:
This looks like an excortion trip for the girls

Puhahahahahahahahahah grin grin Bros ansa me

You go pray MEK ur sister embark on this kind excursion

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by kendrick93(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firmjudge:

Imagin.
What has become of your conscience..??
Seeing this little girls in an attempted kidnap by the BK boys and all you can spit is who cares..??
Well FYI i care..
Always try as much as possible to hide your foolish side on issues like this.
so fuckin what? will it put food on my table?.
U can take ur caring self and shove it up ur azz,mr carer
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by sympoto(f): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
tonybosses:
Those girls looks too fresh nd well kept to be chibok girls nd also didn't see any soldier close to them in the pic, just like a group of girls running along a path.....
U d reason y u need to read b4 u comment
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by 0b1nna: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
DesChyko:
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Good play, Soldiers. More grease to your elbow.

Did you bother reading the article? Or it's just headlines and pictures for you.
Even at that, I'm in doubt if you see properly. There clearly are soldiers in the background.

Ouch!!! That hurt.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by festusfeezy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anoda food for wounding
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade4:
muhammed did the same thing.

Another muhammed is doing the same to nigerians.
Is that what your pastor thought you
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
thank you Nigerian army for foiling omenka and egift plan grin
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
If its true , looks like those girls were smiling , maybe they went on excursion. But if its true well done Nigerian Army

I still won't vote for GEJ though
[size=30pt]
I just searched Google for news , the only story is on nairaland. Similar story is bokoharam kills scores torches 540 houses the OP was paid to peddle propaganda , everybody reading this story search the news online it's not available , that's how they confuse people with lies [/size]

[size=25pt]See what I mean ? Last night ,I searched the topic boko haram tries to kidnap 540 girls brought one news result , just one and it was on nairaland , today , there's over 200 results all copied from Nairaland , the same picture the same format , no changes made at all ! Some of the blogs updated as recent as an hour ago This copy and paste habit for blogs will surely land people in trouble , secondly , this news is not true [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by kenx1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
540 grin akukor

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Firmjudge(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
tonybosses:
Those girls looks too fresh nd well kept to be chibok girls nd also didn't see any soldier close to them in the pic, just like a group of girls running along a path.....

First of all no where in the article was chibok mentioned..
What do you even mean by well kept do you expect them to be unkept? Pls change your views about the north.
Lastly tell us are those khaki boys with gun TAILORS.
Always learn to read a post first before commenting to avoid this kind of embarassment.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Zaikon(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
NafeesaAA:
pix
yar gata Allah ya biya but hw com u get all dis pix ?
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by slightlyMad(f): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
are their parents still stupid enough not to enroll their kids in boarding school in SW?
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by sanali(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Praise God!

It's a relief to see there are both Muslims and Christians so that tomorrow nobody will come and point fingers or start conspiracy theories.
Dude dey ar all muslimss
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
So.....is chibok a scam now? Fatsari Dokubo ova to you
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by WilyWily: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
lie lie picture,
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by atinukedam(f): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
tonybosses:
u didn't c any soldiers near den,ask ur neighbor 2 blow ur eye 4 u and recheck d pics again

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by sanali(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Na photoshop jo,adonbeleive it

C someone with a fish brain, do you even know how photoshop work. Or ar you still in
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
DaBullIT:
If its true , looks like those girls were smiling , maybe they went on excursion. But if its true well done Nigerian Army

I still won't vote for GEJ though
[size=30pt]
I just searched Google for news , the only story is on nairaland. Similar story is bokoharam kills scores torches 540 houses the OP was paid to peddle propaganda , everybody reading this story search the news online it's not available , that's how they confuse people with lies [/size]

If you follow the OP well, you will understand how credible the information she is giving. Mostly, she report what she saw
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
tonybosses:

You must be some kind of eediot ! nobody said they are Chibok girls. Bajoga is in Gombe state, about 250 km from Chibok which is in Borno state.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by 2cato: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
kowema:

I think say na only me observe.Mean while I tot they said girls?, why am I seeing a guy in one of the pix?, Abi is it the DR. Iguedo Goko cleanser I just drank?
you drink that too
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by RichiiSilver(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
:DWe thank God 4 d failed attemp....and thumbs up 2 we naija military[color=]We thank God 4 d failed attemp....and thumbs up 2 we naija military[/color]We thank God 4 d failed attemp....and thumbs up 2 we naija military
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by mencade4: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
tunde1200:

Is that what your pastor thought you
that is what quran and hadith told me
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Collynzo9:
The scoundrels are in hunt for fresh pussîes

^^^Don't mind the bastards!

One wonders why they have such a strong libido, considering they have a lot on their plate already; what with the ongoing battles for their new caliphate! undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by kowema(f): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
2cato:
you drink that too
YEs o...Works miracles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.