Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) (48108 Views)

Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters / Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by pekelepekele(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
The question is , they are killing people in the north all these while and their are still birds there , talkless of human beings , can't they move to another safer state.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
dorothy111:

If you follow the OP well, you will understand how credible the information she is giving. Mostly, she report what she saw

[size=20pt]I just did and most of her reports are fake , 21 Nov 2014. No helicopter crashed , Sahara reporters issued a retract on that story [/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Na photoshop jo,adonbeleive it

"Omo photoshop don suffer" grin
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by ROZZAYY(f): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chisos! 540gals. Wat for? Do dey want to form a boko haram nation. Nawa ooooo. Wat is happening! God help us o. Kudos to d army.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Chuxserve(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
thank God this stuff failed ooooooo. they will not succeed again. GOD we need u to fix this nation yourself
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Vikkie14:
Can i please have the LINK to your article?

Am i the only one seeing that those pictures doesn't resemble any thing near "foiled" or "rescued" as stated by OP. The picture am seeing looks like an "excursion trip" with few soldier guarding them. How come adult men and women are among them? All the buses i saw here are on excursion like, and if you look well, those girls are running (looking happy) with few security men looking on. If it were a foiled attempt, there would be heavy security presence.

^^^Bros, far be it from me to try and rain on your parade, but concerning the bolded: after getting kidnapped and rescued from the horn/ey and rampant bokos, wouldn't even you run for joy into the warm embrace of your rescuers.....especially considering the fact that you're a dude!? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by skymax: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=tonybosses post=28595707]Those girls looks too fresh nd well kept to be chibok girls nd also didn't see any soldier close to them in the pic, just like a group of girls running along a path..... [/quote
they are not Chibok girls....
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by tonybosses: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
nagoma:

You must be some kind of eediot ! nobody said they are Chibok girls. Bajoga is in Gombe state, about 250 km from Chibok which is in Borno state.

It's ur fada dt is d eediot.... u just d catching feeling for wt I did nt call ur name,
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
In the spirit of "Nemo Alteram Partem" where the peeshure of boko haram. na only school girls me dy see ooo, abi dem come invisible ni? Nigerian government playing with the masses sense since first republic
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by tonybosses: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
atinukedam:
u didn't c any soldiers near den,ask ur neighbor 2 blow ur eye 4 u and recheck d pics again

Lol

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by tonybosses: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firmjudge:

First of all no where in the article was chibok mentioned..
What do you even mean by well kept do you expect them to be unkept? Pls change your views over the north.
Lastly tell us are those khaki boys with gun TAILORS.
Always learn to read a post first before commenting to avoid this kind of embarassment.

Oga d pic wt soldier came late after I av already made my comment and also mr OP chnged d topic as well
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
idupaul:
Nothing in the pics shows that there was a fire fight here or that Boko haram breached the school.. Seems like a pre emtive evacuation.. Good to know the Army was pro active on this one

I so agree with your thoughts on this
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
sanali:

C someone with a fish brain, do you even know how photoshop work. Or ar you still in
your talk too na photoshop tongue
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by manot: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
call 07063325533 for past questions and ans in nnpc
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wisegeek01:

"Omo photoshop don suffer" grin
yes now
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
This is good news.

Gradually, gradually Boko Haram is coming to an end.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by odiyaka(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
I feel schools should be closed especially in high risk area in the NE pending when we have a strong grip of such areas. #mythought
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Vikkie14: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Bros, far be it from me to try and rain on your parade, but concerning the bolded: after getting kidnapped and rescued from the horn/ey and rampant bokos, wouldn't even you run for joy into the warm embrace of your rescuers.....especially considering the fact that you're a dude!? lipsrsealed
Bros, i quite agree with your points but those pictures doesn't speak of anything near "foiled attempt" or "resue" work. Even if they were rescued, they wont be ordered to "run" like these one are. The girls inside these pictures aint running into any "embracing" hands. If they are, they wont be "running in formation".
Let the OP share the link than mere propaganda.
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by HYENACHIEF(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade4:
muhammed did the same thing.

Another muhammed is doing the same to nigerians.

PEASANT!!
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Xymc1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
In my own opinion, i think Boko boy's attacked the school had a fire fight with the soldiers buh after being run over by our troops, the girls were then evacuated from the school premises and that was when these pictures were taken (During evacuation). But still, even with that I believe if they were being evacuated from the school, then there should have been atleast 1 structure in sight... I sense an atom of false info in this post cause i'm in Gombe and I didnt hear anything about an attempted abduction in Bajoga, all i heard was that Boko boys attacked the town, torched some buildings (mostly govt structures and police stations), burnt down some houses and shot people randomly...

By the way, where is the op? she needs to come here and clarify this her claim of attempted abduction.
#peace
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by mencade4: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
HYENACHIEF:

PEASANT!!
nincompoop
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by HYENACHIEF(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Vikkie14:

Bros, i quite agree with your points but those pictures doesn't speak of anything near "foiled attempt" or "resue" work. Even if they were rescued, they wont be ordered to "run" like these one are. The girls inside these pictures aint running into any "embracing" hands. If they are, they wont be "running in formation".

please, the Hon. Commissioner of Education was directed
by His. Excellency, Alh. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, the Governor of Gombe, the evacuation of the students of FGGC Bajoga from where they got stranded. Read from the man directly involved:
https://m.facebook.com/igwalaone?v=timeline&refid=17
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by tbaba1234: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Vikkie14:

It looks like an orderly evacuation. There was an attack at bodoga, today. It is no surprise that the school will be evacuated, just in case, BH attempts to reach it.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Rochero(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
babeonline:
This is good news.

Gradually, gradually Boko Haram is coming to an end.
You actually believed the story
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by tbaba1234: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Xymc1:
In my own opinion, i think Boko boy's attacked the school had a fire fight with the soldiers buh after being run over by our troops, the girls were then evacuated from the school premises and that was when these pictures were taken (During evacuation). But still, even with that I believe if they were being evacuated from the school, then there should have been atleast 1 structure in sight... I sense an atom of false info in this post cause i'm in Gombe and I didnt hear anything about an attempted abduction in Bajoga, all i heard was that Boko boys attacked the town, torched some buildings (mostly govt structures and police stations), burnt down some houses and shot people randomly...

By the way, where is the op? she needs to come here and clarify this her claim of attempted abduction.
#peace

It might have been a pre emptive evacuation before BH gets to the school.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by HYENACHIEF(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Xymc1:

#peace

Should we have repeated this 'mistake' Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibok_schoolgirls_kidnapping

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by HYENACHIEF(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
tbaba1234:

It might have been a pre emptive evacuation before BH gets to the school.

Exactly!
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Vikkie14: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
HYENACHIEF:

please, the Hon. Commissioner of Education was directed
by His. Excellency, Alh. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, the Governor of Gombe, the evacuation of the students of FGGC Bajoga from where they got stranded. Read from the man directly involved:
https://m.facebook.com/igwalaone?v=timeline&refid=17
I dont disagree with your point but with what OP is saying. "Evacuation" is not the same with "foiled attempt" or "rescued" work. OP is just mis-leading us and that is what they called propaganda. I could go with your stance that they are being evacuated cox the pictures seems so. Not some bloody "foiled attempt".
Thanks for the update
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by HYENACHIEF(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Vikkie14:

I dont disagree with your point but with what OP is saying. "Evacuation" is not the same with "foiled attempt" or "rescued" work. OP is just mis-leading us and that is what they called propaganda. I could go with your stance that they are being evacuated cox the pictures seems so. Not some bloody "foiled attempt".
Thanks for the update

I understand you too!
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Azazi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
no so so bush this people dey live self....... i say make i ask o...cos na bush them run come out go enter bus for another bush kwa...hmmmmm
Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Blakyclyde(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abiolainfo:
I pray this girls won't go on the loose and become a serial killer ,may God protect,guide and take control over the lives of this girls cheesy grin
Bros, it is advisable to read the whole write-up before you hit the ''reply'' button.
There's no known prize for making front page, and the whole purpose is defeated if your comments doesn't reflect on the issue at hand.

Back to the matter:
Good thing, if you ask me. Maybe the demons have run out of female suicide bombers.
Where on earth are the security agencies situated at the various schools during the whole time?
Somebody needs to answer for this negligence, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Tried To Kidnap 540 School-Girls At Bajoga, But Failed!! (Pictures) by Vikkie14: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
tbaba1234:

It looks like an orderly evacuation. There was an attack at bodoga, today. It is no surprise that the school will be evacuated, just in case, BH attempts to reach it.
I know that there was an attack today and i believe it might be an evacuation as you said but, OP shouldn't have used the word "foiled attempt" or "rescue work". It's mis-leading. I know OP is trying to give us info on happenings there but she should have carefully chosen-out her word. @OP #NoBeefMeant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.