Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Who Was/is The Most Lethal Striker: Roger Milla,yekinni,drogba,weah Or Eto'o - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Was/is The Most Lethal Striker: Roger Milla,yekinni,drogba,weah Or Eto'o (659 Views)

Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? / George Weah Or Abedi Pele, Who’s The Real African Football Legend? / Roger Milla Criticizes Eto'o: "Brought Nothing To Cameroun Team" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Was/is The Most Lethal Striker: Roger Milla,yekinni,drogba,weah Or Eto'o by franciseromosel(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Roger Milla was the star of the late 80s and early 90s in Cameroonian football and he showed his class in Italia 90.Yekinni was a point man in Victoria Setubal of Portugal and one time the highest goal scorer in Europe.Drogba,to me is the most potent talisman in the history of African football.He has what it takes to completely turn the fortune of a losing team(Bayern can testify to that ).Weah is the only African to be crowned as the world best,European best,African best,all in the same year 1995.Eto'o is the most crowned in the whole lots.No doubt,he can hold his own amongst the best in any generation.He is fast,skillful,tactical and very clinical.THE BIG QUESTION NOW IS,HOW DO WE ARRANGE THEM? If you are a football manager and you want a striker to give a stiker like Ronaldo da lima,Nistelroy,Raul or Costa a run for their money.Lets kick jingoism or bias
out of football!

As for me:DROGBA,WEAH,MILLA,ETO'O,YEKINNI......Pls pick yours

(1) (Reply)

Amokachi Takes Over From Keshi? / I Would Rather End My Career In The Nigerian League Than Play In South Africa / Ronaldo Wins Best Player Of 2014 At Globe Soccer Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.