Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? (2242 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
why do women do this when it's an obvious disadvantage in their future marriage?
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by holatin(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
dem just want add something to there CV
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Rexphobia(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Because dem wan look holy
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Virginity again?? Una no dey tire?? angry angry
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
because it gives them respect
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Virginity again?? Una no dey tire?? angry angry
o boy, i don tire jare. it's just, i'm compiling a funny list and i need some scoop.
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Medunah: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Its because virginity is over rated??
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by mesoade(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
The deflowered ones be like . .
Medunah:
. .i aint saint tho
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
May because they ........................
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by mesoade(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
1. The guy will see her as decent
2. Thy guy will easily gain her trust.
3. It will add to her CV
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
o boy, i don tire jare. it's just, i'm compiling a funny list and i need some scoop.
kk
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Medunah: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
mesoade:
The deflowered ones be like . . . .i aint saint tho
undecidedundecided

Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by mesoade(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Medunah:

undecidedundecided
and when guity conscience strikes a person
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Medunah: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
mesoade:
and when guity conscience strikes a person
K

undecided undecided
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Cholls(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Medunah:
my brother this sister don talk am o.
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
mesoade:
1. The guy will see her as decent
2. Thy guy will easily gain her trust.
3. It will add to her CV
then, they will marry, and when the guy find out, he bangs her relentelessly out of anger, he cheats on her and dares her to do something about it, he embarasses her online and with his friends, the trust in the marriage is broken, and the girl has to choose between misery and a seperation. why the heck, man?
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by mesoade(m): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
then, they will marry, and when the guy find out, he bangs her relentelessly out of anger, he cheats on her and dares her to do something about it, he embarasses her online and with his friends, the trust in the marriage is broken, and the girl has to choose between misery and a seperation. why the heck, man?
don't ask me bro,ask the girls
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by mesoade(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Medunah:

K

undecided undecided
kk
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cholls:
my brother this sister don talk am o.
Risky Business when you lie about your stuff to a nigga.
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Cholls(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:
my brother word!
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by chimerase2: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Boi: baby how did u lost ur virginity
Gal: babe am still a virgin
Boi: but I checked nw but u re not lipsrsealed
Gal: yes but leme say de truth
Boi: yes am listening
Gal: just the oda day I was walking along de street and I came across group of bois playing ball so dey kicked de ball and the ball hit me on ma Cat...dat was how I lost it *crying*..... shocked shocked
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
mesoade:
don't ask me bro,ask the girls
oh, right. *turns to te ladies* what the heck, girls?
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Medunah: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Teempakguy:

You didnt ask if its bad, risky or not? ''You asked, why do girls do it??''

Hence, the reply i gave
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
chimerase2:
Gal: just the oda day I was walking along de street and I came across group of bois playing ball so I kicked de ball and the ball hit me on ma Cat...dat was how I lost it *crying*..... shocked shocked
o boy, i don laff tire for here,
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 05, 2014
What is it with nigerian men or (people on this site) and virginity.

The issue of virginity while admirable if intact (assuming premarital), what is the fancy there. It is so overated.

A virgin girl a good and faithful wife does not make. The ideal is someone with some experience but not too much.
Either extreme could be troublesome.
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by harrysterol(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Teempakguy:
very accurate so on point
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Seanixking: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
Gal: just the oda day I was walking along de street and I came across group of bois playing ball so dey kicked de ball and the ball hit me on ma Cat...dat was how I lost it *crying*..... shocked shocked
Even the devil gonna laff over this...
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by dechandel(f): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2014

Una no dey tire
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by RAKITIC: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2014
Virgin dis virgin dat una no dey tire for this kain matter
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2014
To each,his own.
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Elxandre(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Any lady who lies to me about such obviously isn't worth my time.
Re: So, Why Do Women Lie About Their Virginity? by Elxandre(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2014
kristina1:
To each,his own.
You are in Ondo State?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fear Of Casting ;D / She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me. / Shauna Brooks Releases Some Hot Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.