Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790998 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 7:29pm On May 20, 2015
Maro4u:
I don't know why you guys are having problem with your FTS15 mine works flawlessly... But there is an option go and download the moded version from andropalace.net
I downloaded mine from there.. Am able to play manager and training only..I have prob with VIP matches
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2015
FuckYou:
I downloaded mine from there.. Am able to play manager and training only..I have prob with VIP matches
got mine from there also, I'm not vip yet but i can play all d leagues n manage also.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2015
Since you guys downloaded the game from andropalace.net then u will have unlimited coins all u have to do to get vip goto settings try to change the game time that is the match Time u will see a pop-up to get vip then purchase vip with the coins you have that's all shikina.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2015
maxibrainz:
Pls those people who downloaded MC5 from playstore how do you unlock chapter 3, I am tired of playing chapter two over and over again and still yet the didn't unlock chapter 3 for me
did you fulfill all the tasks in previous chapters,screenshot your chapter 3 page let me see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:43pm On May 20, 2015
jworos:
got mine from there also, I'm not vip yet but i can play all d leagues n manage also.
I can play them now.. Thanks

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:44pm On May 20, 2015
Maro4u:
Since you guys downloaded the game from andropalace.net then u will have unlimited coins all u have to do to get vip goto settings try to change the game time that is the match Time u will see a pop-up to get vip then purchase vip with the coins you have that's all shikina.
it is working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 5:01am On May 21, 2015
FuckYou:
it is working
enjoy bro... One thing I like about the game is the computer won't take it likely with u if u change the difficulty to hard lol and try play Africa nations cup using Nigeria as your team...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2015
Maro4u:
enjoy bro... One thing I like about the game is the computer won't take it likely with u if u change the difficulty to hard lol and try play Africa nations cup using Nigeria as your team...
I'm telling u,it's very competitive, unlike FIFA15 were u can brush dem anyhow.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxibrainz: 9:32am On May 21, 2015
nani667:
Yup... You guys really need to have a feel of that awesome game.... Graphics are out of this world ✔
done playing the game long ago very nice game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 11:10am On May 21, 2015
nuelski10:
The temptation to use gem is getting too much,i need builders
which level u dey no grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxibrainz: 11:52am On May 21, 2015
AmazingZeus:
did you fulfill all the tasks in previous chapters,screenshot your chapter 3 page let me see
Snapshot of my chapter 3 how do I unlock it

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
una like games oooooh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2015
maxibrainz:

lick on the preload
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AmazingZeus(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2015
maxibrainz:

am browsing with a small nokia phone so i can't see the pic completly,download the part 3 from that screen,complete all task such as perform a melee kill,headshot,multi and explosive kill etc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2015
Where are the clash of clan family grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
dynamo007:

I am here but rival kingdom is better
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2015
Maro4u:

hws it better compared to coc?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2015
Guys any better offline action games to download excluding mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2015
dynamo007:
hws it better compared to coc?
download it play and see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
dynamo007:
Guys any better offline action games to download excluding mc4
call of duty strike team..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
who plays dream league here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
daamazing:
who plays dream league here
me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:32pm On May 21, 2015
dynamo007:
watin hapen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2015
FuckYou:
me
what class are you and which high end players do you have
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:40pm On May 21, 2015
daamazing:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
daamazing:
am not into yet..I just played 2/3 matches
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
FuckYou:
am not into yet..I just played 2/3 matches
okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:58am On May 22, 2015
so guys, dream league soccer vs FTS. which is better?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 6:32am On May 22, 2015
Preboy:
I like both.... It depends on yor taste though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 8:24am On May 22, 2015
Maro4u:

I watched d review ..sweet but wats d total size of d game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 9:09am On May 22, 2015
Preboy:

I like dream league but is there anyway to increase the difficulty?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2015
Joered63:

I like dream league but is there anyway to increase the difficulty?

good question and also to change d game time

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.