Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781826 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:44am On May 27, 2015
To be honest fts is nt that bad.... It has some good features like crazy celebrations, coach celebration and talk, lines men, referee on the pitch, time board etc but its nt better than fifa i would give fts 7/10 and give fifa 9/10
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vicalloyd(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2015
My respawnables shows this idg again ooo! sad

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:38am On May 27, 2015
ladykilllar:
To be honest fts is nt that bad.... It has some good features like crazy celebrations, coach celebration and talk, lines men, referee on the pitch, time board etc but its nt better than fifa i would give fts 7/10 and give fifa 9/10
no.take graphics out and FIFA on mobile is quite bad.FIFA 14 has many red zones like in manager mode u can't check the stats of teams in other league or division in champions cup and other cups unless they get a card.and to be honest the ai is just as shitty as FTS if not worse in that they can't even successfully complete more than 3 passes. FIFA 14 is definitely a 7/10 as dream league is.but don't forget FTS should continue to improve but as FIFA ea have proven with their PS vita titles and with FIFA 13(iOS) to 15 u will continue to get the same game unchanged or heck even reduce and take out important modes and when peeps will be talking about the coins and proof fts16 or 17 u will only be able to talk about manager mode on 14 and how the gameplay has been the same for years
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
Believe me when i san fts15's network that fifa, needs some improvement touch.

chai! god punish swiftkey, uninstalling asap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2015
davthom:
no.take graphics out and FIFA on mobile is quite bad.FIFA 14 has many red zones like in manager mode u can't check the stats of teams in other league or division in champions cup and other cups unless they get a card.and to be honest the ai is just as shitty as FTS if not worse in that they can't even successfully complete more than 3 passes. FIFA 14 is definitely a 7/10 as dream league is.but don't forget FTS should continue to improve but as FIFA ea have proven with their PS vita titles and with FIFA 13(iOS) to 15 u will continue to get the same game unchanged or heck even reduce and take out important modes and when peeps will be talking about the coins and proof fts16 or 17 u will only be able to talk about manager mode on 14 and how the gameplay has been the same for years
I am now 500% sure that you haven't played FIFA in world class difficulty. what do you mean that computer can't complete 3 passes. these guys can tap for 1-2 minutes in real time without you touching the ball. you won't even know when they'll reach ur post and get a one-on-one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2015
comparing FIFA to fts is like comparing USA to nigeria
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I am now 500% sure that you haven't played FIFA in world class difficulty. what do you mean that computer can't complete 3 passes. these guys can tap for 1-2 minutes in real time without you touching the ball. you won't even know when they'll reach ur post and get a one-on-one
am now 50% sure u are extremely bad at fifa14 or 50% sure u are comparing FTS with FIFA on ps3 or 4.I have used crystal palace to win like 3 prem league and champions league in a row using the swipe controls.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 27, 2015
pators:
comparing FIFA to fts is like comparing USA to nigeria
naa FIFA on android sucks compared to FIFA on psvita and even the PS vita version has been a reputation of the same game for 3years with updated kits and transfers.heck FIFA even removed the premium mode and FIFA's 15 on android is only ultimate team.comparing FTS 15 with FIFA 14 and next year with FTS 16____17____18 bcoz unless by some miracle FIFA will keep giving peeps the same messed up recycled FIFA for years so that they can milk their cash cows
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
FIFA is damn too easy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm good to see the review of true gamers here... The fact remains if u really know about football and want something challenging with low data size and awesome graphics hit FTS15, and also u guys should know this is their first release with 1 or 2 updates the graphics will be improved like adding the animated fans like DreamLeague and also improving know the game play which for now I think is almost perfect. FTS15 fans keep having fun the best is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=davthom post=34136811] no.take graphics out and FIFA on mobile is quite bad.FIFA 14 has many red zones like in manager mode u can't check the stats of teams in other league or division in champions cup and other cups unless they get a card.and to be honest the ai is just as shitty as FTS if not worse in that they can't even successfully complete more than 3 passes. FIFA 14 is definitely a 7/10 as dream league is.but don't forget FTS should continue to improve but as FIFA ea have proven with their PS vita titles and with FIFA 13(iOS) to 15 u will continue to get the same game unchanged or heck even reduce and take out important modes and when peeps will be talking about the coins and proof fts16 or 17 u will only be able to talk about manager mode on 14 and how the gameplay has been the same for years[/quote

You have a point... Fifa graphics is dope we all know stadia, differnt balls etc, fifa lacks in stats like man of the match, highest goal scorer etc still you cant take it from fifa ive nt tried dream league though, ..... So u prefer fts? Soooooooka
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 5:37pm On May 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Barcelona especially
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by adebayoggt(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
any recommended games for infinix hot that will not lag. rooted and unrooted.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
davthom:
am now 50% sure u are extremely bad at fifa14 or 50% sure u are comparing FTS with FIFA on ps3 or 4.I have used crystal palace to win like 3 prem league and champions league in a row using the swipe controls.
what version is ur FIFA? I have a friend who has been saying something similar, and I gave him to play on my phone, he was totally outplayed and beaten mercilessly several times.

delete ur FIFA and get another version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
adebayoggt:
any recommended games for infinix hot that will not lag.
rooted and unrooted.
Try EMPIRES & ALLIES it's on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
Baddestguyp:
what version is ur FIFA? I have a friend who has been saying something similar, and I gave him to play on my phone, he was totally outplayed and beaten mercilessly several times.

delete ur FIFA and get another version
I don't have FIFA on my phone already deleted it a long time ago
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2015
ladykilllar:

Barcelona especially
leave that guy, he probably plays an easy version of FIFA, I've played something like that too, so he won't believe FIFA on android is not easy till he plays another version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2015
davthom:
I don't have FIFA on my phone already deleted it a long time ago
I still advice you to retry FIFA on android, get a good version like 1.3.2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2015
sad cry na waoooo...una don turn it from all round hd games to una personal favourite site to argue difficulty and sweetness

Soon e go be lyk d ppsspp forum
Any I guess i have to look elsewhere to get good suggestions and screenshot
#one love
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pythondjango(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2015
vickerz:

i didnt download any odb file on any winZip , i downloaded mine direct from playstore, abt 198 mb..

im talking abt first touch soccer oo
Thank u and ybar!!! but what of if i want to download aside from playstore .Can't i get wonderful people.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2015
I need too play The amazing spider man 2 but the one I have always keep on saying invalid and that I should purchase on PlayStor so please I need a solution please help me if you have it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pythondjango(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2015
daamazing:
all these trash u guys are saying...download dream league and you'll be surprised.. FTS is bull shit
Please what is the best possible way to download full dream league with its game data.Because the one i downloaded thru apk4fun.com was 48.45mb for apk and 68.76mb for obb file.And is obb file not the game data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I still advice you to retry FIFA on android, get a good version like 1.3.2

link for dat version. Need to check if its actually different cos FIFA is damn too easy 4 me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by morganist99(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2015
Pls wh has dis game injustice Gods among us
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:39am On May 28, 2015
pythondjango:
Please what is the best possible way to download full dream league with its game data.Because the one i downloaded thru apk4fun.com was 48.45mb for apk and 68.76mb for obb file.And is obb file not the game data.

have you even played fts, dat game is d ish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hormor14(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2015
Those anybody knows how to share mtn simple server data with other phone using wifi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by adebayoggt(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2015
Ahh i see cos before downloaded mc3 i sweat mehnn and the wifi was fuckingfast [/quote]

im currently dwnlding MC3 wit UCWEB.afta downld do i need 2 move anytin or jst run d apk.?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:00pm On May 28, 2015
adebayoggt:
Ahh i see cos before downloaded mc3 i sweat mehnn and the wifi was fuckingfast

im currently dwnlding MC3 wit UCWEB.afta downld do i need 2 move anytin or jst run d apk.?

You also. Noticed that downloading mc3 with a fast wifi on uc web is slow i just tire.... What can cause it? The site? To download mc4 doesnt even interest me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
adebayoggt:
Ahh i see cos before downloaded mc3 i sweat mehnn and the wifi was fuckingfast

First unzip then put the folder containing the obb file into obb folder on ur phone den run apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2015
YBAR:

link for dat version. Need to check if its actually different cos FIFA is damn too easy 4 me
I can't remember. try andropalace. or when there's network I'll upload on zippyshare
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
henryspace:
I need too play The amazing spider man 2 but the one I have always keep on saying invalid and that I should purchase on PlayStor so please I need a solution please help me if you have it
Use lucky patcher to remove google dependencies.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realceeg(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
One love guys ......just peeping...

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.