Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781738 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realceeg(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I still advice you to retry FIFA on android, get a good version like 1.3.2
pls link ...wld love to feel it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2015
Playing soccer on phone iz trash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I have won every single game I've played on pes 13 on PC tho I haven't played with computer but Ive played with pros, so what's ur point
play champions league with computer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sammyrollo: 4:47pm On May 28, 2015
guydangerous:
go to coolrom and download any game of your choice
tanxx can u give me the settings of socom us navy 3 settings plzzz itz kinda slow. .??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2015
Collinz2:
play champions league with computer.
I don't have pes 13 I play on other people's PC
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
real racing easy?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
sammyrollo:
tanxx can u give me the settings of socom us navy 3 settings plzzz itz kinda slow. .??
sorry I don't play ppsspp game anymore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
pythondjango:
Please what is the best possible way to download full dream league with its game data.Because the one i downloaded thru apk4fun.com was 48.45mb for apk and 68.76mb for obb file.And is obb file not the game data.
playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by waleski(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2015
Gamers in the house, I am in dire need of games, this my phone quad core is just collecting cobwebs with candy crush, ejo epp me, I am in lagos, shomolu anybody out here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:06am On May 29, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I still advice you to retry FIFA on android, get a good version like 1.3.2
whar site did u get urs from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 8:52pm On May 29, 2015
FTS is good and FIFA is better.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2015
tunnex190:
FTS is good and FIFA is better.
and pes is worst
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pazzys(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
Fifa 14 ver. 1.3.2 is kinda hard to play just put it in professional and play u will get worried by comp. FTS15 is also good u can't take that away from them but fifa 14 is better!!! Pes is a joke.... In android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:55am On May 30, 2015
pazzys:
Fifa 14 ver. 1.3.2 is kinda hard to play just put it in professional and play u will get worried by comp. FTS15 is also good u can't take that away from them but fifa 14 is better!!! Pes is a joke.... In android
play world class, you might not get beaten as much as legend if u are a noob, but you'll totally get outplayed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Androidking: 11:09am On May 30, 2015
I don't know y some ppl don't like FIFA 15 ..I have been reading comments since.. They only problem u have in FIFA 15 for android is your megabit if not the game is hot.... They design and task is far different from fifa14 ...

But I must say if u put all current transfer to FIFA 14 ...den I still choose 14 ...

But fifa15 is also good. ...I have my own premier league team

My own Spanish league team

My own spanish national team

My own silver team

And my own gold team

The more u play d awesome it gets
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 30, 2015
Androidking:
I don't know y some ppl don't like FIFA 15 ..I have been reading comments since.. They only problem u have in FIFA 15 for android is your megabit if not the game is hot.... They design and task is far different from fifa14 ...

But I must say if u put all current transfer to FIFA 14 ...den I still choose 14 ...

But fifa15 is also good. ...I have my own premier league team

My own Spanish league team

My own spanish national team

My own silver team

And my own gold team

The more u play d awesome it gets
most Nigerians are not into ultimate team they prefer the more straight forward manager mode to it.for me personally it starts out too easy and I don't really get how the transfer cards work and I wud basically prefer to play a manager mode rather than a mode that might force me into in app purchases
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by valiant167(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2015
alrite yhu guys 4thv been agruin abt dream league and first touch soccer rate the game by gameplay and so on rate them on the pics but me i perfer FTS

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2015
whether u guys like it or not, FTS is the future of mobile football gaming, those guys are trying, FIFA or PES were not made into near perfection in a few years time, first touch developing team just need more fans and support, from there they're gonna get licences from FIFA and believe when I say a lot of reviews from playstore reads that FTS's better than FIFA, in a couple of years FTS will be compared to fifa and pes on consoles because the developers develops so fast and they're very innovative, FTS all the way joor!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2015
Mustiboy:
whether u guys like it or not, FTS is the future of mobile football gaming, those guys are trying, FIFA or PES were not made into near perfection in a few years time, first touch developing team just need more fans and support, from there they're gonna get licences from FIFA and believe when I say a lot of reviews from playstore reads that FTS's better than FIFA, in a couple of years FTS will be compared to fifa and pes on consoles because the developers develops so fast and they're very innovative, FTS all the way joor!
when fts gets better than FIFA I will play it again (it's currently nowhere close) until then FIFA all the way
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 5:39am On May 31, 2015
Baddestguyp:
when fts gets better than FIFA I will play it again (it's currently nowhere close) until then FIFA all the way
do u hate pes, if yes, I get the reason why u dont like FTS because saying FTS is nowhere close is total injustice.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2015
Mustiboy:
do u hate pes, if yes, I get the reason why u dont like FTS because saying FTS is nowhere close is total injustice.
I don't hate pes, I love pes but prefer FIFA. fts still has a long way to go on mobile gaming bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I don't hate pes, I love pes but prefer FIFA. fts still has a long way to go on mobile gaming bro
alright, just your opinion sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 2weeks(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2015
My gangstar Vegas crashes on my infinix hot help please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wisdom500: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Does any1 here know how to use custom or your own sound on fifa14 android?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by trigar12(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
I just downloaded Batman game on my android ... am so disappointed, its nonsense to me I tot it would be a free world game ... I have mc5 and mortal combat x ... can anyone just recommend a good game for me pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
N.O.V.A 3 is difficult.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
isaiah9:
http://www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html

Guy ive downloaded the mc4 successfully installed it it has even shown download success click ok to play when it opens it shows a click here to disable message icon which cant be clicked and th game closes i suffer ontop this game took me two weeks to download what do i do abeg

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 5:46am On Jun 02, 2015
ladykilllar:

Guy ive downloaded the mc4 successfully installed it it has even shown download success click ok to play when it opens it shows a click here to disable message icon which cant be clicked and th game closes i suffer ontop this game took me two weeks to download what do i do abeg
Your obb file has deleted, that's what happens on first start, go check the mc4 folder inside obb folder, it will be empty, you would have to place the 1.9gb file on the folder in the obb again, that's if you still have it, if not, redownload.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 5:56am On Jun 02, 2015
ladykilllar:

this is what you gonna do, after installing the game lunch it but it will force close don't panic cos it means the obb file has deleted itself. If you check the obb folder you won't see the obb file again so re-extract the data file of the game and place it in the obb folder again while doing this DON'T uninstall the apk of the game after doing this you can now lunch the game again and i promise you it will work fine.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wisdom500: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2015
guys pls how can I put my own mp3 on fifa14 android.
or does any1 here know how I can locate d sound area on fifa14.?I wanna use custom mp3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Oklander:
Your obb file has deleted, that's what happens on first start, go check the mc4 folder inside obb folder, it will be empty, you would have to place the 1.9gb file on the folder in the obb again, that's if you still have it, if not, redownload.

Thanks my guy i really appreciate it worked but I still cant play the game it loads but wont start... This same shit happens to my brother in arms 3 i use a Samsung Galaxy grand neo

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.