Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781820 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2015
isaiah9:
this is what you gonna do, after installing the game lunch it but it will force close don't panic cos it means the obb file has deleted itself. If you check the obb folder you won't see the obb file again so re-extract the data file of the game and place it in the obb folder again while doing this DON'T uninstall the apk of the game after doing this you can now lunch the game again and i promise you it will work fine.

,mehnn you are the boss thanks men it worked but the game still wont play gets to this stage where it loads and the game shuts down i use a Samsung Galaxy grand neo same shii jhappens to my brothers in arms it shuts down will loadingthe stage

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2015
wisdom500:

guys pls how can I put my own mp3 on fifa14 android.
or does any1 here know how I can locate d sound area on fifa14.?I wanna use custom mp3

I doubt if that is possible no be gta now, ask around sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Androidking: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2015
trigar12:
I just downloaded Batman game on my android ... am so disappointed, its nonsense to me I tot it would be a free world game ... I have mc5 and mortal combat x ... can anyone just recommend a good game for me pls?

Which of the batman ...??
Is it dark night or arkham origin

Or d others
There plenty of batman games .
.and what do u mean by free world game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
ladykilllar:

,mehnn you are the boss thanks men it worked but the game still wont play gets to this stage where it loads and the game shuts down i use a Samsung Galaxy grand neo same shii jhappens to my brothers in arms it shuts down will loadingthe stage
what is the size of your free ram and after placing the obb file again hope you deleted the first data name cos it will be a problem if you have two data folder with the same name.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
trigar12:
I just downloaded Batman game on my android ... am so disappointed, its nonsense to me I tot it would be a free world game ... I have mc5 and mortal combat x ... can anyone just recommend a good game for me pls?
why not download "the dark knight rises "
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Androidking:

Which of the batman ...??
Is it dark night or arkham origin

Or d others
There plenty of batman games .
.and what do u mean by free world game
@bolded
i think he meant open world game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
ladykilllar:

Thanks my guy i really appreciate it worked but I still cant play the game it loads but wont start... This same shit happens to my brother in arms 3 i use a Samsung Galaxy grand neo
What is the size of your obb file and hope the version of both the obb and the app is same?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
isaiah9:
what is the size of your free ram and after placing the obb file again hope you deleted the first data name cos it will be a problem if you have two data folder with the same name.

1 . 15 gig free still it won't start just load and shut down cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oklander:
What is the size of your obb file and hope the version of both the obb and the app is same?

It should be the same, downloaded both from revdl 1.9gig is the Size of obb file i still got 1.15 gig free memory
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
ladykilllar:

1 . 15 gig free still it won't start just load and shut down cry
screenshot your obb folder let me see
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by trigar12(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Androidking:

Which of the batman ...?? Is it dark night or arkham origin
Or d others There plenty of batman games . .and what do u mean by free world game
arkman ..... a free world game like gta
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
trigar12:
arkman ..... a free world game like gta
open world game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
ladykilllar:

It should be the same, downloaded both from revdl 1.9gig is the Size of obb file i still got 1.15 gig free memory
To ascertain if it's same, check the obb file if its 1100 then go to the game app info and see the installed version there, it should be 1.1.0v. Whether it corresponds or not, move out the obb file, go to the game app and clear the data, force to stop and then return the obb file and restart the game with a strong network or WiFi, if it deletes again, put back the file and restart.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
isaiah9:
screenshot your obb folder let me see

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=ladykilllar post=34361547][/quote] yours is a bit different from mine. Try rename the files to the one i have, even the patch file should be last while the main file should be first .

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by trigar12(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
proffnico:
open world game
Open world game like GTA and GANGSTAR
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Pls I'm finding it hard to unlock fifa14,av click purchase app but it is not click able.... What I'm I missing? And where can I get gta San andreas, the one on play. Mob is not working and Android palace is not is not downloading...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
trigar12:

bladeslinger, backstab HD, gta vice city, blitz brigade...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
isaiah9:
yours is a bit different from mine. Try rename the files to the one i have, even the patch file should be last while the main file should be first .

Its the same thing, ive givenup alreay, wwhat phone do u use? Spec? This is where it stops

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
ladykilllar:

Its the same thing, ive givenup alreay, wwhat phone do u use? Spec? This is where it stops
download from playstore..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
trigar12:

amazing spiderman 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
ladykilllar:

download the game from android palace, i've installed, played, finished and deleted mc4 5 times now and all of them were downloaded from andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=ladykilllar post=34361547][/quote]Remove the patch and try...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
guys pls how do i get vip on fts and season pass on walking dead.. av tried freedom but not working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
pators:
download from playstore..

It aint free on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
ladykilllar:

I use innjoo i1s
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
udemzyudex:
Pls I'm finding it hard to unlock fifa14,av click purchase app but it is not click able.... What I'm I missing? And where can I get gta San andreas, the one on play. Mob is not working and Android palace is not is not downloading...
to unlock fifa 14 try downloading d version of 1.30 and if yu can gt the data too no problem bt if not rename ur obb file replace the last number u see there with the apk version of 1.30 yu downloaded.. ... Go andropalace.net for gta sa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
dynamo007:
to unlock fifa 14 try downloading d version of 1.30 and if yu can gt the data too no problem bt if not rename ur obb file replace the last number u see there with the apk version of 1.30 yu downloaded.. ... Go andropalace.net for gta sa
thanks, av delete it. I'll download the latest version cos the 1 i have was the 1.2.8 version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
udemzyudex:
thanks, av delete it. I'll download the latest version cos the 1 i have was the 1.2.8 version
pls can you provide the download link? 1.3.6 doesn't seem to work on my fon. I've tried several methods..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horlahlucee(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
proffnico:
pls can you provide the download link? 1.3.6 doesn't seem to work on my fon. I've tried several methods..
try patching it with lucky patcher
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
proffnico:

Go to play . mob org and click on sport, you will see fifa14.. Don't av the direct link.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by udemzyudex(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
proffnico:
click origin and login the click purchase and see..

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.