Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780816 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kings1930(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Which game is this ?
BIA 3

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lionbite:
same issue here. Anyone?
switch on data when. you want to start the game (it doesn't matter if you don't have data) just switch it on you can switch it off back once the game begin

cc Mathkid007
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tafat: 5:41am On Jul 16, 2018
cool, hope to try this out on my spark 2
Kings1930:
BIA 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 7:30am On Jul 16, 2018
thegentleman:
I downloaded Real Racing 3, this game is really underrated. Best car racing on Google Play.

It there any ways to hack this fame through lucky patcher cos am about to do so and don't want it to crush....

I downloaded it from playstore and its about 811mb not 3gb as you claim

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2018
sheggsliveth:

It there any ways to hack this fame through lucky patcher cos am about to do so and don't want it to crush....

Go to setting and download the remaining Game asset, along the way u will get to a point it will ask u to download. when u get to game asset u will see the remaining MB. + if u are using a high end Android it will be about 4GB not even 3GB, the game have different version for different Android type. For Mali phone its 3GB but for Andreno it's like 4GB. You haven't finished downloading.

Its just like Asphalt which will download 1.2GB for u but after u download, u have to go download the remaining data yourself.

Read my previous message very well.. if u don't download all the asset at once, u will end up deleting the game because u will think its high data demanding.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2018
sheggsliveth:

that game is good to play...but if you are the rough type then u wont like the game. Coz after every game u service ur car. U ll need patient if nt get ready to spend real money to buy gold. This game is nt asphalt wher u play rough..folo rules, race clean..then yur gud to progress..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Custom games with top crews making pugb more interesting.. AF for life grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
H8ful and AB too

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Someone cannot get a doppe game in 2018 that doesn't require internet?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
guydangerous:
Nice recommendation.

Online or offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
oxygenlove:
that game is good to play...but if you are the rough type then u wont like the game. Coz after every game u service ur car. U ll need patient if nt get ready to spend real money to buy gold. This game is nt asphalt wher u play rough..folo rules, race clean..then yur gud to progress..

I enjoy this game pass asphalt the game is real
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
ladykilllar:

Online or offline?
online.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
PUBG action

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wasted Dinner

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Training Ground Chronicles

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Codeberg: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Play old java games on your android phone with this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ovaplay.retro2me

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Codeberg:
Play old java games on your android phone with this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.ovaplay.retro2me
developed by you?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gbengapeter(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Codeberg: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2018
guydangerous:
developed by you?
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Codeberg:
yes
wow that's great more grace bro cool cool cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Codeberg:
Mehn the good old java days, i loved splinter cell, real football, mission impossible, assassins creed, prince of Persia, modern combat, soul of darkness, wanted, ohh gangsta and many more they introduced me to mobile gaming

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:02am On Jul 18, 2018
guydangerous:
online.

I actually have enough data but i have a problem with online games seriously
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ajmahmad033(m): 1:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Pls add my number on whatsapp gaming group 07068224052
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2018
ladykilllar:

I actually have enough data but i have a problem with online games seriously

Which phone are you using now?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Kvngjesse
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Don't say what you don't know. Most reviews are misleading. I have tried and it's very very okay.

And about Mobilitarena, the one and only reason why the lady called it a scam was because when she didn't use her real Google account that she uses to purchase stuff to register on 9pay or she might have used it but didn't switch to the account while making her purchases.

And moreover, she can always transfer her funds back to her bank account. It's either she was confused or she was just a noob.

Solution: Register for 9pay with your Google account and 9mobile number.

Fund the 9pay account. Go to playstore and switch to the Google account you registered with on 9pay, then proceed to buy anything you want.
can it be used for in app purchases?? And is it a website or app because i can't find it on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2018
georgeben205:
can it be used for in app purchases?? And is it a website or app because i can't find it on playstore

Yeah it can
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Which phone are you using now?

Boss still my loyal note 4, the other one i sold that time was my friend's, i plan on getting s7, that's what my budget can carry now, you have a free iPhone x for me boss? Thanks �
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
Kvngjesse
Sirr
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
ladykilllar:

Boss still my loyal note 4, the other one i sold that time was my friend's, i plan on getting s7, that's what my budget can carry now, you have a free iPhone x for me boss? Thanks �

Lol. Free iPhone X ke. I wanted to ask if you have a free S9 plus for me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
kvngjesse:

Sirr

You dey use redmi 5 Plus abi ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.