Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again (7332 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Formal Kano State Governor Ibrahim Shekarau Among The Dead? #danacrash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Seun(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Yobe State has unanimously endorsed Governor Ibrahim Gaidam for a second term as the gubernatorial candidate of the party for the 2015 general election.

The decision was reached on Thursday after a primary election, which featured the participation of 2219 delegates of the party held in Damaturu, the state capital.

The chairman of the primary election in the state, Babagana Banki, said the endorsement of the governor to fly the party flag in the next election was sequel to pulling the total 2219 vote cast by all delegates at the primary.

He commended the cooperation given to the electoral committee for the success of the election, stressing that Yobe remained the home of the APC in Nigeria.

“I am happy with the support given to us by the All Progressive Congress in Yobe for the conduct of a peaceful primary which saw the emergence of the Governor as the gubernatorial candidate. With this decision, Alhaji Ibrahim Gaidam is the candidate of the party in the 2015 general election.”

The Senator representing Yobe north further commended the security agencies for their gallantry, which he said paved the way for the peaceful conduct of the primaries.

He praised party faithful for their support in the emergence of the incumbent governor as the party flag bearer in the 2015 election, whom he said had done well for the development of the state.

“I want to tell you that the people of Yobe State have done extremely well by endorsing the governor for the second term, because he has done well in the development of the state. We need the governor back so that he will consolidate on the progress he has achieved so far”, he stated.

The Senator also said the endorsement would give the Governor the opportunity to consolidate on his enormous success story.

The Deputy governor, Mr Abubakar Ali, thanked the electorate for giving the Governor another opportunity and assured them that the governor would not let them down.
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-delegates-endorse-geidam-as-yobe-gov-candidate/
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by abila122: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
FTC feels good
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by TDstarr: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
abila u r marked
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by indomitable234: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Front page runs outta thread naked
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Simple26(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
K
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't care undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by bigfatbooty: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
yeah dabaru way na
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
He's the incumbent., so what do your expect.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by abila122: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
congrats to him
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Truman155(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tj
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Vstuffs(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cool

*sorry not my business*

*but I was.........here.....*
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by reaky(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
On air now lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by mustaphagreens(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ahehgshe
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by tinacrl01(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
STORY STORY!!!!!! STORY!!!!
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Truman155:
Tj
Simple26:
K
johnjohnson:

e wo wan, awon first page tinz
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by fharmah(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
breaths hard nd walks out of d thread
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by simplemach(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Congrats to him
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by hawksford: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
atigbo

sha serve us well incase you enter
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Nelsman(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wtf! Front page? ***Hisses*** pulls my shirt, runs unclad ...
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
APC are jokers! They just announced results of pre-planned and Arrangee primaries grin grin

ApC goons are undemocratic, yet they want to rule Nigeria. It's better we keep them at bay in the southwest.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by dprince042(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
He should Get ready
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by dannydaniels(m): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok,congrats to him...

Btw I made front page oh....if it's some people they will start hailing thier ancestors
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by dprince042(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:
APC are jokers! They just announced results of pre-planned primaries.

ApC goons are undemocratic
Thats Nigeria for you
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Emmalot121(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Good for him.
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by bunmioguns(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Truman155(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
What is apc i dont know cos i skul in france
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by dprince042(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
dannydaniels:
Whats this Danny?
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by bunmioguns(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
himkers:
APC are jokers! They just announced results of pre-planned and Arrangee primaries grin grin

ApC goons are undemocratic, yet they want to rule Nigeria. It's better we keep them at bay in the southwest.

Are they not better than the good for nothing party PDp
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by msmon(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
YOBE 2015 2T
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by dannydaniels(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
dprince042:

Whats this Danny?
. Ask google tongue
Re: Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again by Solutioncrib: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
God Bless Nigeria...
# http://solutioncrib.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club / Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 / ‘if We Conduct Election In Abia North Twenty Times, I Will Win’ – Orji Kalu Decl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.