Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club (7339 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / Origin Of A White Man By Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan / WATCH: Louis Farrakhan Defends Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
This might be his last interview because he's already 82...and it resonates with black diaspora, just as it resonates with black Africa.

Nice to hear that the speech of Malcolm X changed his life.

Enjoy!

Shout outs to Charlamagne, DJ Envy, and Angela Yee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODI-Fo2t6lk

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
@cap28

@Igbo2011

@thoth

@GenBuhari
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by AAinEqGuinea: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
This guy has a deep closet of secrets, including luggage revolving around X's death, that I cannot fully align with. It is also pathetic that his people are not helping those who protest police brutality. It doesnt have to be Farakhan who's on the frontlines, but his people are not there at all. Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown's family were left with the dumbest laywers, the imbecilic Crumps.

One minutes Farrakhan is slamming the movement of drug dealing and black betrayal which is the Farrakhan I boldly stand with, then there's the Farrakhan who's oddly struggling to reconcile with it, speaking on drug leaders being real leaders. I empathize with a man's need to hustle, but Farrakhan knew then (which is still the case today), these guys are ONLY killing other AA's in the process. Larry Hover should have been killed as much as any gangs that are a byproduct of the fallen Black panthers. Us AA's of all people should know by now the tricks of white people, and for those who fall for the "willie lynch" indoctrination need to be killed. Again, I stand the more militant Farrakhan, I can salvage this allegiance despite his alleged role in killing Malcolm X... and other speculations we see by his people's inaction today. I'm even willing to look past his indoctrination by the Arab's religion/

You'll hear some golden truths from his speeches. That's about it; never any action.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
This guy has a deep closet of secrets, including luggage revolving around X's death, that I cannot fully align with. It is also pathetic that his people are not helping those who protest police brutality. It doesnt have to be Farakhan who's on the frontlines, but his people are not there at all. Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown's family were left with the dumbest laywers, the imbecilic Crumps.

One minutes Farrakhan is slamming the movement of drug dealing and black betrayal which is the Farrakhan I boldly stand with, then there's the Farrakhan who's oddly struggling to reconcile with it, speaking on drug leaders being real leaders. I empathize with a man's need to hustle, but Farrakhan knew then (which is still the case today), these guys are ONLY killing other AA's in the process. Larry Hover should have been killed as much as any gangs that are a byproduct of the fallen Black panthers. Us AA's of all people should know by now the tricks of white people, and for those who fall for the "willie lynch" indoctrination need to be killed. Again, I stand the more militant Farrakhan, I can savage this allegiance from alleged role he had in killing Malcolm X... and other speculations we see by his people's inaction today. I'm even willing to look past his indoctrination by the Arab's religion/

You'll hear some golden truths from his speeches. That's about it; never any action.

I believe that's what he's trying to do now, with the next march the NOI is organising. And in as much as the NOI is culpable in the killing of Malcolm X (those who killed Malcolm X came from Newark's Mosque No. 25), and his silence about the relationship between NOI back then and FBI, and whatever deal they cut - he always drop jewels.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by AAinEqGuinea: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

I believe that's what he's trying to do now, with the next march the NOI is organising. And in as much as the NOI is culpable in the killing of Malcolm X (those who killed Malcolm X came from Newark's Mosque No. 25), and his silence about the relationship between NOI back then and FBI, and whatever deal they cut - he always drop jewels.

Great.. yet another planned march, this one is promised to strike fear in the oppressor. Farrakhan's backyard is Chicago, which says a lot. Rapper Common is doing more there today than Farrakhan.

03:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO_r4vfJGDA?t=3m13s

No surprise that America's black Boko Haram drunk off Arab's religion from Newark killed X... I swear Blacks anywhere can be treacherous, it doesnt matter their culture. I swear to the highest God our melanin brings out the dumbest in most Black people. Of course all races do dumb things, but our dumb sh1t is different and we proudly stick to it. For starters we see pride in our dumb sh1t, look how africans worked with whites during slavery many africans get e.rection off the thought of it, look how they killed X, see how we'll kill each other peddling white drugs for white money, look how the same African/African American leaders sell out for white luxuries.. yet as a race, we remain in last place. We'll be back fighting each other in no time for artificial positioning, then passing this on to black kids as a fabricated evolutionist story so they can play along.

So let's march with Farrakhan to remind whites of their same tricks they're managing to pull on us every time, with the help of the other Blacks like Farrakhan and the Breakfast club who helped destroy Hip Hop.

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Great.. yet another planned march, this one is promised to strike fear in the oppressor. Farrakhan's backyard is Chicago, which says a lot. Rapper Common is doing more there today than Farrakhan.

03:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO_r4vfJGDA?t=3m13s

No surprise that America's black Boko Haram drunk off Arab's religion from Newark killed X... I swear Blacks anywhere can be treacherous, it doesnt matter their culture. I swear to the highest God our melanin brings out the dumbest in most Black people. Of course all races do dumb things, but our dumb sh1t is different and we proudly stick to it. For starters we see pride in our dumb sh1t, look how africans worked with whites during slavery many africans get e.rection off the thought of it, look how they killed X, see how we'll kill each other peddling white drugs for white money, look how the same African/African American leaders sell out for white luxuries.. yet as a race, we remain in last place. We'll be back fighting each other in no time for artificial positioning, then passing this on to black kids as a fabricated evolutionist story so they can play along.

So let's march with Farrakhan to remind whites of their same tricks they're managing to pull on us every time, with the help of the other Blacks like Farrakhan and the Breakfast club who helped destroy Hip Hop.

The case of Chicago has more to do with systematic social engineering than anything else. Isn't Obama also from Chicago, how come he hasn't done anything?

I don't agree with the Arab religion, ditto the culpability of NOI in the death of Malcolm X. However, his message about black economics is sensible. And he did drop a lot of jewels.

The problem is that black folks are too disenfranchised and are like sheep with no leaders, but a lot can still be done with this energetic and fearless generation. So why can't we start from somewhere since someone is sacrificing to take the initiative?
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Farakhan works for the CIA.

He was involved in Malcolm X's death.

The Nation of Islam is nothing more than a prison protection racket and snitch unit for the Feds.

Their doctrine also sucks balls.

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by AAinEqGuinea: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

The case of Chicago has more to do with systematic social engineering than anything else. Isn't Obama also from Chicago, how come he hasn't done anything?

I don't agree with the Arab religion, ditto the culpability of NOI in the death of Malcolm X. However, his message about black economics is sensible. And he did drop a lot of jewels.

The problem is that black folks are too disenfranchised and are like sheep with no leaders, but a lot can still be done with this energetic and fearless generation. So why can't we start from somewhere since someone is sacrificing to take the initiative?

Don't get me started on Obama wink but in fairness he's running the entire country. Maybe on another topic I'll get more detailed on my criticism of Obama. Obama could help with this black plight, but I'm not expecting him to. Too many Blacks local politicians have failed Blacks for too long. But aside from Obama, every modern black leader has failed miserably, speaking specifically about the newer breed of fraudulent self-indulging failures. They always seem to drop some recycled jewels originally spoken by beards from AA history, which Is what makes them dangerous because too many blacks unknowingly ascribe old knowledge to the modern frauds. Take this clown Tariq Nasheed for example, believing he's a Marcus Garvey incarnate, has now turned against those who are really like him (Polight, Sa neter, Hebrews, etc) but I'm not surprised because with time I'd know Tariq was simply peddling hidden colors as his lucrative hustle. Ask any African how much did a simple lesson in their own history cost them. These modern "pro-black" movements has turned into a hustle, a safety-net hustle for when all other hustles have dried up, knowing you can always marginally profit off black ppl with a new approach to pro-blackness, clouded with their own cockamamie interpretations of modern events, simply to capitalize off the romance idea of black unity. Yes, sadly we need money, but considering the seriousness surrounding the reason to guide the lost sheep you've mentioned, this effort shouldn't be done as someone's profit-seeking hustle. The Boondocks even lampooned the profit-seeking efforts with the character Rollo Goodlove. Pure genius series. grin

It's not always about exploiting black unity for profit, Farrakhan was crusading for the Arab's religion more than black unity, which became the silver lining to them killing Malcolm X. His people haven't done anything monumentous since, but talk... But Blacks fall in love with personality rather than logic, so he's somehow still relevant and getting softer.

3 Likes

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by gambit10: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
the greatest speaker I grew to know... eugen Walcot aka louis Farrakhan
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

One minutes Farrakhan is slamming the movement of drug dealing and black betrayal which is the Farrakhan I boldly stand with, then there's the Farrakhan who's oddly struggling to reconcile with it, speaking on drug leaders being real leaders. I empathize with a man's need to hustle, but Farrakhan knew then (which is still the case today), these guys are ONLY killing other AA's in the process. Larry Hover should have been killed as much as any gangs that are a byproduct of the fallen Black panthers. Us AA's of all people should know by now the tricks of white people, and for those who fall for the "willie lynch" indoctrination need to be killed. Again, I stand the more militant Farrakhan, I can savage this allegiance from alleged role he had in killing Malcolm X... and other speculations we see by his people's inaction today. I'm even willing to look past his indoctrination by the Arab's religion/

I seriously doubt you're anything but, African, maybe First generation American at the very best.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by AAinEqGuinea: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
I seriously doubt you're anything but, African, maybe First generation American at the very best.
lol... sure
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

Don't get me started on Obama wink but in fairness he's running the entire country. Maybe on another topic I'll get more detailed on my criticism of Obama. Obama could help with this black plight, but I'm not expecting him to. Too many Blacks local politicians have failed Blacks for too long. But aside from Obama, every modern black leader has failed miserably, speaking specifically about the newer breed of fraudulent self-indulging failures. They always seem to drop some recycled jewels originally spoken by beards from AA history, which Is what makes them dangerous because too many blacks unknowingly ascribe old knowledge to the modern frauds. Take this clown Tariq Nasheed for example, believing he's a Marcus Garvey incarnate, has now turned against those who are really like him (Polight, Sa neter, Hebrews, etc) but I'm not surprised because with time I'd know Tariq was simply peddling hidden colors as his lucrative hustle. Ask any African how much did a simple lesson in their own history cost them. These modern "pro-black" movements has turned into a hustle, a safety-net hustle for when all other hustles have dried up, knowing you can always marginally profit off black ppl with a new approach to pro-blackness, clouded with their own cockamamie interpretations of modern events, simply to capitalize off the romance idea of black unity. Yes, sadly we need money, but considering the seriousness surrounding the reason to guide the lost sheep you've mentioned, this effort shouldn't be done as someone's profit-seeking hustle. The Boondocks even lampooned the profit-seeking efforts with the character Rollo Goodlove. Pure genius series. grin

It's not always about exploiting black unity for profit, Farrakhan was crusading for the Arab's religion more than black unity, which become the silver lining to them killing Malcolm X. His people haven't done anything monumentous since, but talk... But Blacks fall in love with personality rather than logic, so he's somehow still relevant and getting softer.

Err, what about the million man march of 1995 by the NOI?
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by cap28: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2015
My views on Louis Farrakhan have changed a lot over the years and I am now getting to the point (after conducting a lot of research into his background ) that he may have had a hand in Malcolm X's death, that for me makes it almost impossible for me to accept him as an authentic black leader, having said that there is the possibility that he may have experienced deep remorse and may have decided to dedicate the rest of his life to the upliftment of black americans, however question marks still remain. AAinEqGuinea has raised a lot of good points about the modus operandi of many so called black groups in the US. Tariq Nasheed is a charlatan, misogynist and coon and refers to himself as a p.imp. Nasheed treats afrocentricism as just another way of hustling money out of black people, you only have to watch his back and forth videos with another youtube coon by the name of Tommy Sotomayor to know that he is a low life.

Farrakhan's past leaves a bad taste in my mouth, he may be a charismatic and brilliant speaker but for me his past actions overshadow his present deeds. I have also heard that he was a COINTELPRO agent - not sure how true that is.

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 12:58am On Jun 07, 2015
cap28:
My views on Louis Farrakhan have changed a lot over the years and I am now getting to the point (after conducting a lot of research into his background ) that he may have had a hand in Malcolm X's death, that for me makes it almost impossible for me to accept him as an authentic black leader, having said that there is the possibility that he may have experienced deep remorse and may have decided to dedicate the rest of his life to the upliftment of black americans, however question marks still remain. AAinEqGuinea has raised a lot of good points about the modus operandi of many so called black groups in the US. Tariq Nasheed is a charlatan, misogynist and coon and refers to himself as a p.imp. Nasheed treats afrocentricism as just another way of hustling money out of black people, you only have to watch his back and forth videos with another youtube coon by the name of Tommy Sotomayor to know that he is a low life.

Farrakhan's past leaves a bad taste in my mouth, he may be a charismatic and brilliant speaker but for me his past actions overshadow his present deeds. I have also heard that he was a COINTELPRO agent - not sure how true that is.

Yes, he isn't a saint and he owes us an explanation on the part he played in the death of Malcolm X (since that was his mentor and the man who made him give up music to join NOI, with his amazing speech). And the links between FBI and NOI back then. However, what do you think about his message?

I don't think there's any "black leader" - dead or alive - who was/is a saint, to be honest. Hence I don't emulate the "man" - I take from whatever message they give, and assimilate whatever resonates with me.

Anyway, this is the 2nd part of the interview where he talked about black economics and he also praised Floyd Mayweather for his genius (loool):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcl6VVxFRFg
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by AAinEqGuinea: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Err, what about the million man march of 1995 by the NOI?

At least I like the mobilization and the posturing, but like I said earlier it's yet another march some 40 years after other great men marched. Fast forward to the current era, guess what we're still marching. LOL, smdh

It's foolish to be marching and spending time pointing out white plots because youre going to be doing this all day, repeating the same ish expecting different results. It should be no surprise that police cant and never could be trusted in Black communities, so I dont see the need to protest whenever we're reminded yet again. The Black Panthers figured that out early, yet today we protest as if we're surprised police are still like this. They cant/wont fix themselves. I'd argue that African Americans have went backwards in terms of unity and collective momentum even while there were always the type of Blacks who did not agree with the spirited movements of the time. There were Blacks in Montgomery, AL, for example, who did not protest the bus boycotts with King's people because they were looking out for themselves and their families, they needed money and work, so they needed the buses that King told everyone to boycott. These blacks were heavily harassed by King's body of protesters because ultimately King was looking out for the whole group of Blacks. You cant have an economy the flourishes looking after yourself only, which is what these so-called "pro-black" leaders using dropped jewels that's not there's are doing. Selling Black people their own history LOL! grin

Have yet another million man march (or any action) to bring awareness to the need for unity and then I'll start to take them seriously. Naturally racism will try to get in the way as much as black monkeys who're mad the spotlights not on them or their ideas. They're not ready to confront the Black problems first, it doesnt matter how much slavery and willie lynch messed up their minds, they are and remain a problem to black people and need to be dealt with before you can have an economy. They cant because they're busy making excuses.

Protesting is a moot gesture.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by cap28: 1:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Yes, he isn't a saint and he owes us an explanation on the part he played in the death of Malcolm X (since that was his mentor and the man who made him give up music to join NOI, with his amazing speech). And the links between FBI and NOI back then. However, what do you think about his message?

I don't think there's any "black leader" - dead or alive - who was/is a saint, to be honest. Hence I don't emulate the "man" - I take from whatever message they give, and assimilate whatever resonates with me.

Anyway, this is the 2nd part of the interview where he talked about black economics and he also praised Floyd Mayweather for his genius (loool):

Okay, so when is he going to dispel or correct the rumours about his alleged involvement in Malcolm's death because I think a lot of people would like to know the truth.
Also we need to start looking at why he is aligning himself to all these sell out black icons, the other day it was Kanye West now its Floyd Mayweather, neither of these black men are pro black figures and they do not give two sh.its about black people, they are the epitome of self hate, individualism, conspicuous consumption and mindless materialism. Kanye West sold his soul to the devil in order to become part of the white corporate money machine, he whines and cries when the European designers refuse to recognise his junk clothing and jizzes in his pants when he gets invited to their events, Floyd Mayweather is a fraud who went into boxing purely for the money and not for the love of the sport - what is iconic about that?

My theory is this - Farrakhan has never and will never be a threat to the white establishment, he was and remains the accepted face of black opposition, he is merely playing to a script possibly written by the FBI, they cast him as their bogey man but behind closed doors my suspicion is that he may be working for them.
Farrakhan talks a good talk but he was never going to put any of that talk into action, he talks dismissively about marching, but thats about all he ever does. This is not to diminish some of the NOI's acheivements as they have instilled a lot of pride in black American men and have encouraged clean living,self love, financial independence, responsibility for family and spurning of all the white man's vices eg drugs, liquor, pornography But when you take a step back and look at the bigger picture a lot of questions remain unanswered.

I find it really odd that a show like the breakfast club which constantly parades and champions artists who work for the white corporate machine would suddenly welcome a supposed black militant on to their show to voice views that white America does not want to hear. Lets not forget that this is the same man who is banned from making public speeches in many other so called democratic countries in the world including the UK.Has the white corporate media realised that he can now be used as a tool to reach out to disgruntled young black people who feel disenfranchised after all of the recent police shootings of young black men?

2 Likes

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by AAinEqGuinea: 2:54am On Jun 07, 2015
cap28:

Okay, so when is he going to dispel or correct the rumours about his alleged involvement in Malcolm's death because I think a lot of people would like to know the truth.
Also we need to start looking at why he is aligning himself to all these sell out black icons, the other day it was Kanye West now its Floyd Mayweather, neither of these black men are pro black figures and they do not give two sh.its about black people, they are the epitome of self hate, individualism, conspicuous consumption and mindless materialism. Kanye West sold his soul to the devil in order to become part of the white corporate money machine, he whines and cries when the European designers refuse to recognise his junk clothing and jizzes in his pants when he gets invited to their events, Floyd Mayweather is a fraud who went into boxing purely for the money and not for the love of the sport - what is iconic about that?

My theory is this - Farrakhan has never and will never be a threat to the white establishment, he was and remains the accepted face of black opposition, he is merely playing to a script possibly written by the FBI, they cast him as their bogey man but behind closed doors my suspicion is that he may be working for them.
Farrakhan talks a good talk but he was never going to put any of that talk into action, he talks dismissively about marching, but thats about all he ever does. This is not to diminish some of the NOI's acheivements as they have instilled a lot of pride in black American men and have encouraged clean living,self love, financial independence, responsibility for family and spurning of all the white man's vices eg drugs, liquor, pornography But when you take a step back and look at the bigger picture a lot of questions remain unanswered.

I find it really odd that a show like the breakfast club which constantly parades and champions artists who work for the white corporate machine would suddenly welcome a supposed black militant on to their show to voice views that white America does not want to hear. Lets not forget that this is the same man who is banned from making public speeches in many other so called democratic countries in the world including the UK.Has the white corporate media realised that he can now be used as a tool to reach out to disgruntled young black people who feel disenfranchised after all of the recent police shootings of young black men?

For me, I dont critique guys like Mayweather, Kanye, Michael Jackson, and/or any in sports because when you think about who isnt in some way not playing for white people? Typical model of "white manager, black workers" ....At least there's a clear indication to many what exactly these guys do, unlike the pro-black frauds.

Mayweather fights, Kanye raps, Kobe dunks, etc etc, many of these people never tout being a Black leader their "fame" put them there. They make it very clear that they're only here to entertain you. They'll try to speak on social issues. Kobe once encouraged people to learn the facts first before jumping to conclusions on interracial crime, naturally pro-blacks jumped down his throat, rapper Lil Boosie said his only enemy seems to be black people, same thing pro-black re.tards jumped this throat as if we forget the scores of rappers killed by their own people and of course just about every Black person echos boosie, before they see direct racism their own people are there to victimize them first.

I'm not looking for a modern black leader anymore, enough people have tried and their efforts will never be forgotten. We can sit here in a thread all day pointing out what's wrong with blacky and also whitey's role in it, but all I'm really looking for are a few capable Black people who for starters can see through the bvllshit and have the capacity to think and maybe uplift some people from the claws and trickery of the pro-black frauds out here. I believe the knowledge is and has always been there for those who want and/or need it and want to catch up to build a system they can control to compete on the global stage. It only takes a few white people to come together and make something nice despite their "cultural differences", but good luck getting a few blacks together for a common couse other than indulging in complete bvllshit. I managed to find a few thats all i really need
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by cap28: 3:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Farrakhan makes very good points in this second interview and black people not only in the US, but all over the world need to see this interview as I found it very educational and informative.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by MugabeRobert: 3:34am On Jun 07, 2015
'They said is the white man that I have to fear, but it is my kind(black people) doing all the killings here' - 2 Pac Amaru Shakur.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

At least I like the mobilization and the posturing, but like I said earlier it's yet another march some 40 years after other great men marched. Fast forward to the current era, guess what we're still marching. LOL, smdh

It's foolish to be marching and spending time pointing out white plots because youre going to be doing this all day, repeating the same ish expecting different results. It should be no surprise that police cant and never could be trusted in Black communities, so I dont see the need to protest whenever we're reminded yet again. The Black Panthers figured that out early, yet today we protest as if we're surprised police are still like this. They cant/wont fix themselves. I'd argue that African Americans have went backwards in terms of unity and collective momentum even while there were always the type of Blacks who did not agree with the spirited movements of the time. There were Blacks in Montgomery, AL, for example, who did not protest the bus boycotts with King's people because they were looking out for themselves and their families, they needed money and work, so they needed the buses that King told everyone to boycott. These blacks were heavily harassed by King's body of protesters because ultimately King was looking out for the whole group of Blacks. You cant have an economy the flourishes looking after yourself only, which is what these so-called "pro-black" leaders using dropped jewels that's not there's are doing. Selling Black people their own history LOL! grin

Have yet another million man march (or any action) to bring awareness to the need for unity and then I'll start to take them seriously. Naturally racism will try to get in the way as much as black monkeys who're mad the spotlights not on them or their ideas. They're not ready to confront the Black problems first, it doesnt matter how much slavery and willie lynch messed up their minds, they are and remain a problem to black people and need to be dealt with before you can have an economy. They cant because they're busy making excuses.

Protesting is a moot gesture.

Erm, but the recent protest wave, spurned by the killings of young black men, by the police, has created a new consciousness - lead by young black men and women. So don't you think he's being proactive by trying to ride the wave and rally all these energetic/vibrant youths together to take a stand, once and for all?

As for black problems, that's bigger than one person. At the end of the day - he's no permed up Al Sharpton, who's a perpetual race-baiter and whose job is to conduct pseudo-marching over every little thing, then turn around and become an informant. Minister Louis Farrakhan is no saint - but he's far better than all the other clowns out there.

The fact that he organised a million man march in 1995, and over 2 million people showed up, is a testimony to that - but he failed after that cos the FOI told him that they were out to get him - and he went on exile after that. I believe, apart from the assassination of Malcolm X, that's one of the biggest mistakes he ever made. He should've rode that wave and damn the consequences. Perhaps that's why he's trying to take a stand again.

America is the Mecca of black diaspora (it has always been like that) and if they can pull whatever he's saying off - it'll inspire the rest of the black world. Follow the message not the messenger, brother.

Now playing: Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message! tongue

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by AAinEqGuinea: 7:26am On Jun 07, 2015
cap28:

@bold I wouldn't be surprised. It is by no coincidence the clown Tariq is the same way

Zaza has been the latest to call Tariq out but I bring this up because Tariq always uses whitey's law to slander other black ppl only, while claiming whitey's the enemy, but using their tools on other oppressed blacks you're supposed to be standing up for. It doesn't end there with Tariq, I knew early that there was more to this Hidden Colors farce as you listen to him. Tariq got so many Black people unbelievably retarded it's sad and laughable at the same time. They now cant see Black on Black crime in their own backyard but somehow is able to see the big white racism riddle. If whitey is to blame for poisoning many blacks using Willie lynch and slavery, why would someone who cares about your advancement advocate ignoring the affected blacks while they're killing and poisoning fellow blacks only? Harriet Tubman carried a shotgun for a reason and it wasn't to kill whitey. Tariq is using obfuscation on the youth. Democrats who Tariq has worked with love black dependency, poverty and decadence. I knew early Tariq had to be an agent at most, or at the minimal a persistent retard desperate for his next hustle, followed by series of failed hustles;fake author, fake rapper fake love-vendor, all while lying about his age, and now he's landed on being "pro black" and look how he's handling it. Apparently good enough to convince dumb lost fvcks desperate for a leader.

I know plenty hotep people, some of them I disagree with and yet I still respect them. Not this clown.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by AAinEqGuinea: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2015
The
Shymm3x:

Erm, but the recent protest wave, spurned by the killings of young black men, by the police, has created a new consciousness - lead by young black men and women. So don't you think he's being proactive by trying to ride the wave and rally all these energetic/vibrant youths together to take a stand, once and for all?

As for black problems, that's bigger than one person. At the end of the day - he's no permed up Al Sharpton, who's a perpetual race-baiter and whose job is to conduct pseudo-marching over every little thing, then turn around and become an informant. Minister Louis Farrakhan is no saint - but he's far better than all the other clowns out there.

The fact that he organised a million man march in 1995, and over 2 million people showed up, is a testimony to that - but he failed after that cos the FOI told him that they were out to get him - and he went on exile after that. I believe, apart from the assassination of Malcolm X, that's one of the biggest mistakes he ever made. He should've rode that wave and damn the consequences. Perhaps that's why he's trying to take a stand again.

America is the Mecca of black diaspora (it has always been like that) and if they can pull whatever he's saying off - it'll inspire the rest of the black world. Follow the message not the messenger, brother.

Now playing: Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message! tongue

but Farrakhan has a perm too grin grin @bold
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by TheOtherview: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Farrakhan waxing lyrical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cmpN7EJrGc

Please don't get me started folks

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by TheOtherview: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2015
By the way; as a begrudging participant of the 10,000 march of '98 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/193527.stm), and the one before that, I am fully aligned with Papa Clark's assertions (see video included below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPfM5Fz5Vd8

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
cap28:

Yes, I believe he owes all of us, before he dies, an explanation of why/how NOI got involved in the assassination of Malcolm X - and how complicit he was in his death. We all know those who killed him came from Newark's Mosque 25 - that's the least he can do for Malcolm X.

That said, I think whenever you critique, you have this propensity to always take the face-value of whatever message is disseminated, without looking at the bigger picture. Once you start moving beyond letting the emotional side of things obfuscate logical translation in how you view things - you'll see that both Kanye West and Floyd Mayweather are great role models for black youths, when it comes to economics. Helping black people goes beyond giving folks crumbs and publicising it - we need to embrace structures that will make us owners, and not consumers. And that's why I rate both of them. Both are achieving greatness, without the need to compromise - and that's a lot in the current clime dominated by white supremacy/privilege. Not saying they're both perfect - far from it - but what they're both doing is laudable, in the larger scheme of things.

Kanye West is like the modern-day 2pac, without the conscious side - while 2pac was the Malcolm X of rap (he owes that to his mum and Black Panther upbringing. What Kanye West is doing creatively alone in both the fashion world and entertainment industry is pure genius, and thus far, he has been able to carry a lot of black youths along. Yes, he does a lot of things that will make you scratch ya head, but you can't deny the fact that he's fearless and the creative control he has over everything he does. Wasn't that the same guy who went to prime time TV to critique George Bush for not caring about black people? How many people have the balls to do that? I believe Minister Louis Farrakhan took him under his arms for proper guidance cos Kanye West, based on how he's moving, will have the world at his feet soon.

As for Floyd Mayweather, I'm still dumbfounded you can't see the genius in what he's doing. Is boxing not a professional sport? And isn't anything professional for making money? So why do you have a problem with him making money off his profession, and doing so without white people ra.ping him like a slave? You basically want the guy to spend his life working as a slave like Mike Tyson did, and end up broke acting like an Uncle Tom like Mike Tyson is doing these days to feed his family. Didn't you see the regrets all over Tyson's face in the interview I posted to you last week? You have a problem with white supremacy/privilege and white people dominating everything - yet you also have a problem with black folks creating wealth, becoming owners and not slaves - and cutting white domination. You sound confused. What do you want him to do? Turn to a slave and let white folks make money off his sweat, and start moaning 10 years after retirement - or the way he took the initiative and made money off his own sweat, by turning hate into wealth? How would black folks become owners with ya mentality?

And what's wrong with the breakfast club? Apart from the fact that the radio station is owned by white folks and the excessiveness of Charlamagne sometimes - I honestly don't see anything wrong in what they do. They interview everyone, from musicians, to actors, to activists, to sports men/women etc.. If they can become their own bosses and start doing the show on a radio station or medium they own - that will be big. They already have a massive following all over the globe now, and it's time for them to go to a platform they own and become their own bosses. Aside that, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the breakfast club.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2015
TheOtherview:
Farrakhan waxing lyrical

Please don't get me started folks

Sir, I have always wondered why NOI isn't that big in the UK. I know they have a Mosque in Brixton, and I have an Uncle who's a member (he has been a member since like forever now). But that's about it.

Right now, the consciousness of black youths in the UK is changing, and I meet loads of conscious black youths (girls and boys) everyday. Heck, I met an Afrocentric naija chic on the train a few weeks ago (shocked at first), and she tried inviting me to a seminar they were having. Then you have the rapid growth of Islam among black youths, which is somewhat troubling. I believe the NOI can step in and at least provide leadership for these people, rather than the fanaticism Arab Islam preaches. We can't be pawns to white folks and also do dirt for the Arabs.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2015
TheOtherview:
By the way; as a begrudging participant of the 10,000 march of '98 , and the one before that, I am fully aligned with Papa Clark's assertions (see video included below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPfM5Fz5Vd8

The grand master teacher!

R.I.P Dr. John Henrik Clarke, the encyclopedia of black history!
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by superstar1(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Louis definitely knows some deep secret.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by TheOtherview: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Sir, I have always wondered why NOI isn't that big in the UK. I know they have a Mosque in Brixton, and I have an Uncle who's a member (he has been a member since like forever now). But that's about it.

Right now, the consciousness of black youths in the UK is changing, and I meet loads of conscious black youths (girls and boys) everyday. Heck, I met an Afrocentric naija chic on the train a few weeks ago (shocked at first), and she tried inviting me to a seminar they were having. Then you have the rapid growth of Islam among black youths, which is somewhat troubling. I believe the NOI can step in and at least provide leadership for these people, rather than the fanaticism Arab Islam preaches. We can't be pawns to white folks and also do dirt for the Arabs.

Greetings brother Shymmex.

I was right there at one of the first meetings they had when they were starting out in the UK, thanks to the urging of a brother who is now an independent publisher. I did not agree with a lot of what fckueries I heard then, and this position has not changed with the passage of time.

To be fair, NOI UK started off with progressive initiatives that were actually difficult to ignore. I am talking about Schools; the clean-up programs in our communities (there was crack being sold on Estates in Stockwell - and it was to the organisation's credit that it stepped up to contain the situation); the work done in prisons...etc. On this note, I would even concede that were credible efforts made by notable members of NOI - to help build a united front of Black community organisations. I can mention specific names in this regard.

Having acknowledged the foregoing, your question is a timely reminder that racial rhetoric is not sustainable on the long run. An approach that is considered viable in the USA - due to the size of the AA population - is not necessarily fit for purpose in Europe. In my view, it is the failure to recognise this obvious fact that has proven to be NOI's undoing. When you consider the high number of black youth involved in mixed heritage (race) relationships, you will see why it should come as no surprise that the "orthordox" brand Islam currently has more appeal.

More on this later.
Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2015
TheOtherview:

Greetings brother Shymmex.

I was right there at one of the first meetings they had when they were starting out in the UK, thanks to the urging of a brother who is now an independent publisher. I did not agree with a lot of what fckueries I heard then, and this position has not changed with the passage of time.

To be fair, NOI UK started off with progressive initiatives that were actually difficult to ignore. I am talking about Schools; the clean-up programs in our communities (there was crack being sold on Estates in Stockwell - and it was to the organisation's credit that it stepped up to contain the situation); the work done in prisons...etc. On this note, I would even concede that were credible efforts made by notable members of NOI - to help build a united front of Black community organisations. I can mention specific names in this regard.

Having acknowledged the foregoing, your question is a timely reminder that racial rhetoric is not sustainable on the long run. An approach that is considered viable in the USA - due to the size of the AA population - is not necessarily fit for purpose in Europe. In my view, it is the failure to recognise this obvious fact that has proven to be NOI's undoing. When you consider the high number of black youth involved in mixed heritage (race) relationships, you will see why it should come as no surprise that the "orthordox" brand Islam currently has more appeal.

More on this later.

Yes, I agree the excessive racial undertone wouldn't work in the UK cos of the nuances in the history of the two demographics (mostly descendants of immigrants vs. descendants of slaves) - thus negating the sense of entitlement to a certain degree and what you can claim ownership of - and population factors. However, that doesn't negate the crimes of the empire on the African continent; the wind-rush generation brought here to build the country; and the black Brits who have been here since the 17th century (that's if we discount the moors of dark ages and the renaissance). In as much as I think they will have to redefine their doctrine to fit into the realities of the UK - we can't pooh-pooh everything cos it will provide a better alternative to black youths who're embracing the fanatic Arab doctrine at an alarming rate. Even if it's something like the five-percenters did in New York back in the 70s and 80s - it's still better than what we have now.

Also, the Arabs also use racial rhetoric, albeit they always use material things. I've been around some of these folks and their message is always centered around about how "Only Islam can save black people" and once you buy due to how undeniably racial the larger society is; the lack of sense entitlement you start feeling when you get past age 21; and how disenfranchised most black youths in Great Britain are - they up with gifts to profess pseudo-brotherhood, and that's when the indoctrination starts. So rather than be tools for Arabs - it's better to align with a more worthwhile cause that's quintessentially black in a way.

If anything, the message of, knowledge of self, black economics, and wealth creation should be paramount - without really trying to rock the boat in the belly of the beast. And they can build the doctrine around these three things. The corporate world is too institutionally racist and the ceiling is just too low, apart from the fact that young black males who're graduates don't even get jobs in their fields that easily (black girls have it better). At least, with that, we can start creating for ourselves, without the need to wait for anyone. This generation wants to learn - and that's evident in how a lot of young people have mastered wealth creation in the entertainment world - thanks to hip-hop and studying how AAs are doing it. However, we need to transfer that to other sectors and, with proper guidance, I believe in this generation. We can break barriers.

Sir, don't get it twisted, the overwhelming majority of folks who super on this pro-black thing are of mixed origin. grin Once they're on it, they go harder than dark skinned folks, I tell ya. I've got a few mates like that, and there's one I had to move away from a bit cos all he ever talks about is black power - my darg Danny the Manny Malcolm X. grin

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by thoth: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blacks can march all they want,talk all they want, riot and protest all they want and nothing will ever change UNTIL a BLACK SUPERPOWER arises from Africa.
I am tired of seeing people waste their lives on the wrong things, and another generation comes over and does the same thing all over again.
Blacks in the US or Europe won't change much if they are stuck there with what they know, cus the people you are trying to fight owns and control three things that matters, until that message is brought down to Africa, until that million man march starts happening in Africa, until the protests, the seminars, the black self awareness indoctrination starts in Africa everything anyone is doing elsewhere is a waste of time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Louis Farrakhan's Message To Black People With The Breakfast Club by Shymm3x: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
thoth:
Blacks can march all they want,talk all they want, riot and protest all they want and nothing will ever change UNTIL a BLACK SUPERPOWER arises from Africa.
I am tired of seeing people waste their lives on the wrong things, and another generation comes over and does the same thing all over again.
Blacks in the US or Europe won't change much if they are stuck there with what they know, cus the people you are trying to fight owns and control three things that matters, until that message is brought down to Africa, until that million man march starts happening in Africa, until the protests, the seminars, the black self awareness indoctrination starts in Africa everything anyone is doing elsewhere is a waste of time.

Look around Africa and cite one country that has what it takes/potential to become a super power - can you do that? I have taken time out, with a few colleagues, using different indices, to analyse a lot of African countries, and the truth is that: none has what it takes. And if there will ever be black renaissance in Africa, it will start from black diaspora. Africa still has to go through consciousness reverberation before it can even start having proper nation states and system of government - before you can talk about one country becoming a super-power.

After the slavery and colonisation era - the touch moved to black diaspora, hence the civil rights movement and the era of Afrocentricism spurred the anti-colonial struggle in Africa. You can also through the Jazz and reggae era in there - and the influence of folks like Fela Kuti and Lucky Dube. Then you had the golden era of hip-hop in the 90s and noughties transcending into the modern day Afrobeats, etc.. Can you see the link?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti LG Elections: APC Wins All 16 Chairmanship Seats / Keeping Nigeria Together And The Media’s Dilemma - Fredrick Nwabufo / Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.