Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Baby Fainted While Crying - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Fainted While Crying (13646 Views)

Help A CRYING Sister / Crying For No Reason / Baby Language: Learn How To Stop Babies From Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Fainted While Crying by baybiemee: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please my 10 months old baby fell and hit her head she started crying and turned red but for sometime no sound came out but her mouth was still open, and she was still crying, then her eyes rolled in and she went limp. I panicked, sprinkled some water on her, after like 10 seconds she woke up and started crying.

Has anyone experienced this before? I was terrified.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by braine(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
That must have been terrible. I'm just hearing of this
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by delishpot: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmnnn, please watch that baby closely. Baby hitting head and passing out after. Not to scare you o but I lost a niece some years back. She was a twin, mom was changing her diaper, left her to go get fresh pampers and she fell from the bed. She cried and mom tried to calm her not kbowing that she had bleeding in her brain from hitting her head on the floor. My dear, na so this baby die out of doctors negligence from UPTH too. Tgey delayed MRI delayed any kind of scan and were just busy asking for money for other things. Since then, I watch my kids anytime they fall, I watch to see their temp, how they respond to the environment and how they breathe. So far so good sha, all their falls have not been life threatning. Its well, just watch baby and dont even hesistate to take the child to a doctor if you notice any change and tell him baby fell and maybe hit her head. May your 9 months not be in vain in Jeaus name.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please take her to the hospital...before it gets complicated.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by delishpot: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:
Please take her to the hospital...before it gets complicated.

Abi? Esp as baby fainted. If na me ehn, na leg I for take run carry baby to hospital like mad man on the other hand sha, I do not know OPs financial position so lets hope all goes well.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by baybiemee: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Will seek medical attention immediately. Thanks y'all.

8 Likes

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
baybiemee:
Will seek medical attention immediately. Thanks y'all.

how is your baby?
I hope you took her to the hospital
it is well

1 Like

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by holyboss: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Eeya
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by lonelydora: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
We have never heard of such in Otuoke here. Well, kpele. Be careful next to look after her.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Blackchampion(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2014
So sorry 4 baby. Hope she stays strong.

1 Like

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by simplemach(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Nawaoo, never heard of this before. But dont worry, your baby is strong and healthy. IJN...

1 Like

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
shocked
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Ojestas(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Take more care of your baby at such tender age.
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Lagusta(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
Sorry about that....

She likely had a concussion...

Examine her very well, chexh her eyes, her pupils, are they straight, is one pupil more dilated than the other...

Any bleeding from the ear or nose, or any watery discharge??

Take her to a hospital asap

4 Likes

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Joeself1(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
nothing will do her by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by philtex(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Lol ... Posting This From Mexico cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Alenkakent(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Ah, u need to take ur baby to a very good hospital asap cos all u described are responses connected to the brain functions... I hope her brain isn't affected as she hit her head on the ground...

My signature rocks

Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Decapo: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Take ur baby to the hospital ASAP
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Jostico: 9:40am On Dec 06, 2014
im tired why is this happening to nairaland
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by omoadeleye(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2014
lobatan
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2014
Please do not panic. Your baby suffered a mild convulsion due to the little accident she had. However, please see your doctor immediately to administer pain killers or headache.

God bless your baby
Re: Baby Fainted While Crying by buoye1(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2014
She shall nt die in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Gov’t Yet To Fix The Elevator That Killed Doctor In General Hospital / Lagos Community Turns Canal To Dumpsite, Battles Offensive Odour, Health Hazards / Four More Ebola Patients Discharged In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.