Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December (2711 Views)

Poll: Arsenal versus Wigan,who wins?

Arsenal: 82% (23 votes)
Wigan: 10% (3 votes)
Draw: 7% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Target Wigan’s Victor Moses / Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer / Victor Moses: Wigan Rejects Chelsea's Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December by omitutu: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2008
What's it with this booing of Eboue.

This guy has so much talent and potential,
it is a shame he is being treated so poorly.

Granted he might be late in his development
cycle since his debut, or even regressed somewhat,
but his movement and versatility surely
warrants he be kept in the Gunner ranks for the forseeable
future.
Re: Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December by MrCrackles(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2008
I dont agree with the booing personally and i think the fans at the emirates went too far

However i blame Wenger for plunging him into the deep end

He should have had a few games with the reserves to get back into the swing of things!!

What i dont want as a player is the fans booing me after all

It is a shame and the poor chap's confidence would have waned big time!! embarassed
Re: Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December by babydouch: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2008
we kick ass
Re: Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December by nehisbaba: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2008
fello gunners,
See am sick and tired of we all insulting EBOUE it was not the lads fault.This guy is just coming back from injury and is asked to play the left side of attack that even when he his in form he cant play that side well.when we have the likes of vela.wishere,ramsey,bendtner{no they try} and he wanted to make a substitute he brought in SYLVESTER dont u guys think wenger is lossing it.personally i want him sacked cos my heart has been barted compare the way the young Gunners played wigan and the Old Gunners played wigan.the difference is that we attacked from the wings in the seniour team we do not have that with that failure denilson i hate that dude.I WANT WENGER SACKED THIS WILL BE THE 4TH SEASON WE JUST CONTINUE TO STRIVE PLEASE CAN WE ALL REMEMBER THE INVISIBLES do this current crops strike you like that?HELL NO.
Re: Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December by A40(m): 1:37am On Dec 09, 2008
@babydouch
Tell em!!

omi tutu:

What's it with this booing of Eboue.

This guy has so much talent and potential,
it is a shame he is being treated so poorly.

Granted he might be late in his development
cycle since his debut, or even regressed somewhat,
but his movement and versatility surely
warrants he be kept in the Gunner ranks for the forseeable
future.
He had potential till Wenger moved him to the right of midfield sometimes i wonder if that man has not gone senile finally it was an obvious experiment that has failed and now Eboue is on the decline he hardly tracks back anymore and his final balls are piss-poor
Re: Arsenal (1) Vs Wigan Athletic (0): 6th December by nomanicole(f): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2008
my arsenal,for better for worse,afterall everyday is not xmas,we win and sometimes we lose,anyhow i don't wanna know,gunners for life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? / Week 14 Pool Fixture 2020 / Video: Moment Jose Mourinho Heard About His Sacked, His Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.