Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? (35459 Views)

Venomous Snakes Invade Ejisu Municipality; Residents Blame Angry Gods / Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God / The Green Snakes Of Okposi, Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by Elan83(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some specie of pythons hav diamonds, quote me any day!
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by tpiah2: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
boas is the name of a diamond cutting factory from the late 19th century.

Boas was the family which owned the factory.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Guess its snaked called diamond backs that deceived the op
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by tempest01(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
When we were small there was this tale of the river snake that has diamond for its eye though it is hard to get the diamond. if it drops the diamond and you go close to it, it will sense it from whereever it is and come after you, throughout my childhood ive played my escape many times with that diamond....even to the extent of using a chopper grin grin grin

Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Find out from google
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by priscaoge(f): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sammyblaq:
Hate and scarey na when en carry money...make I jam am en go dey scared of me. #iboboy

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy Sammy u funny gian! Omo I no fit near a dead one ooo! I don't just know y. Make dem carry their ego de go biko cheesy
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by timota(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yes even the diamond I'm using now I collected it from a bua.I have collected about 58 diamonds from bua if u need one contact me.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by Sammyblaq(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
priscaoge:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy Sammy u funny gian! Omo I no fit near a dead one ooo! I don't just know y. Make dem carry their ego de go biko cheesy
u dey fear am cos say no be money....
If say na money wer u for dey see snake kwanu.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by shumuel(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
2prexios:

some folks are really watching ..."Docu-horror" these days

I don run

lipsrsealed

am very serious, it was shown on Channels Tv along time ago, its said according to the narrator, that the Snake goes insearch of the Diamond and keep it till its death, using it for night vision only, when the Snake sleeps it swallows the diamond or place it in the middle while it round it in 'circular', it was also said the snake only leaves the diamond when its in search of food at day time, at it it uses the Green diamond to hunt by placing it down and hiding very close to it, the shining light would attract other little animals with it would hunt, this was even show in the Docu, but that of day time was not show the Documentary was night period althrough.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by tpiah2: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
The issue is why is the question being posed here?
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by expatriate(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
sukkot:
you wan hammer by all means necessary ? make snake no chop you alive ooo. me i done talk my own sha undecided

wait let me ask Ifa sad
sukkot:
you wan hammer by all means necessary ? make snake no chop you alive ooo. me i done talk my own sha undecided

wait let me ask Ifa
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by 2prexios: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
shumuel:

am very serious, it was shown on Channels Tv along time ago, its said according to the narrator, that the Snake goes insearch of the Diamond and keep it till its death, using it for night vision only, when the Snake sleeps it swallows the diamond or place it in the middle while it round it in 'circular', it was also said the snake only leaves the diamond when its in search of food at day time, at it it uses the Green diamond to hunt by placing it down and hiding very close to it, the shining light would attract other little animals with it would hunt, this was even show in the Docu, but that of day time was not show the Documentary was night period althrough.
I want to agree with you, its not only humans that have instinct-need for elements. That this is new to me does not make it a lie. I will find out more about it. But I used to think Boa lives at swampy regions? Diamond is a chip from the rock. There wont be compelling need if its not found near the boa.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by 2prexios: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2014
timota:
Yes even the diamond I'm using now I collected it from a bua.I have collected about 58 diamonds from bua if u need one contact me.
Omo naija ni mi, naija ni mo ti beresi nika ABC...mo ja, then mo ni 70 fine diamonds from southy. ma gerez me, Cos I be omo Ogun
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by decountof(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Teempakguy:
if they had diamonds, they would have been extinct by now.

true talk.....by now sef na for picture we for they see boa...like dinosaurs
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by shumuel(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2014
2prexios:
I want to agree with you, its not only humans that have instinct-need for elements. That this is new to me does not make it a lie. I will find out more about it. But I used to think Boa lives at swampy regions? Diamond is a chip from the rock. There wont be compelling need if its not found near the boa.

honestly i dnt know what to say, i tried google-ing it but couldn't find it but something funny kept happening i never mentioned 'Boa' or 'Phyton' in my search i only used snake but the names kept appearing in the search. Anyways i rest my case on it then but i know i watched the Documentary, i was about laughing at Op's topic cos we all believed it was not true when it was told to us back then, but i quickly remebered the Documentary something have forgoten tatally. Well if truely it exist then they dont want us to know cos seriously if it does me self go follow go search for am, i guess i get my point now.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2014
tpiah2:
boas is the name of a diamond cutting factory from the late 19th century.

Boas was the family which owned the factory.

Perhaps you meant De Beers?

@OP --- It's all myth.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by 2prexios: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
shumuel:

honestly i dnt know what to say, i tried google-ing it but couldn't find it but something funny kept happening i never mentioned 'Boa' or 'Phyton' in my search i only used snake but the names kept appearing in the search. Anyways i rest my case on it then but i know i watched the Documentary, i was about laughing at Op's topic cos we all believed it was not true when it was told to us back then, but i quickly remebered the Documentary something have forgoten tatally. Well if truely it exist then they dont want us to know cos seriously if it does me self go follow go search for am, i guess i get my point now.
You have burst the myth lol. Thanks for not keeping me in suspence, I've just started to think about visiting these abominable creature with search party for the 'you know what' as my new year resolution. But your overdo has kill my faith in boa diamond. Let the boa keep her diamonds, I will rather buy from timota's. Google wont help, pls send some money.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by timota(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
2prexios:
You have burst the myth lol. Thanks for not keeping me in suspence, I've just started to think about visiting these abominable creature with search party for the 'you know what' as my new year resolution. But your overdo has kill my faith in boa diamond. Let the boa keep her diamonds, I will rather buy from timota's. Google wont help, pls send some money.
The diamond story has not gotten a living witness before,it is either a hunter from the neighbouring village or one of our great grand fathers bet u if there is any animal with such a precious stone,that animal will extinct by now.But for my diamonds I only got them in the dream
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by 2prexios: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
timota:
The diamond story has not gotten a living witness before,it is either a hunter from the neighbouring village or one of our great grand fathers bet u if there is any animal with such a precious stone,that animal will extinct by now.But for my diamonds I only got them in the dream
Dont worry how you got it, diamond is diamond. I want part of your dream diamond. Its easy dealing with human than some terror beast. I have customer o.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by shumuel(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
2prexios:

seriously am confused, Google never fails and had never failed me before, dont know why nothing was written on the topic, coz i watched a Documentary of a Big snake 'not gaint o', with Green Daimond 'Emerald' in its mouth which was said it uses it for night vision(to see at night) and it was also shown how it hunt at night with d Emerald and how d Snake sleeps. Na now i come they suspect all this Oyinbo men wey go just dey come Naija dey enter our forests any how dey claim say dey wan enjoy small wild life, next thing he leave the country and he is a Millionaire. Most myths are true o, so diz 1 might also
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by timota(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
2prexios:
Dont worry how you got it, diamond is diamond. I want part of your dream diamond. Its easy dealing with human than some terror beast. I have customer o.
in that case I will u my account no but the delivery will be made in the dream.But be that u sleep from 6pm to 6am
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by 2prexios: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
shumuel:

seriously am confused, Google never fails and had never failed me before, dont know why nothing was written on the topic, coz i watched a Documentary of a Big snake 'not gaint o', with Green Daimond 'Emerald' in its mouth which was said it uses it for night vision(to see at night) and it was also shown how it hunt at night with d Emerald and how d Snake sleeps. Na now i come they suspect all this Oyinbo men wey go just dey come Naija dey enter our forests any how dey claim say dey wan enjoy small wild life, next thing he leave the country and he is a Millionaire. Most myths are true o, so diz 1 might also
You cant believe what I'm thinking, have you listened to Kanye lately, where he sang diamonds are forever? Its getting clearever where these bling bling culture meet hip-hop: its in diamond safari. Kanye was kind in that he almost reveal the source of diamond: forest/forever maybe thats the source of his wealth and fame. then just dey use music as bojuboju.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by 2prexios: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
timota:
in that case I will u my account no but the delivery will be made in the dream.But be that u sleep from 6pm to 6am
I want the diamond please, shumuel just pm me now that Kanye West needed the diamond for chrismas gift for kim kadaska. I am counting on your world. I'm serious about it, please save my career
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by tpiah2: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
shumuel:

Where are you from?

Diamond mining is not commonly associated with southern nigeria.

Parts of the north maybe, but definitely not the south.
Re: Do Boa Snakes Have Diamonds? by jbblues24(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Blue. This is new school. cry

Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos / Osita Osadebe And Oliver De Coque: The Last Igbo Minstrels / #10YearsChallenge: Oba Elegushi And Tinubu 10 Years Throwback Photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55