Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. (4783 Views)

My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / Just Propose To Any Nairaland Babe Or Guy Here / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ROZZAYY(f): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Xsenga:
I LIKE/LOVE U 2 ROZZAYY. kiss
Thanks bae
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Kingkong grin grin Oya na. Whenever you r ready to ans baba junior, knock on d door. grin
Oya I wan knock o
"Kpoi kpoi kpoi, abeg open the door for your heart make I enter." Can I call you mama Junior?
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Divineluv14(f): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
Ayam feli feli serious grin

OK
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Divineluv14:

OK
Ok yes or Ok no, or Ok what is this guy saying? embarassed
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ROZZAYY(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
pls tell me no homo tinz are brewing here
Not @ all dear, just doin wat d op said, mentioning my gals here.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ROZZAYY(f): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
ggrin:
kisskisskiss
Ggrin howdy
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:

Oya I wan knock o
"Kpoi kpoi kpoi, abeg open the door for your heart make I enter." Can I call you mama Junior?
grin grin grin

Feel free o baba jnr, whatever tickles your armpit grin grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Feel free o baba jnr, whatever tickles your armpit grin grin
Ojibijibijibijibijibijibi Oh Awon boys me, I have found my Iyawo o,
****Dances shoki***** Na mosquito she be o grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:

Mosquito n kingkong cheesy
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Mosquito n kingkong cheesy
Chai see match made in heaven grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by ogeoflyf(f): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
Chai see match made in heaven grin

Toh bad!!! grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Toh bad!!! grin
grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
chibwike:
Op..is that your problem in life?...

Your mates are out there,. Hustling hard,and you are here telling us about nairaland babes

Bloody hypocrite,your kind follow a 17yr old girl up and down...now u claiming saint
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by chimerase2: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
chibwike:
Op..is that your problem in life?...

Your mates are out there,. Hustling hard,and you are here telling us about nairaland babes

nna eh nwa nne de tin tire pesin angry
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by chimerase2: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
bro tom I neva see o cry
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Go out to places like ur church, neighbourhood, bar, social gathering, eatries, supermakets( like shoprite), and you'll get very beautiful girls there that u can talk to, n make friends with!

Forget NL babes......... my advice
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
bro tom I neva see o cry
Ah Ichie Chima, O gini? I have found my wife, Ogeoflyf di wumma grin grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by chibwike(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ipledge:
Bloody hypocrite,your kind follow a 17yr old girl up and down...now u claiming saint
Ok
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by justmag(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
OKAY!! Martin Luther King! !
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by chimerase2: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
Ah Ichie Chima, O gini? I have found my wife, Ogeoflyf di wumma grin grin
amu jealous embarassed
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
amu jealous embarassed
No don't be, you are an old man na, your tentacles have retired grin grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by chimerase2: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
No don't be, you are an old man na, your tentacles have retired grin grin
for wia dey tin dey gidigba cheesy
Amu a hunter but no bush meet u get undecided grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by pinkycute(f): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
So sad embarassed no one admire me undecided

Well, am here to observe shaa tongue
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
for wia dey tin dey gidigba cheesy
Amu a hunter but no bush meet u get undecided grin
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by chimerase2: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
o gini, u see wily wily? grin lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by KingTom(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
chimerase2:
o gini, u see wily wily? grin lipsrsealed undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
I like you
Tallesty1:
But you gotta be sure that the person behind the moniker is a lady.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by clevvermind(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
what is happening here? i have been out since.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by clevvermind(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
those that have wide mouth can talk. it doesn't affect me at all.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by mencade4: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Classicalmusic:
First of all, we are in a circle of friends, so if my friend has a new girlfriend, he'll introduce her to us and we'll try to evaluate her so as to know if she's good or not cheesy

So, my friend said she was a virgin, I told him that I couldn't see any sign and that if she's really a virgin, she may not tell him because she would be shy to disclose it. And that virgin symbolizes pure. cheesy
That the girl we saw last time wasn't a virgin.

Never knew my friend would try to cross the line so quickly.

Second, her computer was bad and she wanted me to repair it for her. But I turned it down. Till she started telling my friend that i don't want to help her fix the problem, then I took the PC home, hacked the windows and was working on it, till saw a lot of unbearable things cheesy

It's okay. I wouldn't want to say more now. Take care!
ok......u really tried for ur friend.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Tallesty1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
I feel good tararararara
Rityben:
I like you
kisskisskiss
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
I feel good tarararararakisskisskiss
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) / Hey Guys Here Are The 11 (eleven) Insane Ways To Know she is a railway. / Beyoncé And Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.