Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. (25995 Views)

Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram / I Lost A Lot Of Money-muma Gee On Losing Election Primaries / Edo State Acn Lg Election Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by TheRealMrStan(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2014
Singer turned politician 9ice has reacted to reports he crashed out at the recent APC Primary election. In a report on Sunnewsonline today, the reporter wrote;

Another celebrity-entertainer who lost out, after being widely considered as ‘the chose one’ is Abolore Akande, aka, 9ice. He vied for the ticket to represent Ogbomosho North/South/Orire Federal Constituency of Oyo State under the platform of APC. It was still not yet clear what really went wrong as at press time.
9ice has slammed the report, denying he's crashed out. Find his press statement after the cut...

9ice Refutes The Sun Report on Primary Election Crash out
I-Abolore Akande popularly known as 9ICE hereby debunk the news being published in THE SUN by Ckuks Eze today 5th December that I am no longer in the race to contest for the APC ticket as an aspirant for the House of Reps in Ogomosho South, North and Orire Federal Constituency as a blatant lie. I suspect he has been bribed by my opponents to rubbish my efforts. It is a joke of the century and a plan by enemies and killers of good dream. I am very much in the race and with you support and prayers, success is certain.

Signed: Abolore ‘9ice’ Akande
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/singer-9ice-reacts-to-reports-he-lost.html?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2014
IN 9ice voice..
gonga aso atukpa eh cheesy

ftc finally....

space for sale at ikoyi layout 6bedroom flat....price 6million...slightly
negotiable cheesy

*sips my chilled origin and observing cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by TDstarr: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2014
sorry 9ice cry

lilmafidel ogun kill your left testis for chancing me angry
Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by Abdgafarplenty(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2014
I dedicate your own song "Pete Pete" back to you.

what goes around comes around

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by Maczeelly(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2014
Henhen

Watching on ma 5D

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by okpismart: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2014
Him think say Naija politics na childs play and to dey ride horse go submit form.

British woman who was TRICKED by Nigerian Fraudsters into believing she was pregnant
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/1906-british-woman-who-was-tricked-into-believing-she-had-been-pregnant-and-given-birth-in-nigeria-loses-fight-to-keep-the-baby-she-took-away-from-african-clinic

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by peculiar3(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2014
...whose support

Who send U̶̲̥̅̊ nau
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by simplemach(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2014
So what are they now saying, is it that there was no election, or that he is rejecting the result. Or may be they just announced the result with the name of who they want. APC, rigging elections since inception.

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by ola512: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2014
9ice in d building. Let see how true. Wish u luck
Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by truexgoldcom(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
lol
Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Chuks -- 9ice is it true that you lost.

9ice-- 9ice che che che, alagomeji, how can that be... Impossicant, when am trying to loot money from the treasury account, E no go better for you, nonsense reporter, abeg vote for me

Together we would take corruption to the next level...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by Soreza(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
9ice should go home and sleep,what did he know he will do at the post

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by repogirl(f): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
9ice should just hold a concert at the polling venue and sing gonga aso and he will win, simple!

12 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by jliusadura(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
peculiar3:
so girls self don dey book space grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Mr 9ice...when you lose, kindly rush back to ID Cabasa re-invent your career cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by tushburg(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Wish him well...9c to b back
Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by intergral(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2014
I smell disgrace........... Let him accept it with good faith..........
Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by Dekingmoses(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2014
Abeg na who b 9ice

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2014
A man who has been married before and has two baby mamas can never make a good/honest politician....FACT.

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by coolzeal(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2014
Why did he stop singing?
Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by Crocz(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2014
9ice will soon learn how to play it dirty!
Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by pamcom(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2014
lets wait and see
Re: 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. by topaaz(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2014
Whether he loses or wins is none of my bizn we all know his agenda "to eat from the national cake".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.