Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Lost A Lot Of Money-muma Gee On Losing Election Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost A Lot Of Money-muma Gee On Losing Election Primaries (562 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / APC: 2016 Edo Governorship Election Primaries; 2873 Delegates To Elect. / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost A Lot Of Money-muma Gee On Losing Election Primaries by seedgreen(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Home » Entertainment » I lost a lot of money-Muma Gee on losing election primaries

I lost a lot of money-Muma Gee on losing election primaries

Posted by Lord Zulash at 11:55

⁠⁠

Nigerian singer, Muma Gee delved into politics and lost at the primaries..Speaking to Saturday Beats on the phone recently, the singer said though she spent so much money to actualise her political ambition(House of Reps member), she doesn’t regret the moves she made.

“I lost a lot of money. I am in red now but I know I will recover,” All I know is that there was no election in my state. I don’t regret that I wanted to salvage the ruins in my community and liberate my people. It was just that somebody robbed us of the chances of doing that. If the people had the privilege to vote, I would be representing them by now. There was so much violence,” she said.
“I have gone back to the studio. But then, I want to set up a spa/ salon. Apart from music, I love fashion. I am setting my hair line. But that doesn’t mean I have forgotten about politics. I will certainly come back again in 2019,”
http://www.dorovibes.com/2015/06/i-lost-lot-of-money-muma-gee-on-losing.html
Re: I Lost A Lot Of Money-muma Gee On Losing Election Primaries by MosakuAW(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: I Lost A Lot Of Money-muma Gee On Losing Election Primaries by wise7(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Ok
Re: I Lost A Lot Of Money-muma Gee On Losing Election Primaries by Shortyy(f): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
all these space bookers eehn
Re: I Lost A Lot Of Money-muma Gee On Losing Election Primaries by seedgreen(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Shortyy:
all these space bookers eehn
only BAN can save them

(1) (Reply)

The Questions Okonjo-iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole On Ju / Full Text Of Joint Press Briefing By Presidents Buhari, Obama / London Police To Recruit Yoruba Constables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.