Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

An Unexpected Reply From A Relationship Expert To An Heartbroken Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Unexpected Reply From A Relationship Expert To An Heartbroken Woman (555 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Unexpected Reply From A Relationship Expert To An Heartbroken Woman by Bonsuwe: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
She wrote, Dear Uncle Timi, I am a woman aged 29, I left my husband with our house girl and my baby at home, I drove for just about 2 km from home and my car engine started to overheat so I had to turn back to get another car, when I got home I found my husband in bed with our house girl,
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/an-unexpected-reply-from-relationship.html?m=1
Re: An Unexpected Reply From A Relationship Expert To An Heartbroken Woman by oieda: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
She wrote, Dear Uncle Timi, I am a woman aged 29, I left my husband
with our house girl and my baby at home, I drove for just about 2 km
from home and my car engine started to overheat so I had to turn
back to get another car, when I got home I found my husband in bed
with our house girl, I don't know what to do now, please help me.
Uncle Timi replied, Over heating of the engine after such short
distance can be caused by problems associated with the radiator, you
need to check the oil and water level in your engine before you start
your journey, you must also make sure your car is serviced regularly
to avoid problems in future.

This is what you can't post here. You must redirect someone to your blog and make them use extra MB. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: An Unexpected Reply From A Relationship Expert To An Heartbroken Woman by edwife(f): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
^^^ lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Toddler Abuse Maid Jailed For Four Years / A Rare Free Saturday / Kindly Read Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.