Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (128341 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by tayoast(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2010
i dey where u put me ooo.

hw life
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2010
We dey tough group
Hope Ibra and at least one more player comes before market closes
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by rockiedink(m): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2010
sage:

We dey tough group

Tough na understatement o!!!

And no forget say na dat evil genius of a Mourn[/b]rinho dey coach RM. . .

And true to style, we are yet to see any [size=14pt][b]BIG
[/size]signing. . .

But yeah I do hope Ibra comes along, I wonder what an Ibra-Pato attack pair would look like with an in-form Ronaldinho playing right behind them while Pirlo marshals from the Midfield. . . Simple Brilliant and Unstoppable eh!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2010
tayo_ast:

i dey where u put me ooo.

hw life
Life dey oooo

sage:

We dey tough group
I agree with that statement. I personally think we need one more central defender and midfielder. One more central defender cuz Yepes is too old and Sandro is injury prone and midfielder cuz barring Boateng and Flamini the midfield is also aging.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 3:36am On Aug 29, 2010
Forza Ibra!!!!!!!!!

If Jankuluvski and Kaladzde had agreed to take their useless selfs to Genoa, we would have Bochetti in exchange and our central defense would have been Sandro, Silva, Papa, Bochetti, Yepes, Bonera.

That's a better CB list than any other team in the world. Far better than any other teams. Yepes is not that bad for his age. Even against Barca he did well. Our CB is okay for now though it could be better

Hope we can sign a couple of players. A versatile FAST midfielder that can play through the center and on the wings and also a versatile defender who can play LB. Then we would be ready to kick ass in Europe and Serie A
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
The week just keeps getting better and better for us rossoneri fans. First Ibra, now Robinho grin grin grin.

We now have the second most potent strikeforce in europe(behind barca). Thank You Silvio!!! grin. All that is needed is for us to strengthen our defence and midfield.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/08/31/2097014/official-milan-sign-robinho-from-manchester-city

Scudetto and The Big Years, here we come!!!

FORZA MILANO!!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2010
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Some stellar transfer dealings brought us all back here. The magic skills of Galliani and Berlusconi in the transfer market> Very shrewd deals i must say.

Now Alllegri can get to work. @ Sage i co-sign your comment on us not getting Bochetti> He could slot perfectly in the left back position and could have drifted Antonini to the right back. We still look decent though and have ppl to cover for games Nesta needs to rest from. Sad to see Boriello go , i think he did well last season, but then in Ibrahimovic and Robinho are 2 players that can conjure magic when the game needs a lift.

I am really happy at our dealings so far. Now its up to Allegri (2 time best coach in serie a) to get this team to work We have Ibra and Robinho who are 2 fresh and hungry players with a point to prove they are not flops, Dinho who has to step up and be consistent or be benched. Pato who i hope stays very fresh and fit. Some youngsters tha really caught my eye especially suring preseason. Verdi,Nnamdi,Merkel

We can challenge for honours this season without a doubt. Our frontline is fearsome as it has pace,vision,creativity,strength and samba magic, I really cannot wait for this international break to be over.

I need to start arranging for my trip to see the Derby Della Madoninna live @ San Siro again, Been a minute, but now its magic time and should be worth seeing Inter scums get ridiculed. Berlusconi has won over the Ultras, the fans over the world, we have quickly forgotten about the way he treated Leonardo last season, Lets go Get em

FORZA MILANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

P.S Is @ Chic2pimp a female or male undecided
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by yousouph(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2010
Why early ejaculation? If its that easy with big names why didn't Madrid win everything in footie
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2010
hustler:

It depends on the day of the week. Monday- Wednsday he is male, Thursdays he assumes both Male and Female and Friday to Sunday he is female
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by jalether(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2010
dayokanu:

It depends on the day of the week. Monday- Wednsday he is male, Thursdays he assumes both Male and Female and Friday to Sunday he is female
grin grin grin grin grin Ofcourse, You must know chic2pimp's true gender since . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2010
jalether:

grin grin grin grin grin Ofcourse, You must know chic2pimp's true gender since . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

, since he told us which day you and on top and which day he is on top tongue tongue tongue
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by rockiedink(m): 1:23am On Sep 01, 2010
Dis season? [size=18pt]DEM GO TAKE!!![/size] no basket for rotten mangoes!!! And with such a terrific start to the season and a world-class squad to boot!

Did someone say there was a team across town that dons blue and black strikes. . . angry Internazionale Now, I'm sure I didn't hear anything grin grin grin

forza Milan!!! Need to get me the new jersey as well. . .
@hustler
you resident in Milan? Make we yarn how you go fit help me arrange one 'authe' jersey now?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 1:14am On Sep 02, 2010
jalether:

dayokanu:

, since he told us which day you and on top and which day he is on top tongue tongue tongue
Shame no dey catch una Gaylords? undecided
Nah so you una take your wankfest comot Bayerna Bayerna cum the greatest club in the world's forum. Make una take ya time oooo.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 4:03am On Sep 03, 2010
hustler:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Some stellar transfer dealings brought us all back here. The magic skills of Galliani and Berlusconi in the transfer market> Very shrewd deals i must say.

Now Alllegri can get to work. @ Sage i co-sign your comment on us not getting Bochetti> He could slot perfectly in the left back position and could have drifted Antonini to the right back. We still look decent though and have ppl to cover for games Nesta needs to rest from. Sad to see Boriello go , i think he did well last season, but then in Ibrahimovic and Robinho are 2 players that can conjure magic when the game needs a lift.

I am really happy at our dealings so far. Now its up to Allegri (2 time best coach in serie a) to get this team to work We have Ibra and Robinho who are 2 fresh and hungry players with a point to prove they are not flops, Dinho who has to step up and be consistent or be benched. Pato who i hope stays very fresh and fit. Some youngsters tha really caught my eye especially suring preseason. Verdi,Nnamdi,Merkel

We can challenge for honours this season without a doubt. Our frontline is fearsome as it has pace,vision,creativity,strength and samba magic, I really cannot wait for this international break to be over.

I need to start arranging for my trip to see the Derby Della Madoninna live @ San Siro again, Been a minute, but now its magic time and should be worth seeing Inter scums get ridiculed. Berlusconi has won over the Ultras, the fans over the world, we have quickly forgotten about the way he treated Leonardo last season, Lets go Get em

FORZA MILANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

@Hustler

Where have you been guy? You just dissapeared

Dd you see Milan last weekend? Awesomeness defined!!! grin

I can wait for the league to start. Time to win a Scudetto

Pato for World player of the year
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by yousouph(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2010
With all your early ejaculation, how markit?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by medjai(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2010
how market?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 4:21am On Sep 12, 2010
Market No Good oooo.

Although we did enough to win that game, I'll make no excuses. Still think that to stand in with a realistic chance of winning the scudetto,Sandro has to stay fit and play the majority of our games plus Gattuso should not be allowed to wear rossoneri shirt again. He has been a great servant to the club however it's time to move on. Dude has lost his legs and therefore has had his day. Allegri should start with Boateng in his place. He gives our midfield dynamism plus he adds that extra bit of spark(not forgetting he has something the others don't. . . . . . PACE!!!).
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 3:50am On Sep 16, 2010
An average performance from the lads tonight I must say. We must improve to stand in with a realistic chance of hoisting the champions league trophy aloft come may. Both Ibra and Dinho had average first half but came good in the second half. And as shown tonight, Boateng must always start when fit cuz he adds that extra bit of dynamism to our midfield(in that way I think the injury to Ambro was a blessing in disguise). On a side note, Sandro was looking a bit rusty tonight plus I still don't trust Bonera. Just hoping Thiago silva's injury won't keep him out for long.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by medjai(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ibra's second goal had me drooling. There are only few players that can score such a goal
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2010
Goallllllllllllllllllll Inzaghiiiiiiiiiii Milan draw level
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by tkb417(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2010
AC = poo
Wtf? U can't beat Catania at home? Spurs shd beat Milan home and away. Crap
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2010
^^ Shebi I tell you.

Of those 3 options e be like say na only Madrid win
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2010
tkb417:

AC = poo
Wtf? U can't beat Catania at home? Spurs shd beat Milan home and away. Crap
It is those kind of results that make Serie A the league it is. Not the 6-0,7-1 you see with alarming regularity in the premier league.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by medjai(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
AC Milan's problem is the sponsorship deal with Fly Emirates. There's no team sponsored by Fly Emirates that does well. Arsenal, Hamburg SV, PSG. Chelsea werent winning stuff when they were being sponsored by Fly emirates. The earlier Milan cancels the contract, the better it would be
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 1:40am On Sep 22, 2010
medjai:

AC Milan's problem is the sponsorship deal with Fly Emirates. There's no team sponsored by Fly Emirates that does well. Arsenal, Hamburg SV, PSG. Chelsea werent winning stuff when they were being sponsored by Fly emirates. The earlier Milan cancels the contract, the better it would be
Nah Milaan's problems lie with our midfield and defence. In the case of the midfield, If both Sandro and Silva are fit, we should be alright however if one or even the both of em' gets Injured. . . . . . . . . Our midfield on the other hand is a different scenario. It looks slow,lethargic and workmanlike. Hence the reason why I say Boateng barring any injuries should always start(as Illustrated by his performances so far in a Milan shirt).

. . . . . . . . On the other fronts, I guess the saying 'Everyday Is For The Thief But One Day Is For The Owner' is true. Check this out. The Prick the cost the Azzuri a place in the worldcup QuarterFinals In 2002 has been arrested grin grin grin

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1884/north-america/2010/09/21/2130136/infamous-south-korea-italy-world-cup-2002-referee-byron
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
End of Firsthalf and I must say Milan haven't played too bad. However we have to put away one of the numerous chance we've created. Ibra in particular has been wasteful infront of goal and hopefully he would find his finishing boot by the time the second half comes around.

Boateng is having a solid game as per usual(should always start) but why does Allegri insist on playing Rino? undecided. I still don't get it. Dude is past his prime and to be honest based on his first half performance he looks a tad off the pace. One more thing, we need to keep a tight leash on the Dude called Hernanes(still wondering why he did not sign him up considering he was eager for a move to the san siro),he his really killing us. Here is hoping for a better second performance and most importantly a Win.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mystikal(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2010
Another draw!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by medjai(m): 10:04am On Sep 23, 2010
hehehe. . . Are you begining to believe my 'fly emirates' theory
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:18am On Sep 25, 2010
Milan Vs Genoa @ the san siro later on today. It's imperative that we win this match cuz we certainly don't want to loose any more ground on the leaders.

There are rumours that Allegri will keep robinho on the bench however I hope that is all it is 'A Rumour'. He should definitely start with the attacking trident of Ibra-Dinho and Robinho plus a midfield three of Pirlo,Seedorf and Boateng(pls no Gattuso).

Finally, Considering that this Genoa team is actually very strong(at least on paper), I forsee a very close and tight contest with the end result hopefuly being a Milan win.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mystikal(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
so they finally muster a win.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
Great Win Lads. We had to win this match and we did. It was of great importance that we kept in touch with the leaders.

Thiago Silva and Nesta both played extremely well today(keeping them fit would be key to how well we perform this season). Boateng  was his dynamic self as usual plus the attacking trident of Ibra-Dinho and Robinho all played well(most importantly gelled together). All in all,every member of the team did what job was asked of them and I couldn't have asked for more.

FORZA MILAN!!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.