Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127635 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
Abeg Chic2pimp u get bb?? if yes dm me ya bb pin so i can invite u to my soccer bb group, i need a back up milan supporter,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 1:43am On Dec 05, 2010
^^^^^ I no get am ooooo(Nah I Phone I get). When I get am I'll let you know. Would love to join the group

Back to the today's match, the lads really played well. Thiago silva is without a shadow of doubt in the top 5-6 best central defenders in the world. Dude was amazing tonight as usual. Our defence as a whole were quite good tonight. Our midfield was not shabby either. Pirlo slotted back perfectly, it was like he never left. What else can I say about Boateng that has not already been said?. . . . . . The dude is fast becoming a fan's favourite @ the San siro. Now to our strikeforce. Robinho is slowly but surely coming into his own. As I said a while ago, he would be a very good signing if not a Great signing come the end of the season. Lastly the signing of Ibra can only be desribed as a stroke of genius on the part of Berlu,Galliani and co. His know how of Serie A is second to none and can not Imagine how on the Lawd's earth we won't sign him on a permanent basis in the summer.If the lads can keep his form going, the scudetto there I say it is around to corner.

FORZA MILANO!!!

N:B:- Resident Milan fans on NL would like to express our deepest condolences to the Family of Bawomolo. May the Lord be with them during this very difficult period. R.I.P Bawo aka Derrick Roses's Groupie.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
F.U.C, K ME!!! Yawa don Gas oooo. There is speculation running about that Thiago Silva might be out for 4 to 6 months. If That is indeed true, our season might just start unraveling henceforth. He's been our best and most reliable defender this season bar none and the thought of not having him for 2 weeks let alone 6 months sends shivers down my spine.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/12/09/2253326/milan-rocked-as-thiago-silva-faces-six-months-out-injured
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
*Breathes a Huge Sigh Of Relief*.

Thiago Silva's Injury might not be as bad as first thought. Might be back playing as early as the January the 16th for the clash against Leece. Pheewwwwwwwwww What a Relief!!!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/12/13/2259149/milans-thiago-silva-could-be-back-within-a-month-report
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
So there we have it, it's. . . . . . . . . . . .

[size=20pt]AC MILAN vs Tottenham!!![/size]

I am pleasantly satisfied with this draw if I am to be honest. For starters, It could have been worse. Not saying spurs would not be hard to defeat but considering their bitter rival got barcelona and ours got Bayern(Robben and Ribery should be fit and firing on all cylinders by then), then frankly I can't really complain.

Hopefully we will have a clean bill of health by the time this fixture rolls around. Meaning the likes of Thiago Silva and Alexandre Pato should be fit and ready to do battle.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 5:35am On Dec 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

So there we have it, it's. . . . . . . . . . . .

[size=20pt]AC MILAN vs Tottenham!!![/size]

I am pleasantly satisfied with this draw if I am to be honest. For starters, It could have been worse. Not saying spurs would not be hard to defeat but considering their bitter rival got barcelona and ours got Bayern(Robben and Ribery should be fit and firing on all cylinders by then), then frankly I can't really complain.

Hopefully we will have a clean bill of health by the time this fixture rolls around. Meaning the likes of Thiago Silva and Alexandre Pato should be fit and ready to do battle.

Overall it was an ok draw. Could be worse. I think we are going to win overall. Milan need a left back and an attacking midfielder though

Abate vs Bale, Zambro vs Lennon

I prefer a younger left back.

We can also not afford to lose one of Silva or Nesta for any of the games otherwise we lose
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 5:47am On Dec 18, 2010
Forza Milan against Roma tommorrow

We must not falter or fail in this particular game otherwise our title surge will be in jeopardy.

Thankfully the winterbreak gives us time to recover Silva. One of the best defenders in the world now. We need him like we need air
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
sage:

Overall it was an ok draw. Could be worse. I think we are going to win overall. Milan need a left back and an attacking midfielder though

Abate vs Bale, Zambro vs Lennon

I prefer a younger left back.
Yep it definitely coulda been worse. I too think we would win but can I assure you that it would be tightly contested.
Also on a positive note, there is not the slightest possibility that we would understimate them. Especially after the way they played vs Inter.

I think we need not only a younger left back but a pacy one at that to counter the threat posed by Lennon.
sage:

We can also not afford to lose one of Silva or Nesta for any of the games otherwise we lose
I've already said that times without number. Loosing one of them for an extended period of time will more than likely see a sorry end to our Title ambition.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2010
sage:

Forza Milan against Roma tommorrow

We must not falter or fail in this particular game otherwise our title surge will be in jeopardy.

Thankfully the winterbreak gives us time to recover Silva. One of the best defenders in the world now. We need him like we need air
If I am to be totally honest, although I'll be delighted to cop a win, I'll be more than happy if we drew. As far as I am concerner, any of those two will do me just fine however a loss is a no no.

Lol @ We need him like we need air grin grin grin. Funny but true. He's been our best defender so far this season. And yes even better than Nesta. Not only is he one of the world's best central defender, IMO he is in the top 5-7
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2010
hmmm. . .na match be this?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2010
FBS:

Do you now know why Serie A is going to lose one spot in the CL?

How can a top game like Milan vs Roma be this boring?

Imagine Juventus could not win 1 game in the Europa cup in a group that had Lech Poznan, Salzburg etc and they are second in the Serie A
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2010
aha ha! Borrielo! grin wa sere!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Imagine Juventus could not win 1 game in the Europa cup in a group that had Lech Poznan, Salzburg etc and they are second in the Serie A
I for a second thought it was a training session. grin

Juventus is another story entirely. I only pity Krasic. The guy is some player though.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2010
Make dem no beat this ref ooo!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mystikal(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2010
Dem no go tell Seedorf to retire ni

Allegri thinks thats Ronaldinho is some kind of a Chuck Norris and can bring miracles in few minutes.

Harry Houdini's TOtoyam must be smiling now
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2010
Im soooooooooooooo pissed

@Dayo

Italy is losing one spot because of Uefa Cup. Italian teams dont really care to do well in it and German teams do well in it and it has the same co-efficients as Champions league

In the champions league Italy is far better than Germany. Infact Germany has had only one Semi-Finalist in 8 years. Italy have been champions in 2 of the last 4 years
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:48am On Dec 19, 2010
I'll be back to give my Match Analysis . I'm still slightly annoyed right now. However make I first address the roaches who seem to have infested this thread.

FBS:

I guess you now know what it feels like for  non chelsea fans who watches em' on the odd occasion.

dayokanu:

Will you sharrrrrrrrraaaapppppppp dia. Bloody Nazi!!!
Have you checked your team's positon in that shitty league of yours?. . . . . I did not think so.

mystikal:

Dem no go tell Seedorf to retire ni

Allegri thinks thats Ronaldinho is some kind of a Chuck Norris and can bring miracles in few minutes.

Harry Houdini's TOtoyam must be smiling now
That's one of my many gripes with Allegri. He gives Dinho a few minutes here and there and somehow expects magic. im think say he be miacle worker?
Hary can smile all he wants but be rest assured he will be dealing with a different kettle of fish come February and march.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2010
sage:

Im soooooooooooooo pissed

@Dayo

Italy is losing one spot because of Uefa Cup. Italian teams dont really care to do well in it and German teams do well in it and it has the same co-efficients as Champions league

In the champions league Italy is far better than Germany. Infact Germany has had only one Semi-Finalist in 8 years. Italy have been champions in 2 of the last 4 years
Only lawd knows how they(uefa) structure their crazy coefficient system.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by RuuDie(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
Milan cop Cassano --- excellent signing!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2010
I feel indifferent to this signing. On one hand I am absloutely delighted as he would no doubt strengthen out Team/Squad. I mean, How could he not? After He is a "Genius" with the ball at his feet. However on the other hand , I think the money spent could have been better used to strengthen other weaker areas in the squad i.e Defence. No one certainly not Milan Fans nor the board for that matter needs to be told that we struggle badly whenever neither Nesta or Thiago are out injured. I'm sure we could have gotten a very good defender(i.e Ranocchia) for that amount of money.

Another reason, I'm not absolutely chuffed is because of Cassano's well known and highly publicised temperment. Do we really need another "One Of Those" when we've already got Ibra and Robinho in the squad. Come to think off it when everyone is fit, who would he(Allegri) drop and who would he play? At moment we've got Robinho,Pato,Dinho,Ibra,Boateng(has been playing the role of the trequartista recently) and now Cassano vying for two possibly three positions in the team. Who would he leave out? . . . . . . Hence I think this was Galliani and Berlu's signing not the coach cuz I somehow don't think Allegri woulda gone in for Cassano when we already know he already has problems making up his mind as it is now.

Anyways, let's see how it works out. If helps bring the Scudetto back to the San siro, I sure won't be complaining. Here is hoping he doesn't derail our title ambitions.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2010
Dinho is on his way out. He i apparently heading back to Brazil. The Club where he made his name, Gremio to be specific. So the signing of Cassano just might not be a huge problem after all. Anyways If the Dinho story is true, here is wishing him(Ronaldinho) Goodluck and also we Rossoneri Faithfuls would like to say a very big thank you for his 2+ years of service.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/60/south-america/2010/12/22/2273163/milan-playmaker-ronaldinho-agrees-terms-with-boyhood-club
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2010
Loss to Roma was a disaster. Ibra already had his mind on d Xmas holidays. Only Rino, Nesta and for some part KPB showed up in that game. The others were in holiday mood already.

Still 2 points clear sha and Ibra misses the next game against Cagliari, first start for guess who in ther horizon, CASSANO

I have mixed feelings about dis signing. He is directly replacing Dinho no doubt as Trequartista and with a lot to prove to stake a permanent Azzuri shirt so there is a lot of positivity in this regard. But his behaviour? Still a lot to be desired. But dont bet on him insulting Berlu in the open like he did Garrone sha, WTF is Garrone in World Politics compared to Silvio. There is a feeling with players like Rino, Ambro and Nesta, Cassano will behave in the dressing room, but any Cassanate outburst in Milan then,

Our draw against Tottenham looks winnable. But the strength of the Spurs side when fit is from the flanks. Our weakest links in defence are from guess where, the fullbacks. Therefor we need at least a decent leftback this Jan who can play in Europe and is not cup tied> It will be hard to find tho. I admire Andreas Beck at Hoffenheim but he is a right back who may not adapt to playing on the left and shld be cup free.

I would reckon that with Cassano on the pitch and to gain a balnced team we cannot afford to have Pirlo, Rino and ambro in midfield together. One of Flamini or more likely KPB shld slot back into the midfield to plug holes left by attacking players.

My wish for Jan. A CentreBack and a Fullback. Abata has looked promising in the last few games but showed his dreadful side in the Roma game so i am really confused about whether we should let d boy grow or get someone better like Van Der Wiel.

@CHic2pimp. Dont think the Cassano deal should cost us much
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
hustler:

I would reckon that with Cassano on the pitch and to gain a balnced team we cannot afford to have Pirlo, Rino and ambro in midfield together. One of Flamini or more likely KPB shld slot back into the midfield to plug holes left by attacking players.

My wish for Jan. A CentreBack and a Fullback. Abata has looked promising in the last few games but showed his dreadful side in the Roma game so i am really confused about whether we should let d boy grow or get someone better like Van Der Wiel.

@CHic2pimp. Dont think the Cassano deal should cost us much
If that is the case(Cassano not costing much), then at least one of my fears has been put to bed.

Definitely Pirlo,Rino and Ambro can't play and should not be allowed to play together in the same midfield. Someone has to give way. That person can't be Andrea cuz If he(Pirlo) gives way, our midfield would be devoid of any real creativity. So basically, the coach has to take the tough decision to drop either of Ambro and Rino. I'm not holding my breath though.

@HUSTLER

I'm not too sure of Van Der Wiel's Defensive qualities. Although I won't complain if we get him.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2010
WISHING Y'ALL ROSSONERIS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO ENRICH OUR TROPHY CABINET

FORZA MILAN!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by FBS: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2011
AC Milan 4 - 4 Udinese
shocked
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by edoyad(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2011
Since Lazio lost it means the gap actually increased.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/01/25/2322273/official-milan-sign-mark-van-bommel-from-bayern-munich

Great News My Fellow Rossoneris. Milan have signed Van Bommel. This addition can't be seen as anything less than a positive and on that I say well done to Galliani, Belu and co. He will now almost certainly replace the past his sell by date Gattuso as our midfield Wardog(Gattuso can be used in the Coppa Italia or in less important Serie A Games).

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/01/23/2319638/official-ac-milan-sign-urby-emanuelson-from-ajax

Also we acquired the services of his fellow Dutchman Urby Emmanuelson a few days ago. I am absolutely delighted with this signing. No matter how badly he does, he certainly can't be worse than antonini and of what I have seen of him he looks like a terrific buy. In the mould of  Dani Alves, defensive ability is extremely limited but superb going forward. He bomb down that left wing all day long and will certainly add a bit of "oomph" to our game.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by edoyad(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2011
Are you sure Van Bommel isn't past his sell date too ? Besides i thought Flamini was supposed to be the general's replacement ?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
Even If he is past his sell by date(from what liitle I have seen of him, that does not seem to be the case),he is still an improvement from Rino. And yes Flamini was brought in to replace our old stalwarts however, his peformances since he joined us have been nothing to write home about. Too be fair to him though, he has often been played out of position.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
AC Milan signs Nicola Leggrotaglie. News is that he is 34yrs young grin grin grin

We are still waiting on the news of Roger Milla being signed by AC Milan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by anibo2(m): 2:30am On Feb 06, 2011
Wow glad I found way back,I lost my login details but its gud to my way bk to d home of tru rossoneri's.Our season hv being gud so far considering d fact tht injury hv being so unfair us(I wonder ws wrong wit our medical staffs).Am ok wit d purchase of Van Bommel n Negro,its jst for 6months n dey came in jst to fill in d space left by d injured playas.(Am missing KPB)Flatuso hv being well pretty gud since under leo n he is nt a ass nal reject,he left ass nal because u guys only win plastic trophy u ppl made in ur backyard.He is jst being unlucky wit injuries thts why he hasn't featured much dis season.Later today we will b playing Napoli,they r a gud side but I see us winning convincinly cos we nw hv Van Bommel,Gattuso n Flatuso n I heard masta of set piece is bk traning wit d squad.For me my revalation of d season is Mario Yepes,didn't xpect him to perform so well wen we signed him for free,I dnt feel we miss nesta cus he is being doing a gud job.I only get scared wen eva I see Bonnera as a centre back,i heard we wil b promotin Alberteriz(cnt spell it right sowi)T silva is d best defender in d world n milan(seria A)hv playas who r loyal to there clubs,unlike epl players.Forza Rossoneri
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by dayokanu(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
Who dey house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.